How Everything Turned Back to Normal

The Impasse of My Heart

 

 

 

Chapter 18 
How Everything Turned Back to Normal


Her eyes widened when she saw me.

“What are you doing here?” She questioned.

“I should ask you the same thing.” I replied.

She continued eating and ignored my presence. “Okay, look. I’m sorr-“ She wasn’t even paying attention to me. Ugh. I held her chin and made her face me. “I’m trying to apologize here. Can’t you look here for a second?” I asked frustrated.

She looked surprised for a second, “No.” she said with a blank expression and continued to eat. 

“Look if you don’t listen to me I’ll tell everyone here that we are officially dating.” I challenged her.

Her eyes widened. “Are you crazy?!” 

“I like you, a lot. Okay? I don’t want to hide it from anyone else.” I said bluntly.

“Well, I do.” She replied.

“What?” 

“I would like to keep it a secret from everyone. I mean people would feel bad for me for dating such an annoying person like you.” She smirked but her eyes were smiling.

“Chinja! Excuse me. They would feel bad for me for dating such a bipolar girl like you.” I said playing along with her joke.

She rolled her eyes at me and placed some money on the table and started walking.

“Wait a second. Where are you going?” I said.

“I don’t have to associate myself with you since we broke up.” She said without stopping. So she decided act hard to get. We’ll see.

I grabbed her hand, forcing her to stop walking.

“Listen to me first alright?! Stop jumping to conclusions. I’m sorry about what I said earlier. I’m not planning on ending 
things with you anytime soon, or ever for that matter.” I added the last part in with embarrassment. 

“What are you trying to say?” she said quietly.

“This.” I said and kissed her. Normally, we both would have been dead because of my actions but the streets were dead at this hour. I quickly pulled away, though. I was scared that this would make her madder.

She looked down, “I’m sorry, too.” She whispered making me smile. Since she did not start hitting me, I guess it was safe to assume that she was not mad.

“C’mon. I’ll walk you to your dorm.” I said. Her gift could wait for a bit more. I had to make an event for her to present the properly.

~

We had released our “Lights Go On Again” mini album and was in the midst of promoting it. We also had to practice for our upcoming concert. It was going to be the first concert of B2ST so I was extremely nervous. I was in the recording room with Yoseob to work on our project song.

“I think ours should be a message for our fans.” Yoseob suggested.

“You mean like a thank you song?” That would be a bit cheesy but it would make our fans delighted.

“Exactly.” Yoseob said. “Do you have any lyrics or ideas written down?” I asked him. 
We started to work on the lyrics and composing. I called Tiger hyung many times asking him questions. I hoped he was not annoyed.

After working on the song for a week it was finally ready to be recorded. YES. Once the song was finished we had to film a short MV for it. Again, we had to come up with a story line for it.
We decided to go on a “date” as we knew about how the fangirls felt about bromance between the members. It was fun filming it since Yoseob was being dorky the whole time. 

These videos were posted online via our YouTube channel and it was nearly time for our first concert, B2ST Airlines. I was nervous and excited about this. Finally we got to have our own very concert, this was truly a dream come true.
We had been rehearsing since the morning but now the technical staff was checking the lightning and the sounds before we could continue. I sat down on one of the chairs to rest a bit. Then, I heard Gina noona’s voice which followed by the 4minute girls. Oh DONGWOON. I really hoped Jiyoon would not mind Gina noona. 

Jiyoon came up to me from behind and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was not freaking about being affectionate openly anymore since she realized that I was getting hurt by her rejection every time. I smirked and tilted my head up to meet her gaze.

“How’s my beauty today?” I asked her which caused her to blush.

“She is doing fine, thank you very much.” She replied and broke off the hug. I got up from the chair so that I could face her probably.

“Shouldn’t you be sitting down? You look tired.” She asked with concerned eyes.

“I’m okay, no worries.” I said. “Your man here is a pretty strong guy you know.” I smirked, but she laughed.

“Oh really? I did not know coke gave you muscles.” She stated.

I gave her a look, “Are you defying my strength?” I challenged her. 

“What if I am?” She smirked, folding her arms against her chest.

I quickly stepped up and held her up bridal style.

“WAAAHHHHH!~” She screamed. “Yong Junhyung put me down right now!” She said as she held on to my neck for her dear life. 

“Well, are you going to challenge me again?” It was my turn to smirk at her.

“No.Never. Now put me down.” She said quickly. 
I leaned in to give her a quick kiss but I heard the staff calling my name. Stupid people, with their stupid timing I thought to myself and placed her down on her two feet.

“Gotta go. “ I said and walked towards the stage.

