Chapter 44

Valoruos Girl

-days after the incident-

Jiyeon along with her group t-ara is facing a terrible rumor. This spread due to some misunderstanding and childish acts that they have done.

Apparently they have showed their anger through social media w/c is a wrong choice of move. A lot of people have read what the members have posted. This lead to conclusion that all of the members(of course including jiyeon) is bullying one member hwayoung well in fact it was all just a normal petty fight that they also have experience before.

-japan music core-

Jiyeon felt really burden on what is happening to her, L forgetting about her and being so rude to her. she is having a thought that maybe it is time to let go. It's not the only thing that worries her apparently their group is in chaos. All the members are really awkward with each other well specifically to hwayoung, hwayoung is mad at them and she understand why.

Jiyeon looks around to observed the mood but perhaps soon their arguments and misunderstanding will be resolved. As she glimpse at her unnie Qri and Hwayoung who is having a 'one on one' heart talk she guess and after couple of minutes the mood are already getting better... so she have thought that this will be over soon.

 

 

-- After the japan performance many have concluded that rumors of Hwayoung getting bullied by her fellow members from tara are indeed true a lot of evidence /videos and photos have been revealed and because of that Tara had became the most talk about idol and their issues? getting worst as the management announced that hwayoung is no longer a member of tara. Tara became the 'most terrible idol group'.. from one news from the other from different continent that issues has been spread out very fast like an epidemic that poison through the heads of the people. and For that reason T-ara activities unintentionally halt a lot of sponsors have been pulling out their support, tv station have been refusing them, and a lot of fans have already refund their tickets.

Jiyeon have started to gain a lot of frustration from a lot of things and to add up again this happen.

 

Why does it always happen to me? when I'm always having a bad luck it always hit me with its BEst shot...(she brush up her hair with her hand while staring at the mirror)

 

Why did i do to my past life to deserve this? did i kill an entire nation?(sigh)

 

--at the school-

Jiyeon walked as if she doesnt notice how student stares at her as if she is really disgustinng. Well it isnt new after all they have been like this whenever one rumor spread around. But what surprises her is the hand made banner that says ' your group are the worst its better off if you guys are the ones who got fired and noty hwayoung'

She is really pissed off but then all she can do is just stared at it. She cant blame them if it wasnt for their childish act on a social media it wouldnt be like this or perhaps the members have already reconciled. And she know that it is already late way way too late.. She cant undo things that have already been done. . . .

All she can do is ignore and understand the reaction of the people.

When she have reached their classroom she can see that her chair already have this tons of vandalism , curse , swearing and say a lot of not so good words to describe a person like B*** devil etc,

 

J:Who have done this to my chair?

-silence-- all her classmates just looked away-

J: whoever did this... whoever you are you spelled this wrong.. its not beach but B-I-T-C-H  and for your information the right spelling is D-E-L-I-Q-U-E-N-T.. If you are going to swearing on someone make sure that you got it correctly..

 

Afterwards she just sits down coolly while her classmates whispers to each other.

This whispering doesn't stopped at all. Jiyeon just tried her best to get used to it. She was so glad that it is almost lunch break. Not that she didn't notice but even her teachers are a bit of showing how they are being mad at her, not that it concerns them anyway. She hurriedly stands up when CREAAAKKK

She was surprised and when she turned around and looked at her chair some part of her uniforms are stuck on it. She gritted her teeth and glared at her classmates apparently they are just laughing while endlessly whispering to each other.

Her coat now got a big hole on it. Thank goodness it was only her school uniform suit . She decided to intentionally removes it since she still have her polo inside it .From then she tries to be careful in everything from the chair, tables she want to sit on. the food or whatever that she have to do she needs to check out for some weird stuff before doing so and by that it has been a very long lunch break for her on her way back to her room. Group of girls accidentally bump into her and spill some soda on her. Jiyeon knew that it was not an accident but intentional.

 

Student: oooppss... i got your clothes dirty...

student 2: no worries JIyeon park it matches you and your soul anyway,,

 

Laughing while walking away

 

Jiyeon can't even move. How big was her soda for her to get this  soaking wet? before she can even react someone pushed her to the wall. This guy is embracing her?

 

J: this smell!!!

J: L?

L: dont move.. ..

L removed her suit and wrap it over to jiyeon before moving away.

 

J: than--

L: dont bother to mention.. ..( walks away)

 

Everyone was actually watching at them . a Lot of student then there she have notice that she is just wearing undies under her polo. and it was really thin so it can be easily seen specially if it got wet.

 

She just stared at his back she is thankful that L may not have remember her nevertheless he still protects her in his own little way..

 

> > > > >

Kai: are you okay?

Jiyeon didn't know how long she have been standing there or where or when did Kai arrived. Yes she heard him right but she didn't answer so Kai pulled her hand and run towards a place that no one walks by..

K: what happened to you?

Kai pulled his handkerchief and wipe off her face that is still a bit wet.

K: who did this to you?

Jiyeon just shake her head as if pretends that it was nothing.. jiyeon grabbed his handkerchief and tries to wipe off her wet clothes

Jiyeon pouted and glared at kai

K:naege weh?

J: ert.. turn around

K: hul...aissh(turn around)

J: i saw you staring at my beautiful body..ert..

K: beautiful? ert?,..

-silence-

K: even if i tried to stared at 'IT' i can't even see if there is an "IT".. are you sure you are a girl?

Jiyeon hit kai

K: yah!!!

J: hey i do have ..i am a fully develop woman.. i can even touch it.. (tapping her chest lightly)

Kai turned around he looked at to where she tapped and stared at her face then he shook of his head

K: there is totally none..

J: yah!!(gritted her teeth) take back what you have said!!

K: i won't..

Jiyeon hit kai's back reason for kai to cough

J: omo!! bianhe gwaenchanna?

Kai put his right hand to where jiyeon hit her and he close his eyes as if he was really hurt

J: yah!! are you??

Kai then opened one of his eye and smiled

J: you are really.. aisshh

They ended up laughing.. then after that Kai already take jiyeon home

K: noona! I know you are strong and that you can get over this fighting!

Then Kai started to walks away..

Jiyeon went to her room and just jump on her bed..she was just there lying and looking at the ceiling. .thinking..

J: what if I met Kai before I have met L?? what if I fell for him instead of L? would I still be hurt like this?

-silence-

J: L… Kim Myungsoo… Myungsoo.. L…. (sigh) what if yoona have not interrupt? it must have been still you and me..  yoona.. Kai… KIm jongin.. Im……Kim myungsoo..

aahhh!!! I am going crazy!!!I must be crazy..