Broken Black Mail.

One More Chance [Hiatus]

 Sehun was about to got to sleep, when he received a phone call. 

"Heeyoung isn't who you think she is" the person on the other lines said. Sehun's tired eyes rounded in surprise, the life jolting back into them. He was too shocked to think about this. "What are you talking about?" He whispered into the phone. Hoping deep in his heart that Heeyoung was truly okay, not caring that this person obviously had some sort of hatred to her. "She's a depressed attention . Never really happy, only when she was surrounded by attention. You, Sehun. It was you. Don't give it to her, she doesn't deserve it." The sharp feminine voice spoke sending shivers down Sehun's spine. But Sehun didn't let that get between him and her. Nothing will. He knew that someday he would gain enough courage to help her, somehow. 

====

 Stuck in Heeyoungs world of sobs, she barely heard the sound of her phone, but luckily she did. Heeyoung sniffled, and put on a smile, answering with a happy voice. "Yoboseyo? Who is this?" She said softly but happily. "Don't try to fool anyone. No one is one your side anymore. You should just leave, no one would care anyways." The voice hauntingly spoke. Almost speaking in a teasing voice. Heeyoung, quickly pressed the "end" button. She closed her eyes re-collecting herself. She held her knees telling herself it was all nonsense, but she knew she was only lying to herself. Finally Heeyoung broke. For the whole night, her face stained of tears and her room echoed with muffled sobbing. 

  In the morning, her eyes were pink, and puffy. Sleep was something that didn't come easy, it was evident on her face. She stood at the mirror, hands gripping the sink. Slowly she looked up to open the medicine cabinet and pull out concealer. At least she had a way to hide the physical pain. Looking at herself in the mirror. "Mirror on the wall. Here we are again. through my rise and fall you were my only friend" She thought depressingly in her head. That's when she figured that no one was gonna be on her side anymore. 

Yunji saw her walk out of the bathroom looking the same as usual, but she knew from experience that Heeyoung wasn't okay. 

=====

   Heeyoung tried her convince herself that she could make it just one more day, and she did. "Sehun wouldn't want to be friends with a freak like me" She thought again, negatively. She gripped the straps of her backpack and continued to walk to school, for seemingly the last time. Heeyoung reminisced the old memories filled with the sun, and smiles, now filled with tears and darkness.  Finally after what seemed like hours of walking, she finally made it to school. Sadly. 

   Once her got to her locker, she noticed no one greeted her like usual classmates would do. No one even dared to even look into her sad little brown eyes. With a silent sigh she opened her locker, and continued her normal routine. Suddenly, a shoulder bumped into hers. A slim but strong shoulder pushed against hers causing her to lose balance and fall onto the floor, she kept a straight face, holding in tears. She turned to see who it was and to her dismay it was Jaehwa. "It's where you belong" She spat, walking a way with a fast pace. Heeyoung stood up and dusted herself off, continuing the rest of the day, hopefully.

Sehun saw the scene, wanting to hold her but afraid at the same time. 

=====

   At lunch Heeyoung decided to stay in because of the sunny weather. Everyone would be out and the cafeteria would be somewhat empty. So she took a seat at the far end of the room, hiding behind a table of people. Maybe if she stayed discreet and silent, she would somehow blend in. From her bag, she escaped into the world of music. With her earphones in the world was out, and for a moment, just the tiniest bit, she forgot about everything. Until she looked up, to see Sehun, sitting with Jaehwa at the far table. 

Heeyoung broke, again. 

  A couple tables away, Jaehwa took a seat beside Sehun, who was waiting for his hyungs. "You should forget about her, she's not worth it. Nonetheless, she's worthless" She spat, taking bad about the person Sehun wanted the most. "I don't know what you mean?" He said, tilting his head, trying not to believe her words. "She's a sad freak. Her arms are filled with scars, and cuts. She's not skinny from, dieting I'll tell you that. All she wants is attention, that's why she does it." She looked into his eyes looking for an answer. Sehun stayed quiet absorbed in the words she said. Then it all fit, the puzzle pieces. "I don't want you with her, when obviously there are better options out there. Don't dare talk to her, or she'll be out of this school. You know? Word gets around fast" She looked at her nails, pursing her lips, at Sehun. "You wouldn't? Would you?" He said, hoping with all his heart that she wouldn't tell, anyone about the pain that she has. "She'll heal on her own" Is all that Jaehwa said, and took her leave. 

Sehun sat baffled, what is he to do? When the girl he loves, can get even more hurt than she already is. 

====

Heeyoung watched the two in despair. 

And at that moment she knew, 

"I'm done"