arrival

Valoruos Girl

They have reached their destination. The pension house that sungje was referring to . It was an amazing place,a paradise to be exact. The pension house goes with the beach just few meters away.. The house design is spectacular simple and yet outstanding.

Everything is perfect. Jiyeon keeps on taking glimpse on her hand and L hand that is till together not even once did he take his hand of hers.

They all went down the car as sungje clapped his hand twice to get the attention of everyone.\

S: everyone put your stuff down and right after you can go ahead and feel free to explore the surroundings..Girls have to take that house(pointing a pink house) while the guys will take this house(pointing on a cream house) and the main house,.,, Just to make sure to comeback right before dinner, cause we will be having barbeque dinner okay?

Everyone: (shouting) NEh!!

A lady in her 40’s or 50’s approaches them. They all  greet her.

S: by the way guys this is our aunt.. Aunt yijae…

And sungje introduce them one by one. The lady smiled at them warmly.

Yijae: I hope you enjoy your stay here..

Everyone: kansahamnida

S: so you guys put down your stuff and head to your specific houses,

Then they went to get their bags at the back of the van.

L grabs his bag first and put it down then later he picked yoona’s bag and passed it to her.

L: can you carry it? (Obviously she still has cast on her right arm)

Jiyeon was just next to them. Staring ,wondering, observing…

Y: ofcourse..

As L and yoona talking Kai grabs jiyeon’s bag and was about to give it to jiyeon. Jiyeon widens her eyes and about to extend her hand to get it but apparently L’s hands is a lot faster. He grabs jiyeon’s bag from Kai.

L: I think I can P ICKED  up and CARRY my girlfriend’s bag..  (glaring)

K: o really now??(smirk) I thought you wouldn’t do that since you are busy taking care of other person’s bag..(pause) you know hyung?you should learn to rearranged your priorities.

Kai pushed L as he picks his bag and immediately turn around.. L was really pissed, he gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. Jiyeon understand the situation so she grabs his hand and hold it.. Then another car arrived that’s when jiyeon find opportunity to change his attention.

J: oppa..we have other company..?

The van stopped and IU,suzy,Taecyeon, and another guy arrived as well…

L: sungje hyung must have invited them…

IU:jiyeonni!!

Suzy:anniyong!!

J: what a surprised..

T: sorry we are late…

J: nugu??(referring to the guy she thought she saw somewhere before)

IU: he is a chingu.. wooyoung..wooyoung..jiyeon..

J: chingu??

Suzy grinned

J: looks like you guys came in prepare as a couple..

Suzy stopped smiling..

T: you’ve heard that we come here as couple..

S: ive heard there are a lot of hot guys with you..where are they?

J: inside..(pointing)

Yoona: ill go ahead…

L: you sure you can ?

Taec: I can carry it for you!!(he smiled at her and yoona smiled back)

S: why would you?

T: I know yoona..we are in the same class..

S: you sure you have time to carry her bag?there are a lot of stuff in the car.. why don’t you try to cqarry those first?

Y: thanks Taecyeon but suzy is right..i cant just bother everyone..

T: if you say so then.. just call me when you change your mind ok?

Taecyeon smiled at her. Jiyeon can’t believe it even Taecyeon is not immune to her charm? That’s when sungje walks towards them to greet the new arrival guest..

Sungje: so you guys arrived

Suzy:thanks ..thanks for inviting us oppa..

Sungje: no problem,.,so why are you guys still here?(looking at yoona, L and jiyeon)unpacked your things..

Y:oppa?would you mind carry this for me? (as she smiles gently)

Sungje: ofcourse,,, that wouldn’t be a problem(he grabs yoona’s bag)

Y: wraps her left hand to his arms. And she winked and grinned at them..

So after putting down and unpacking her things she stared at the interior design of the house..it has a refreshing color and as well as accompanied with unique portraits.She felt relax just by looking at it,., then there she stands up and open the window she looked at the view of the ocean, some of the guys were already there and playing…but nevertheless ocean is so perfect incredible!!!

L: how long will you stare at the sea? How many hours would I still be waiting for you to come out?

She looked down she saw L standing and smiling she smiled back

J: who told you to wait for me? (she sticks her tongue out)

L: you don’t want me to wait?

J: its just rightful for you to wait?

L:waeyo?

J: you deserved it its your punishment!!

L: bwo? Punishment? If you don’t come down here ill carry you here..im not joking..

J: arraso..(pouted her lips) what a temper

She went down

J: its great in here (still astound with the place)

L: I agree.. (nod)..by the way what is the punishment all about ?

J: ahh that forget about it

L: comeon..tell me..(Serious husky tone)

J: uhm..well you see..

