Gym Class Secrets

One More Chance [Hiatus]


 Heeyoung’s POV

 Today I walked into gym class with Hana and Jaehwa. We noticed that in the front of the gym was a weighing scale. My heart started to race and my throat was dry. I took a big gulp and continued walking.

“Okay Class, today and onward we will be monitoring your weight. We will be weight training for the rest of the semester. Please line up in front of the weighing scale” Mr. Choi gestured to the scale beside him.

I stood in line behind Hana and waited to be weighed. I’m nervous, I’m not overweight but I’m not as skinny as the other girls. My thoughts trailed on as someone tapped my shoulder
 “Hey Heeyoung” Chanyeol smiled widely at me. “Hello Chanyeol, you seem really happy” I giggled at his silliness, on the inside my heart was still racing from anticipation.

“Ugh, I hate weight training everyone makes fun of me. I’m naturally heavier because… face it I’m a giant” His grin faded into a frown.

 “Aww Chanyeol, Don’t be sad. It’s not your fault your tall. To be honest I really wish I was as tall as you. Our bodies all have our differences. Don’t be discouraged, being tall has advantages too. Cheer up, Plus if they make fun of you, They’ll have to go through me first” I put my head up and smiled. I gave a small ‘Fighting’.  Chanyeol looked at me and his smile re-appeared. “Thanks Heeyoung-ah” He ruffled my hair

 “Lee Hana, 119 lbs” I heard Mr. Choi call. The line staggered forwards again.

Before I knew it I was at the front. Being next on the scale after Chanyeol. “ Park Chanyeol , ~ lbs” Mr. Choi read out loud. As each persons weight was read , a chorus of whispers were heard. “Next”

 I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I hesitantly took a step on the scale. I held my breath and Mr.Choi looked at the scale with a poker face plastered on. “Kim Heeyoung 129 lbs” The classes whispers were louder and I heard a few giggles.

 Comparing from everyone else who was around 120 lbs , I felt… unattractive. I looked around and saw Hana and Jaehwa’s smirking faces. They both walked up to me and started to lecture me.
 
 “Heeyoung, we told you to lose weight. Now look people are gossiping about you” Jaehwa growled. “Ne” I replied lifelessly. “You know we’re only doing this for you, arasso” Hana clarified. I nodded and gave a re-assuring smile

 Sehun’s POV

 Once again I see Heeyoung and her friends effortlessly support. I don’t even know why people were whispering. She’s not even overweight, which I don’t get. People are so shallow these days.

 I can see Heeyoung still smile and talk, when I know deep down she’s dying.

 When she was cheering up Chanyeol hyung, it was the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. She always seems to have a positive attitude especially when I know she’s not.

 Right now, we are doing warm-up’s and stretches with partners. Since Jaehwa and Hana are partners… I guess I’ll ask Heeyoung.

 I walked up to her sitting on the ground tying her shoe when she looked up at me. “Heeyoung-ah, let’s be partners” I held a hand out to help her stand up. “Hmm, Arasso” She kindly took my hand and she smiled. I hope it was a genuine one.

 “Sehun, let’s start. Hmm how about … I don’t know? Uhhh, Arm circles” She stuttered and held her arms out. I followed and did the same.

 While arm circling I decided to make conversation “ So… do you have a job?” I asked the first question that popped into my mind. “Yeah, I work at the near by café, How about you” She started to stretch her legs. “No, I’m too busy. Can I tell you something?” I asked

Heeyoung’s POV

I was a bit surprised when Sehun asked me but I shrugged it off.

Now he wanted to tell me something, my heart raced. What was it that he wanted to tell me?

 “Can I tell you something. It’s a secret so don’t tell this to anyone. Me , Baekhyun, Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongin are SM entertainment trainees” He quietly spoke to me.

 “Omona, jincha? Whaaa~ That’s so cool Sehun. I can’t wait ‘till you debut” I smiled and cheered. I was truly happy for Sehun even though I barely know him, it’s really cool. At least he has something that makes him happy. Something that gives his pain something to look forward to.

---------------

It was after last period and I was walking down the hall. The class’s whispers still linger deep in my head,’ lose weight’. Today I didn’t eat lunch or breakfast, Or had a meal for that matter. My stomach growled, my head pounded and my throat was dry. I guess water and an apple wouldn’t hurt.

 Soon after my purchase the bell had rang. But I stayed in the cafeteria to finish my water bottle and wait for the lockers to be less crowded.

 I sat in the middle of the empty cafeteria with my head in my arms. I stayed like that for a while and looked up to take another sip of water when I saw someone sitting across from me. It was none other than, Sehun. He looked at me with pitiful eyes.

 “Noona, do you want me to walk you home?” He asked. Wait, Noona? “Err… No it’s okay. Plus I have to go straight to work” I tried to sound more up beat. “And, how do you know that I’m older than you? We’re in the same grade” I stated “Well, My birthday is in April and yours is in Febuary. So you’re a noona” He smiled. He’s so cute when he calls me noona “Great now I feel old” I punched his arm

 I agreed with Sehun, so he wanted to walk me to the café. But first I went to my locker and he’d wait for me in the front of the school. I feel a bit cheered up now that Sehun and I are getting closer. It’s nicer to know I have a caring friend.

Sehun’s POV

My efforts to getting close with Heeyoung are working out, pretty well. I hope she really likes me. She’s not just being nice.

 I sat at the front of the school, on a bench. When two girls approached me, Hana and Jaehwa. “Sehun what are you doing here?” Hana greeted me. “Aren’t you supposed to be training?” She rose and eyebrow.

 How do they know I only told …. Heeyoung. It’s supposed to be a surprise. No one is supposed to know.

 “Okay bye Oppa, see you tomorrow” they waved and giggled until they were out of my sight.

 Now I really gotta talk to Heeyoung.

---------------

 Heeyoung came out of the school and looked up at me. Then took a seat beside me. “So, what’s up?” I didn’t respond. “Sehun-ah, are you okay?” She looked concerned

 “Heeyoung, I thought I could trust you. Did you tell Hana and Jaehwa that I’m a trainee?” I questioned “Of course not, I didn’t tell anyone” She reasoned with me. “Then how do they know, I only told you today” I looked at her. “I didn’t I swear, I would always keep your secret Sehun” She frowned.

 “I guess I’ll talk to you tomorrow, Sehun. Goodbye” She stood up and walked away. I guess I really upset her. There’s no point in chasing after her.


Heeyoung’s POV

 After my ‘discussion’ with Sehun, I didn’t bother to go to work. I went straight to my favorite place.

 I sat on the log and it was really humid out. The perspiration and tears dripped onto the moist forest ground.

 I thought I had finally met a friend who can believe in me. I thought I could’ve gotten better. But I spoke too soon.
I reached into my bag and pulled out a blade. I positioned my legs on the log and rolled up my pant leg. Old scars from about a month ago still lingered on my pale skin.I ran my fingers over my leg and felt the scars and cuts, as I bit my lip. I sliced and marked my skin with the sharp blade. Tears rolled down my face and sent stinging pain to my legs. Tears of sorrow and pain.

 I’ll never have a happy life, No matter how hard I try.

---






I'm so dramatic :/ 
I'll try to update at least 2-3 times a week
I was gonna update on monday but I was brain washed