L.Joe

That someone is YOU

Hani's POV

I passed through the hallways when i heard a familiar voice in the janitor's closet. I sighed. I walked towards the janitor's closet, leaned my ear on the door and i heard him, AGAIN.

"But oppa.. they might hear me..moan or us." Suzy, one of Byunghyun's said. "No one would.." Byunghyun said and they started doing it. Disgusting.

I know, pretty disgusting especially when it's your boyfriend doing it with another girl whose obviously isn't you. You might be thinking, why the hell won't you break up with him? Simple, 'coz i freaking love him so much. He wasn't like that before, he used to be the sweet and cute Byunghyun, but it all changed when we became high school students.

His urge to release himself, and simply getting hard changed him. It all changed him. Yeah, we were childhood friends. And my first love. By the way , i haven't given myself to him so yeah.. I'm still a . How did i kept it with L.Joe around? Simple, I called him by his whole name...and he knows I'm mad or angry whenever i did.

He still cares for me, well that's what i think. Whatever...all matters to me right now is that..he's still my boyfriend.

But....I can never ever forgive him for cheating behind my back just like..not once but a hundred times already. But..i can and i would forgive him if he apologize and stop. But after all these years I've been with him...he still haven't. Oh yeah, we've been in a relationship like this for almost 3 years. Ever since 6th grade.

Byunghyun's or L.Joe's POV

I released myself as I continuously panted. "That...that was awesome babe.." I complimented her, squeezed her big s one more time ,put my clothes back and left.  That was the best so far. If only Hani could and would give herself to me, she would be the best out of all the s I've with.

I walked into my class as if nothing happened, i sat beside Hani and hugged her. She didn't flinched or moved. What the hell?! She must have seen my session with that Suzy. Whatever. But i wonder, she never ever mention about me cheating behind her back..not even once. I know she already caught me..but she never even tried to mention it or break up with me or something girls would do whenever they caught their boyfriends cheating behind them.

She's not your typical girl...she's different that's why I'm with her in the first place. She caught my attention like no other girl did.

I poke her arm, she didn't even looked at me. "Hanii~~" I playfully called her. "What do you want?" She asked, obviously a bit angry. "I missed you!~" I told her, it was the truth anyways. I did missed her even I was with those s in the weekend. Those s were just for my past time.

"Look at me Honey Hani.." Honey Hani is the nickname I made for her. Cute right? I laughed inside my head. "Stop calling me that.. it's too corny."
 

"it's cute.." I said coolly. "No it's not. It's...." "it's what?" I asked her. "nevermind."

Suddenly, she pushed me and left the classroom. What's up with her? So what if i some s today? She knows... but she never mentioned it to me or try to stop me. I sighed. At first, i did that to make her jealous..but it became a habit and i couldn't stop because of the hormones i possessed. Too wild.

"I'm sorry."

Hani's POV

I cried silently in my room. Why is he like that?? He never cares...WHY??!!!!!! One apology from him, and all those painful memories would go away. I'll do my best to be the number one girlfriend to him.

But no..he acts like he doesn't know.. he acts like I was one of those s.

"Don't cry. It pains me whenever I see you cry." I looked up, and smiled to that person who just said that.

Ahn Daniel oppa

The oppa who was always there for me. He's also one of my childhood friends. "How did you get in again?" I asked as he wiped my tears using his handkerchief. "Typical Silly Hani, your brother, Kikwang spare me another key of your house remember?" He answered as I looked at him. At least someone cares for me.

He's LJoe's bestfriend and they're so different from each other.

He's sweet while Byunghyun is a flirt.

He cares while he doesn't.

He's here while he's not.

I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend yet. That girl would be so lucky with Niel oppa by her side.