Normal Routine

One More Chance [Hiatus]

 

Heeyoung’s POV

The rain poured as I made my way to school. My clothes soaked with rain water. I hissed as I felt the water on my new cuts. It wasn’t a new thing , I’ve experience. Yes, I cut. But that’s a secret no one knows. Or no one should know, for that matter. I kept walking along the side walk as my stomach ached and my head felt dizzy. All of these are just normal to me. I never really payed attention to it.

  I stopped in front of the classroom door, as I put on a smile. A fake one. With that I took a deep breath as I opened the door. As I walked in people turned heads, and gave a little wave or smile.

 I waved back and took a seat next to my best friend Jaehwa, she turned to me and whispered “Hey chubby cheeks”. It was always something she would tease me about, she’d always pinch my cheeks. I honestly hated it. It made me feel insecure about my weight.

 Throughout the class period, I copied down every note and listened to Mrs. Lee’s every word. I’ve always been the one to ‘top’ the class, when it comes to grades. It helps me keep my self-esteem up, sometimes.

 Finally the bell ring signaling the end of the period. I sighed as I picked up my books and pencil case for my next class. Jaehwa and Hana approached me and we walked out the door together. “Hey, Heeyoung did you copy down the notes?” Hana asked, she never copies down notes. She always asks me to copy them for her, being the kind ‘friend’ I am. I gladly do.” Oh yeah, here” I held out a copy of the notes for her.

 While walking down to our lockers, one of the boys in our class came up to us. “Yo , Heeyoung you dropped your pencil” He held it out for me to take. “Oh thanks Baekhyun” I smiled. “Oh, I saw you walking to school today. The rain was horrible ,huh?”
 “Yeah, I guess” I shrugged and opened my locker. “Well, I’ll see you at lunch then” He waved , and walked away with his hands in his pocket.

---------------

 During lunch, Hana, Jaehwa and I sat at our usual lunch table. We talked about our lives and such. Then the topic of my insecurity came up. “ Heeyoung we told you you should go on a diet” Hana demanded “Yeah, you keep telling us you hate your body” Jaehwa snapped  “You gotta put an effort into it” They scowled. I just continued to take small bites form my food.
 
End of POV

 From afar a table of 6 boys could here they’re ‘conversation’. ‘I thought they were friends, how can they say stuff like this?’ The boy thought. He frowned and continued to eat his lunch.

  In the cafeteria everyone seemed to chatter up a storm. Except , Heeyoung. She nodded and talked , but was mentally silent. It was just her normal routine after all.

 Suddenly the lunch bell and everyone flooded out of the room. The boy watched as he saw Heeyoung leave the room, with her head down.

 Heeyoung walked up to her locker and opened it with a heavy ‘mental’ sigh. As she closed her locker door, she was greeted by Sehuns worried face. “Hey, Heeyoung. You okay?” He asked her , hoping for a truthful answer. “Yeah, I’m great. Why did anything happen?” She smiled and tilted her head to the right. “Oh okay then” He bid goodbye.

Sehun’s POV

 'Smooth move just ask her is anything is wrong’

I knew that something wasn’t wrong. I’ve known her for the past 4 years, Ever since I came to this high school. I’ve seen her secret frowns and her silent sighs. I just don’t want her to get hurt. I admit, I have a secret crush on her.

 I mean she’s one of the most special girls in our school. I really like her. But , She rarely notices me. Even all of exo knows. Suho, says I should just ask her out. It’s just really hard to. I can never bring myself to ask her out on serious terms

I guess today, is just another day without being noticed

End Of POV
---------------

The hall was filled with chatter and relief, the school day had just ended. The rain had just stopped and naturally everyone felt happier. One in particular didn’t. Just like every other day she gave Hana and Jaehwa goodbye hugs and left.

 She walked behind the school to a mini forest where she would take hikes with her dad. This was her escape, her home away from home. All though she never really had understood the term home.

 She walked through the path she had built throughout the years and finally reached and old log. That log is where her and her dad used to sit on.

 She sat down and took the bag on her lap. She opened it and took out a blade and a paper bag. She rolled up her sleeves revealing her cuts, some healed some still bloody. She added onto those cuts. Slicing at her own flesh and tears trickled down her face. No sound was made in that forest, not even the water flowing down the river. Satisfied with the self harm done she looked at the tree to her left. ‘Just smile’ It had carved onto the trunk.

 She strongly disagreed with this and scratched it out with the bloody blade. It’s hard to ‘Just Smile’ , when nothing is left to make you happy.

  She took out a paper bag and stuck a finger down as the contents of her lunch spilled into the bag. Leaving her stomach empty again. She took a deep breath as she thought of herself being skinny. Being thin, not having ‘Chubby cheeks’

 She sat there and cried. Thinking about her dad, her school, her life. Soft sobs filled the forest. She just wanted to remember the feeling of being happy, instead of depressed feelings. ‘No one likes me , Even my friends torment me, even my mom torments me. Life torments me. I just want it to end’ Her train of suicidal thoughts continued.

 Six boys , Exo-k walked by the Forrest as basketball practice had just ended. No one ever heard her sobs as they passed by.

---------------

 “Yah, Heeyoung hurry and go to work so I can pay the bills!” Mrs.Kim yelled at her daughter.

 Heeyoung nodded  and continued to make her way to the attic. The attic was her room , her mom thought the house would look nicer if her belongings weren’t seen. She dusted off her dresser and looked at all the sweaters, long sleeves and pants. She took out her uniform and changed. The blood stained her school uniform, like usual

 She walked out the door to the near-by café. She smiled and waved when she got in. Her apron was given to her and she tied it on herself. Heeyoung smiled and interacted with the costumers.

 “Heeyoung, can I have my usuall?” Mr.Son asked. One of her usual costumers.
 “Of course” She flashed a smile and waved as he took his coffee.

 No one ever suspected that she suffered from depression, no one ever did.











Sorry for it being so boring and lame 
It gets better :)
Trust me