What?!

That someone is YOU

Hyuna's POV
"You shouldn't have done that." I told Seohyun-unnie. She looked at me. "What do you mean?? You've lost 2 friends already!" She informed me. "I know." "Why won't you just tell them the real reason behind your relationship with Niel?" She suggested.

"No.. Niel oppa doesn't want to. It's okay with me.. but he doesn't want to." I told her. "He doesn't want to? Why not? Is he intentionally hurting Hani?" She asked as I shrugged. "NO! That's the last thing Niel will do! He loves her A LOT. More than you can imagine..but his sister's life is in his hands. And..he doesn't want to lose his one and only sister."

"I know that already...but what's the purpose of not telling Hani about it? She will understand if she will know." "I know.. Niel oppa was the one who wanted the reason behind our marriage a secret." "What the-"

"Because I want Byunghyun..to have another chance to be with Hani." Niel butted in. I looked at him, with wide eyes. "Byunghyun????" We both asked in chorus. He nodded. He sat down beside us.

"Honestly... I really don't want to let Hani go." I heard him sigh. "It's not only 'coz of my little sister. But also because of Byunghyun. Even though he had hurted Hani in the past.. he's still my bestfriend and he's like my brother not by blood though. And during these past few days and weeks, I could see the sincerity in his words and actions that he wants Hani back and surely won't hurt her." He continued.

I listened to him as he carefully explained why. "So.. that's it??" Seohyun asked as Niel oppa nodded. "aisshh.. just tell her.. she will really understand. I don't want war nor fights between my friends and bestfriends!" Seohyun whined as I chuckled.

I looked at Niel oppa who was sad and down. "Are you okay?" I asked him as I touched him by his shoulders. "Of course... as long as my sister would be alright..as long as Byunghyun would be happy..with Hani." He whispered the last words.

"You still love her a lot do you?" I asked him the obvious. "But I will forget her..don't worry." He reassured. "You know what Niel-shi, Hyuna...she's been looking at you ever since---" I put my palms to cover . Niel looked at me confused. "What is she talking about?" He asked as I shook my head.

"It's nothing." I dragged Seohyun out.


"You almost got me busted!!" I told her as Seohyun smirked. "Yah! You got some weird plan huh??" I asked her as she playfully shook her head. "Seohyun-unnie.. don't tell Niel oppa I like him please." I pleaded.

"WHAT??!!!!"