Reason?

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I cried. How could this happen?? Out of all the people... our of all the girls who can betray me..why it has to be my best friend?? WHY?!! I sobbed harder. "You can lean on me." A voice said. I turned around and saw my ex-boy friend.

I harshly wiped my tears and stood up. I was about to passed by him when he held my wrist and pulled me into his arms. "Cry. Don't held back your tears." He told me as I sobbed. Forgetting how much I hated him.

He hugged me tighter as I sobbed harder. It hurts. It hurts not only to be betrayed by your boyfriend but also by your best friend. I don't know why....why things happened to me..so much drama!

"Thank you." I thanked him when we finally let go of each other. He smiled at me. "No need. I'm always here for you Hani-ah. And.. I really want you to know..my feelings for you are really sincere.. ever since when we were still in a relationship. I just.. I'm just a coward who couldn't admit I love the most amazing girl in the world. Would you give me another chance?? I know it's too early.. probably..from the scene earlier, it's the end of your and Niel's relationship. But..I don't want to let this chance go.. please.."

"i..I need time to think.." "Of course." He said as he dragged me back in the school.

Once we were in the cafeteria, there was a big crowd. "YOU ING ! HOW DARE YOU??!!" I heard a voice shouted. MIN!

I passed through the crowd to get a better view of what's happening. I looked at Hyuna who was about to cry. "WHY OH WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STEAL OUR BEST FRIEND'S GUY??!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY PRIDE LEFT?? ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE?? HUH??" Min asked harshly as Hyuna looked away, refused to give an answer.

"Stop your childish acts." Niel suddenly butted in as he glared at Min. "You!" She pointed at Niel. "What's your purpose in hurting Hani?! You're worst than the people I knew! I should have trusted my instincts.. I shouldn't have let Hani be with you!" "Stop it unnie!" I heard Seohyun said. "You don't understand!" Seohyun continued.

"What do I don't understand??" Min asked. Still there were a lot of people who were watching them, I'm one of them. "This is not what you think! They did betray Hani but..there's a reason behind that , a reason--" "Stop it.. there's no need in explaining Seohyun unnie. Let's go." With that, the three of them left. Leaving Min, dumbfounded as well as the others.

Reason??