My life is complete

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

For almost 2 weeks, L.Joe was practically begging all the time he sees me. "Please." He pouted as I pushed him away. "WILL YOU STOP BUGGING ME?? I'VE TOLD YOU FOR ALMOST A THOUSAND TIME, I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE YOU BACK!!" I practically shouted at him. I'm sorry I have to shout at you... Byunghyun oppa.

He looked away and left probably heartbroken. I sighed. Why do I feel so guilty for saying those things? No!!!!!! I musn't! He was at fault that's why I broke up with him.. but.. but why do I still...love him after that??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I should stop thinking bout him. It's like I'm cheating on Niel oppa.

Niel's POV

I sighed. He's still trying to get her back..and I'm not doing anything but watching him. I trust Hani... so I don't need to get worried. "Hi baby Hani!" I greeted her with a backhug and a very sweet smile. Seohyun giggled as she watched us from behind. "He's so sweet to unnie. I'm jealous." Seohyun said.

"Why won't you confess to Yonghwa?" Min suggested.

Hani turned around and smiled at me. "How are you oppa??" She sweetly asked as she my cheek with her delicate hands. "I'm fine as long as you're here." I held her hands and kissed it. I could see Hani blushed. I've been doing this ever since she started being my girlfriend but she's still blushing. So cute.

I pinched her cheeks. "Aww!" She winced in pain as she yanked my hands away. "That hurts oppa." She pouted as she rubbed her cheeks. I kissed her cheeks. She blushed more. "Man! I think I'm going to puke any moment now. LEt's go Seohyun." Min commented as she dragged Seohyun with her. "

"But unnie... I want to see them do sweet things!!"I heard Seohyun whined. "No dongsaeng-ah..let's leave this two love birds..I'm starting to feel like I need a boy too." Min said. I chuckled.

I hugged her for a moment and let go. "I love you." I told her. "I love you too oppa." She sweetly smiled at me. I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She gladly kissed me back.

Perfect. My life is complete. The girl whom I was inlove with since the first day is mine and only mine.

----

Thanks to jayceedongwoon for the lovely poster!! Sorry for the short update. I'll update later again. WAH! I guess the story's getting boring since less and less people were leaving comments.