Jiyoon’s POV

After the argument I ran out of the building and started walking towards my dorm. The problem was that it was late outside and I was hungry and angry. Then I spotted the small ramen stall near my dorm. It was not-so-surprisingly open at this time of the night. I turned off my phone and ordered my dinner. I started eating hurriedly to calm myself down. I was so mad at him. Why was he so dense?... but I was being unreasonable too, right? Still….Ugh! My head and my heart was just so confused.

I felt a shadow over me when I looked up I saw Junhyung standing right in front of me. How did he-

“What are you doing here?” I asked him quickly. 

“I should ask you the same thing.” He stated coldly.

I huffed and continued to eat. I did not want my ramen to get all puffy and weird. Why was he still standing. Did he not realize that I was ignoring him?

“Okay, look. I’m sorr-“ He started to say but I was determined to not look up. Suddenly he grabbed my chin and made me stare at his eyes.“I’m trying to apologize here. Can’t you look here for a second?” 

I was shocked due to the sudden hostility in his eyes. “No.” I said quickly and went back to my food.

“Look if you don’t listen to me I’ll tell everyone here that we are officially dating.” He challenged me. He was trying to see how far I could go.

“Are you crazy?!” Why would he want to announce it when he had just broken up with me?!

“I like you, a lot. Okay? I don’t want to hide it from anyone else.”

“Well, I do.” I replied. I wanted to keep it away from the people. On the other hand I couldn’t help but feel happy when he said that he liked me.

“What?” 

“I would like to keep it a secret from everyone. I mean people would feel bad for me for dating such an annoying person like you.” She smirked.

“Chinja! Excuse me. They would feel bad for me for dating such a bipolar girl like you.” He said. Hey, he was the bipolar one today!

I placed some cash on the table for the food and started walking.

“Wait a second. Where are you going?” 

“I don’t have to associate myself with you since we broke up.” I said. I was not going to forgive him easily. Well I already did but I did not want him to know.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist which enabled me from walking.

“Listen to me first alright?! Stop jumping to conclusions. I’m sorry about what I said earlier. I’m not planning on ending things with you anytime soon, or ever for that matter.” He looked embarred. 

“What are you trying to say?” I whispered.

“This.” He suddenly kissed me. I forgot about the time and the place we were at and kissed him back. It just felt right to be in his arms then to be at anywhere else. He ended the kiss quickly, probably thinking that I was going to get mad at him but instead I apologized to him, too.

“C’mon. I’ll walk you to your dorm.” He said to me.

~

We were on our way to practice with B2ST for their upcoming concert. As part of the Cube United 4minute and G.NA were expected to perform a few songs. Earlier the day G.NA had called me to apologize. She did not want us to be awkward because of her crush on Junhyung. She said she was over with him since he so bluntly told her to back off. She also told me to take good care of him, “because it was hard to find such a loyal boyfriend.”

Once we entered the place I spotted Junhyung sitting down his back facing me. I don’t know what came over me but I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I had missed him a lot these past few weeks and I decided to be more open and affectionate towards him.

He looked up to me. “How’s my beauty today?” He asked and I blushed furiously. He needed to stop being so cheesy. 

“She is doing fine, thank you very much.” I replied and broke off the hug and he stood up.

“Shouldn’t you be sitting down? You look tired.” I asked. He looked so drained and sleepy.

“I’m okay, no worries. Your man here is a pretty strong guy you know.” He smirked at me. I looked at him and started cracking up. 

“Oh really? I did not know coke gave you muscles.” I stated and tried to stop myself from laughing. 

“Are you defying my strength?” He dared to challenge me. 

“What if I am?” I smirked at him, enjoying this too much. In one swift movement I found myself in his arms and couldn’t 
stop myself from wailing due to the shock.

“WAAAHHHHH!~ Yong Junhyung put me down right now!” I said and held on to his neck. What if he drops me. Stupid!!! 

“Well, are you going to challenge me again?” Now he smirked at me. Why you-- 

“No.Never. Now put me down.” I said instead of arguing with him.

“Gotta go. “ I said and walked towards the stage.

He smiled and gazed at me for a moment. Then he started leaning in. I was afraid to broke my gaze from him, but then he bluntly put me down.

“I gotta go!” He said and walked towards the opposite direction. I was glad but also disappointed that they had called 
him.
--- 

A/N: Updated!~ Sorry about the delay!~ This fic will end soon (around 20 chapters... at least that's what I'm planning) So check out my other KPOP fic starring Infinite and Block B :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/86326/studying-abroad-blockb-dongwoo-hyuna-infinite-romance-you-parkkyung