Jerk face

That someone is YOU

Byunghyun's POV

I'm so going to have her back no matter what. Even if Niel is my best friend. Best friend doesn't go for his best friend's girlfriend right? (ljoe..you mean..ex gf) I walked coolly as the students gasped seeing me towards Hani and Niel who were acting lovey dovey.

Hani turned around ,facing me with that cute surprised expression while Niel kept his cool. "W-what are you doing here?" She stuttered. "I need to talk to you Hani-ah." I told her. She glared at me. "What do we need to talk about?" She asked. "Us." I answered. "What do you mean by us?? There's no us L.Joe."

I grabbed her by her arm that made the students who were watching, gasped and surprised. "YAHH!!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME??!!" She slapped me on my arm. I winced in pain. I forgot, Hani is sure strong for a girl. "Let her go." I heard Niel said. "I just need to talk to her ex-best friend."

"So what??I'll give you 5 minutes L.Joe. Spit it." She refused to look at me in the eye. "Let's start over." I simply told her. She scoffed. "Start over?! Are you kidding me?!" "No. I'm ing serious Honey Hani." "Stop calling me that. It's purely disgusting." Awch. Man! How could her words hurt me??

"Please." I practically begged her but she just ignored it and went to class. I sighed. So..this is how it feels to be..left heartbroken by someone who you truly love. I'm screwed. How could i get her back when she hates me??

Hani's POV

My legs were shaking. Man! I almost gave up to that stupid L.Joe! >.< "What did he talked to you about?" Hyuna asked me. "He wanted me back." I told them. They gasped. Man! What's up with people gasping? haha

"That jerk wants you back?? What answer did you gave him?" Min asked.

"Of course I told him NO. Why would I? I don't want to live like that anymore. Being treated as a subsitute or a pabo." I answered. "Great. That's great. haha." Hyuna said, in a very weird way. "What the heck is wrong with the tone of your voice Hyuna? it looks like you're disappointed that Hani rejected L.Joe who wants her back." Min said.

"No.. it's just that..i don't know. I kinda pity him. I heard from Chunji and Ricky that L.Joe was freaking depressed after the break up. Maybe...he got to his senses and figured out that he loves Hani more than anything or anyone." Hyuna stated.

WTH? He...he was depressed?? As much as I hate to say this... I'm worried how he lived for the past few days. I know he's my ex and it's totally wrong to worry bout him.. but it's also wrong in lying that I don't love him anymore. 'Coz the truth is..I do still love him.

Oh no! I hope you're not thinking of me as the bad girl here. I do love Niel...but not as much as L.Joe yet. We've been together for like 2 weeks. Unlike I was with L.Joe for many yearrs.

"Oh..girl..don't ever think of going back to jerk face." Min treathened. "Oh..I'm never going back to him unnie. So don't worry." I told her. I hope I could keep to my word. >.< This is a major serious problem! I hope L.joe would stop bugging me.

Or else I might fall.. again.

-----------

I hope she won't fall for him.. coz Niel would be the one who's going to get hurt. T_T