I love you

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

3 years later on..

"Thank you Hani-ah for coming to our wedding!" Hyuna said as she hugged me, still wearing her wedding dress. I smiled at them,Niel and Hyuna who were looking stunning. "Congratulations!" I said, enthusiastic. "Thanks." Niel oppa said as they both greeted the other guests.

I felt a pair of lips landed on my right cheeks and a pair of arms helding onto my waist.

"Oppa!" I squealed as he carried me bridal style out the reception hall. "Oppa! Let me go!" I giggled as he refused.

Oh! I forgot.. you might be confused right now why and how I got back with L.Joe oppa? or how and why Niel and Hyuna got married? well..

Flashback

"WHAT??!!!!!!!" I shouted, too loud that made Seohyun and Hyuna jumped a bit from the shock. But..I couldn't believe what I was hearing. You might ask what I just heard. EVERYTHING.

From the reason to Hyuna having a crush on Niel. Why didn't I saw it before? How she looks at him? I'm a bad friend for even doubting her!

"Hani-ah..I..I" I cut her off. "I know.. Why.. why didn't you told me?? WHY?!! We're best friends right?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?? I SHOULDN'T HAVE SNATCHED HIM AWAY FROM YOU!" I told her as tears were falling from her eyes. "I'm sorry hani-ah..for hurting you.. I didn't mean to..it happened all so fast. And.. being a very selfish friend I am.. I ruined your relationship with Niel.."

I wiped the tears that fell from her eyes and smiled at her. "What are you saying? I was the bad one..I'm a nappeun chingu. I'm sorry." I hugged her as she hugged me back.

End of Flashback

After that... I and Hyuna made up. Hm...wondering how i got over with Niel? Well.. I would really sound like a bad girl but.. I never did love him that much.. I did love him..but not as much as I love Byunghyun oppa. >.<

I'm bad aren't I?? Well.. At least.. everyone's happy right?? Hyuna..and Niel who just got married today. Min who was in Hawaii for her honeymoon with Jo Kwon. Seohyun, who's a member of the most popular korean girl group, So Nyeo Shi Dae and currently 'married' virtually to her long-time crush, Jung Yong Hwa.

And I... who's happy, with L.Joe. Wondering how he got over with his player habits? Well, after I gave him another chance..he didn't wasted it..he was sincere...and he did change for me.

"I love you honey Hani" He whispered lovingly into my ear. "I love you too oppa." And with that, we kissed for who knows how long. ^_^

---------

I'm sorry it ! I just had to end this already.. since..I know..no one's interested in reading this anymore.