L: go on..im listening

Jieyeon is looking at him. He looks seriously not gonna let that passed..he surely wants to know what it means..

J: (she looked down and stared at herhands)for the previous days you didn’t called me, nore gave me message so I was say quite mad?

L scratches his head

L: ahh cheongmal mianhe.. (lower voice more like a murmur)

J: apology not accepted..

L: bwo?

L eyes widen and so he holds jiyeon and place her to faced him. He took a deep breathe

L: arasso..hear my explanation first..i hope you will accept it thoug.. (sigh) when yoona got hurt I admit I was mad li ke for seconds?or a minute or 2, because I know you went overboard. But then (he looked down and bit his lower lips and looked back at her) I regret the fact..that I showed you that I was mad and I don’t know why it  occurred to me..and just flashing back how you look when you saw me sure is pain.. (pause) and.. I don’t know how to face you again..i was ashamed I don’t know how to apologize I was quit afraid that you might resent me 

J: its that true?

L: ofcourse…(he scratches his nose and straighten up)

She smirks

L: are you smirking at me? Or are you just mocking me?

J: Im thirsty..are you?

L: are you still mad at me?

J: I will get drinks..

L: is it the time to get a drink?i don’t think it is..lets sort this out

J: if you want to”sort” this out let me get drink first(glaring)

L: you stay here ..I will get the drink

J: I want to get the drink ..  YOU(pointing) stay here..ill be back

Before L can talk back she is already gone. And the best way he can come up with is not to follow her as it may create another problem again.

When L was sitting at the bench in the lounges of the main house. One of the girl that bum brought approaches him. She was wearing a 2 piece but may have put short on top  of his bikini

Ashley:  hi ..why are you alone?

L didn’t answer

A: you are L right? Nice name

L: so what?(looked away)

A: im..my name is Ashley

L : I didn’t ask did i?

A:why are you so cold?

L: you see..(blankly stared at her)I…AM … NOT … INTERESTED…get t he picture?

Jiyeon on the other hand already got some drinks and went back and she saw that the foreign looking girl is flirting or atleast getting his attention. She wants to dash and pulled her hair or something but there she is standing and ear dropping on what they are talking bout. She was say a little curious,,

(continue talking)

A: comeon.. you could be atleast a lot nicer ..im your guest afterall.

L: you are bum hyung guest not mine..why don’t you bother hyung instead?

A: he is enjoying hani’s company too much..so I decided to left the 2 alone

L:there are so many guys with  us find someone who cares to play with you..

A: I don’t want to..and anyway that sungje is cute but the girl yoona is clinging to her too much while d others are just bunch of kids and come to think of it..i always had my eyes on you from the first glance I knew you are kinda my guy.

L: well to disappoint you..i didn’t even lay my eyes on you

A: not even once

L was really annoyed he rolled his eyes and then he finally smiled and turned to her

L: well.. yopu are right.i had glimpse on you sometimes

Jiyeon who is just listening widens her eyes and gritted her teeth

A: chinja?

L:ofcourse…cause I personally think that you need to do something with your face,,,a plastic surgery sure will do, but do that immediately..

A: yah!!(widens her eyes) and you think that gf of yours is so perfect huh?she doesn’t even have this(pointing at her bust area)…she doesn’t have this she aint fully developed yet and even if she is she cant get this far(raising her right eyebrow)

L: I don’t care …what would you do with a big chest if someday those chest will drop anyway and so maybe jiyeon is not perfect but atleast not to the extent that she need a surgeon.. (she glared at the lady and gave her annoying smirk)

Jiyeon finally decided to appear at the picture,,

J: jagiya!!here is your drink(giving him iced coffee in can)

L:bwoyah?whats with the change of mood?

J: ahh nothing,,,I just had a nice cold drink

Then jiyeon turned to the girl

J: what are you doing here miss??ashley??you are not flirting with my boyfriend are you?(putting some stress on the word bf)

A: not really..

J: we are having some time here miss Ashley..get the picture?(she stared a t her as she smirk)

Ashley annoyingly left them alone.

L is smiling as he play with his index finger on his lower lip..

J: wae?

L: you are jealous..(he tilt his head a little)

J: not really..she was nothing compare to me..

L:oh really?(he smiled using his eyes)

J: don’t you agree?

L: not really..

J: bwo?

L hold her chin and caress her cheeks..

L: do you know how irresistible you are..

J: I know

Then jiyeon immediately stand up..her heart beats like crap..she stretched her hand

J: lets go to them…I want to help in preparing for dinner..

Then she walk ahead of him. L just shook his head as he drinks and smile..