Yoona-unnie

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

"But please...I got one suggestion for you Hani. BREAK UP WITH HIM."

"BREAK UP WITH WHO??!!!" Yoona asked, overreacting. "No need to shout unnie." Min told her as Yoona sat beside us. "Don't tell me you're going to break up with my little brother Byunghyun." She dared as I shook my head. "Am not..but Hyuna and Min were forcing me to." She glared at the two. "You do know he loves you a lot." Yoona told me.

Loves me? or Loved me?

I doubt that he still loves me if he keeps on playing with random girls here in our school.

"Please Hani-ah, don't ever ever doubt his love for you. He plays with random girls, but I could still sense he still loves you." "Oopps. That's where you're wrong unnie. Min and I think that L.Joe is just using her. I mean..who fools around and other girls when he already have a girlfriend? And especially cheats behind her back in public." Hyuna said.

It make sense. Scratch that, she's right. I sighed in disbelief.

I looked at Yoona unnie, defeated. "I know right. To be honest, I don't know what's going on with my brother's mind. I just... I really want Hani to be my sister-in-law. And you guys are perfect for each other!" She whined. "They do look good together, but he has to stop playing and ing up with s and ducks." Min said. Hyuna agreed. "and ."

"Don't worry Hani-ah, I'll try talking to him. Maybe, I could wake him up for breaking an angel's heart." She smiled at me and went off. "Yoona unnie is sometimes really weird." Min commented. "In a good way though." Hyuna continued. I nodded. At least, she tries her best for me and Byunghyun to last.

Yoona's POV

I pity my friend , Hani because of my stupid brother! He's so dense and stupid! I growled as I saw him flirting with a girl who's definitely not my Hani in our house! I repeat, in our house! Damn! He doesn't even bring Hani in our house anymore and yet he brought a --duck here.

"Get out." I harshly told the duck, from what I remember, her name was Gahee? "Who's she oppa?" She cutely(yuck!) asked my little brother. "Noona, be nice. She's our guest." Byunghyun told me. Oh no! Did you just order me around? I grabbed that by her hair, violently. "SCRAM! DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING HERE AGAIN!" I pushed her out from our house.

"Noona, that wasn't very nice." Byunghyun told me as he laughed a bit. "Are you stupid or what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Why do you keep cheating on her? First, in private/behind her back and now, in public! Are you dumb or just numb?" I shouted at him. He scoffed. "I'm not dumb or numb noona. I just..I don't know got tired of her. She's not that.... interesting anymore since I knew all about her. And, she's patient and understanding, she surely won't break up with me." He reasoned as I slapped him across his right cheek.

"I hate you little brother. You're disgusting! A FREAK! ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN?!" I shouted, and left him with an angry look on my face. He's a jerk. And he calls himself human.

Hyuna and Min were right, Hani should break up with him or else she'll live miserably with him. Even I couldn't stand his behavior!

How much more Hani could?

I dialed a number in my phone. "Yaboseyo?" She answered. "Break up with him." "What do you mean unnie?" she asked, confused by how I just acted. "Meet me at Teen Top cafe." I hung up on her and went to Teen top cafe.

Hani's POV

"What do you mean by what you just said unnie?" "Hyuna and Min were right. He's a no-good jerk. Break up with him." I don't want to..not yet. I still want to hear his explanation and sorrys. I shook my head. "Honestly, I don't want to. My mind wants to, but my heart is telling me not to."

"But--"
 

"I'm okay unnie. I can change him..and I will."

"But..if you can't anymore, don't hesitate to break up with him, huh Hani-ah?" She asked as I nodded. "Of course. I don't know how long my heart could take this."