How I Finally Saw His Aegyo

The Impasse of My Heart

 

Chapter 19

How I Finally Saw His Aegyo

 

We were at our dorm the day before B2ST’s concert and I was watching TV since Junhyung was busy rehearsing I couldn’t spend my free time with him. Hyuna was talking on the phone again. I glanced at her sideways. She saw me and went to her room.

“What’s up with her these days?” I asked.

“Apparently Lee Joon asked her out but she turned him down. He said he will stay friends and wait for her to change her mind.” Jihyun explained and stopped turning towards me. “Wait she told us about this before don’t you remember?”

Oh. “I was not with you guys at that time. Remember?” I said. Apparently they had this talk when I had stormed out of the company after my argument with Junhyung.

“Anyways. Why did she turn him down though? Didn’t she say he was her ideal type on a show before?” I questioned.

“Yes she did but you see she likes someone else.” Sohyun added, giggling.

“Kikwang, right?” I smiled. They would make the cutest couple ever.

“The thing is Kikwang does not seem to like her more than a friend. I mean if he did he would have asked her out already right?” Gayoon said.

Knowing Kikwang, he might be avoiding another refusal and not confessing because of you, my conscious said but I ignored it. That shouldn’t be the case.

“Why do guys have to confess first?” I asked. “I mean why doesn’t she tell him herself? I think he might actually like her.” I said but the girls just shrugged.

I went back to watching Secret Garden. Hyun Bin was one of my favorite actors even though Junhyung did not approve of this much.

 

*A few days ago*

At B2ST Airlines rehersal while waiting for our turn I seized this free time and started watching Secret Garden from my Iphone. Yes, the screen was tiny but it had to do. At one of the funny and cheesy scenes I started giggling outlout without realizing it.

Junhyung appeared behind me and looked at the screen.

“What are you doing, baby?” he asked wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled up at him and paused the video.

“I’m watching secret garden. It’s amazing. I mean Hyun Bin is in it. Of course it’s awesome.” I rambled on and felt like a fangirl myself.

Junhyung frowned in disproval.  “He is not all that good looking and he is old.” He pouted. Wait, wait. Junhyung pouted? Was this even possible?

I got up from my seat and pinched his cheeks. “Aigoo. Is my cutie boyfriend jealous?” I said in a baby voice.

“Cutie? I’m not cute, I’m manly and cool. And I am so not jealous.” He crossed his arms and looked away.

“He is just an actor I like that’s all. Nothing more, nothing less.” I assured him and pecked his cheek. He turned his head towards me then.

“What was that for?” He smiled.

“Nothing.” I smiled back, “Bye!~” I ran off since I heard my name being called.

*end of flashback*

 

I shook my head and returned to reality. Should I confront Kikwang about Hyuna or should I stay out of it? I did not know what to choose.

                                                                                                                                   

Junhyung’s POV

 

“What are you sulking about?” Yoseob asked mischievously as he approached me. I was sitting down in a corner and trying to rest between the rehearsals.

“Nothing. I’m just tired.” I shrugged.

“Are you still jealous about Hyun Bin?” Yoseob cracked up.

“Aish, no I’m not.” I answered.

“Yoseobbie leave our Joker alone.” Hyunseung approached us. I gave him a thankful look but he smirked. Oh, .

“So did you give that present to Jiyoon yet?” Hyunseung crossed his arms, hovering over me. “No, there wasn’t a right time for it.” I replied.

“Man, I never thought you would be so serious about her.” Hyunseung said.

Yoseob and I gave him a surprised look. What did that have to do with anything?

“But, women love events. You can’t just hand her the box and be like ‘here you go’. You have to be romantic and whatnot.”

“An event?” I exclaimed and Yoseob stifled a laugh.

“Hahaha, Junhyung hyung’s imagination is so monochrome. How can he come up with an event?” Yoseob mused.

“Shut up. I don’t need an event. It’s not like I’m going to propose.” I warned Yoseob.

Hyunseung raised one of his eyebrows in curiosity. “Well, what you want to do is close enough.”

“Aish. I don’t know. I don’t know.” I stood up and left while the latter two snickered.

Ugh. I had to come up with an event, but what? Deep in thought I bumped into Kikwang and stopped.

“Sorry.” I mumbled. I was too busy thinking of an event.

“What’s wrong?” Kikwang asked, surprisingly sensing my dilemma.

“So you know the gift I got for Jiyoon?” Kikwang nodded. “Yeah well the boys are saying that I have to prepare and event to give it to her. What am I supposed to do?”

“Oh, that’s easy. I thought you might be in deeper like me at the moment.” Kikwang said.

“What do you mean?” I asked forgetting about my problems and focusing on Kikwang.

“well, for some reason I keep on falling for the wrong person. I mean first it was Jiyoon but you two liked each other,” He gave me an apologetic look, “Now I like Hyuna but my best friend, Joon likes her, too. How can I ask her out when my friend likes her?” Kikwang sighed.

“Oh that’s easy. Do what I did and ask her out. It will be her choice in the end anyways. And to be honest I think Hyuna would choose you over Joon.” I patted him on the back.

“Thanks, hyung. Well, your solution is easy, too. Tomorrow after our concert us and the girls can prepare the place with decorations and whatnot and then you can bring Jiyoon backstage and bam just propose. We can make it seem like it was just preparations for the backstage party so that she won’t realize it.”

“Wow, that could actually work. Thanks man."I stopped when I realized what he said,  "But wait a second. Why does everyone think I’m proposing? It’s just a promise not a proposal.” I explained.

“Whatever you say.” Kikwang smiled and patted my back. Ugh.  What was I supposed to do?

--

A/N: yes I updated!~ One more chapter to go!~ Thanks for commenting and subscribing. Keep it up :D

P.S.: Man, I'm still mad that I couldn't go to that KBS concert in NYC to see 4minute and B2ST T___T