All In The Normal.

One More Chance [Hiatus]

 

        "That's it. I gave you one last chance. You lied to me you little fake " She said angrily through clenched teeth. My blood turned cold and my stomach dropped, my fingers twitched through impulse. "You're just a little attention , up who no-one likes. Depression my . Cutters like you are just freaks, who don't deserve to even talk to people like Sehun"

At the mention of his name, everything became crystal clear. She wasn't there for me, she wasn't there for the worth of a good supportive friendship. She was there for one thing or should I say person, Sehun. "I tried all I could to be a good freind. I was supportive and there for you. But no, I guess it wasn't enough for you" She yelled holding her hand to my face. In that second my body froze, I stood emotionless. Her long slender hand was inches away from my cheek. I waited for the impact. Soon, a tingling sensation as left burning against my skin. Jaehwa was breathless , all I heard were her harsh breaths. Yet Hana stood there deferring, but with the look in her eyes, her choice was clear. When I saw the  smirk on her face, I knew I was alone. "Unnie, you don't need to waste your time on fake people like her. Leave her there" Within seconds they dissapeared from my peripheral vision.  

        Again I was alone. One with the trees. Against all the odds who would've known I'd still end up a wreck. I just fell to the cold wet ground and sat there. Pupils dilated and fingers itching.  My tears were just all dried up at this point. There's no point in living anymore. I have no friends, no real family, no nurture. Sometimes, I think would "Would anyone even notice if I died?" Who would've known, the ones you've trusted the most, end up hurting you the most. After all the though I mustered enough strength to drag myself home. 

        On my way home, I decided to work a shift. Usually after school, the cafe is packed with hungry students. Plus it'll help me get my mind off of things, I don't need to think about. As I walked down the streets, it seemed empty. Though there were rowdy high school students, little kids playing at the park, and ajusshi's and ajumma's  going on walks, there wasn't that live atmosphere you'd think there would be. I felt invisible and small. Thus my slow drag continued. 

        At the cafe, it was fairly busy. So I grabbed an apron and brewed the drinks. "Grande, green tea frappuccino, no whip" Yunwoo, the part time college student/worker called to me. I mixed the green tea with the necessities, lidded it and gave it to the tall  man waiting for it. "Grande, green tea frap, no whip" I placed it on the counter with a friendly smile, that got me accepted into this job. "Thank you" He said and took his leave. All night it continued like this. Smile, after smile. Some where deep in the depths of my heart, I knew. I'm not happy. Lying to yourself is pathetic. 

===========

Later that midnight when I got home. I opened the door to Yunji.

Yunji's POV.

"Hey girl, where have you been? We had dinner without you. I can warm some up if you like" I pestered her. I'm getting worried. Of all the times I've seen her in this house she never eats, and she's getting way too pale. "I'm not hungry, I'll just be upstairs if you need me" She said that in her tone full of emptiness. She didn't even try to fool me. 

There are somethings I could tell by her. With all the laughs she brings and smiles she possess, is a sad little girl behind them. She screams, "Let me out." While I snooped around the house, I found a couple things. Objects in particular that I do not want to see again. The blades, and the blood. So I threw them all out. I got rid of them for her own good. If Heeyoung keeps on these doings, I will not forgive myself for letting it happen. Because I still cannot erase the scars it left on me. 

Flashback. 

"Please baby girl. You can trust me right" He said without any question. "Okay" So I told him all my secrets. From the beginning to end. But his mouth was too big to keep them i, and his heart too cold to accept them. He told everyone about me, the secrets even I have kept to myself. 

In the end, I became the laughing stock of the whole school. 

And I slowly changed into some who I wasn't. Hiding the blood and tears behind makeup. Only to be depressed again. 

 
  I warmed up some of the stew we had for dinner and put in on a tray. So I could talk to Heeyoung, and make sure she eats. The only way to help her, is to make her think I'm not. But from the other side of the floor, I could hear the all the crying. I decided to let her be, and not to bother her too much. I opened the little door and quietly placed the tray, without being noticed by her. Hopefully she knows what's better for herself. 

=====

 Sehun was about to got to sleep, when he received a phone call. 

"Heeyoung isn't who you think she is" the person on the other lines said.