Over.

One More Chance [Hiatus]

That night Sehun could not catch one ounce of sleep, his mind was occupied. I mean what was he to do when, he was blackmailed out of love? He did not expect the girl, he loves to be unhappy. But it did not change the feelings he has for her. Even her so called 'friends' were the ones who hurt her the most. He didn't want Heeyoung to be even more so hurt than she already is. Sehun knows how mean girls actually are to each other. He was surely stuck in a dilema. 

To help the one he loves, only to have hate hit her.
Or, to move on and let her heal on her own. 

Sehun didnt know what to do. He just wanted the best for her, but he was afraid it wasn't him. That whole night Sehun tossed and turned in bed. Confused was what he was. 

-----
Heeyoung wanted to fall into a deep slumber and never to wake up, because if she was awake she could feel pain, sadness and the hurting. It was 3 a.m and she had yet to sleep. Heeyoung wasnt able to sleep, which caused her to over think that night. 'My own mother hates me, My only friends never liked me, and the only one I see will never look at me' Unconsciously tears rolled down her pain filled eyes. 'I cant do this anymore. I'm only fighting a battle with myself' She thought depressingly. Eventually she cried herself to sleep, only to be woken again. To face another day, to her dismay.

When she woke up 4 hours later to the sun filling her room, rays peeking through the transparent fabric of her curtains. The chirping of the song birds, could be heard through the thin walls of her room. For the slightest moment she was lost, only to be brought back into reality by the sound of her alarm. 

-----
During the classes, Heeyoung, Jaehwa and Hana had together were awkward. Except for the whispers and bickering of the two girls. Both were engrossed in their own conversation, or may I say gossip? They didn't bother to pay attention to the teacher ramble on about history. Heeyoung told herself it wasnt worth the tears and pain anymore, because it'll all be over soon. Heeyoung sat quietly copying notes, only to hear their whispers echo through her mind. 

Minute by minute, the class felt longer than usual under the stares if two girls particular. Heeyoung tried her best to tune out the sound of their voices, but it was hard to becasue she was so used to hearing their voices give her even the slightest bit of comfort. Which have now turned to the source of all the pain she has felt. Maybe it'll all be over. Soon. 

-----
When the lunch bell rang, everyone rocketed out of the class not wanting to endure the boring lectures and never ending notes. But Heeyoung took her out most time to take put away each page, and pen of today's class. She managed to kill a few minutes, until she finally end up in the cafeteria. 

Sitting at the far back end of the cafeteria, she looked outside the window. The soft rhythm of rain drops, hummed against her ear. She really needed to escape, but to her dismay the rain had already beat her to it. The place she wanted to be most was unreachable. With a finally sigh, she looked down at her lunch. Heeyoung tried to at least eat the whole sandwich in front of her, but her thoughts consumed her telling her otherwise. She blocked them out and took little nips at the bread. 

From the table across, Sehun sat in despair. Looking at the one he loves, trying his best to read the illegible writing behind her glassy eyes. He wanted to tell her to stop thinking and that she'll be okay.  He wanted to walk up to her and engulf her petite frame into his warm embrace. Without another thought, without the regards of certain people, he walked up to Heeyoung. Taking slow steps. 

Looking up from her sandwich, she saw Sehun making his way to her table. A genuine smile, appeared on her lips. She missed Sehun more than anyone else. But two figures, strode up to him. 

And thats when the bell rang. 

It was over. 

===

I really don't know where this is going anymore.. 
So.. I'll try my best to regain myself and finish it quickly.
There wont be a lot of character interruption of exo. (except Sehun) 
Sorry, I have been really unfocused and lazy. 
It's been a year and there are onyl 16 chapters...

I'm gonna try a new writing style, instead of angst so.. 
watch out for that soon, maybe. 

-lovegirl412.