why are you being like this?

Valoruos Girl

 

As days passed slowly she is learning or at least trying to shift her attention to other things. It was bum’s bday(kai and L’s brother). And jiyeon was invited to go to his bday party that will e held on a hot spring outside seoul. Jiyeon can't say no to the convincing power of bum.

Kai also makes an assurance that l and yoona might not come since yoona have to go some elsewhere…

She arrived with kai ..then suzy arrived with taecyeon. Some of the people there are very familiar face like kai’s friends ray’s friends.. etc.. Jiyeon gave suzy a suspicious look.

J: are you guys dating?(changing glance at taec and suzy)

S:no!!  T: yes(they exclaimed at the same time)

Suzy hit taecyeon

S: what do you mean yes? Do you want to die?

T: I'm just kidding…

Jiyeon just laugh .. some of the bum’s guest already started singing at videoke… Her smile almost drop when she saw yoona and L arrived..

K: I'm sorry I didn’t know.. I though(he whispers)

J: that’s okay..its fine with me..

K: are you sure

J: 101 percent sure..

Ray/kangjoon/luhan(kai’s friend): the idols sing…jiyeon suzy ..jiyeon ..suzy

Jiyeon and suzy was forced to sing..They didn’t know what to sing.. But suzy volunteered to choose the song.. she chooses the song “roly poly” by tara

J: yah!!why did you choose our song.. change it to miss a

S: (stopping her hand) no.. we can sing our song later..

They started singing and dancing.. They found it funny specially jiyeon she just keep on laughing..She suddenly felt embarrassed with their song.. then next song was “badgirl good girl” by miss a and next song was chosen by bum “why are you being like this” by tara

She suddenly remembers L. So while singing and dancing she can't help herself looking at yoona and L.

She is singing but her mind is trying to notify her  ‘everything is okay..you r fine super fine super duper fine’ and perhaps L felt that someone must have been staring at him he turns to jiyeon. And without breaking the eye contact she keeps on singing..

Trans to eng

I love you like crazy ... o.o o.o.o

>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Yoona shift L head to face yoona..then they are talking to each other. Yoona wraps her arms around him while L puts his arm around her shoulder…then they both stands up and went out.. but before leaving the room yoona gave her a mocking smile..

She was really pissed off.. really..really really pissed..She also went out  .. timing that sungje arrives..

J: oppa .. may have the key to your car?let me borrow it

Sunje gave her the keys without saying any other words. Jiyeon hop in to the car and started the engine..And VRooom// like a speed car racer in just manner of second she flew like literally flew the car..Kai who was worried went out as well.

K: where is jiyeon?

S: I don’t know she borrowed my car..

K: car? What car hyung?

S: my car..

K: but she doesn’t know how to drive…she doesn’t even have license

Kai and sungje look at each other

K/S: sH*t..

And thatv time they are panic how to follow her.. sungje immediately went inside and tries to look for a solution.. That’s when L and yoona went back…

L saw kai helpless looking around…

L: whats up?

K:hyung.. I mean jiyeon she drive sungje hyungs car..

Kai wasn’t even finish what he was saying when L immediately hop in to his automobile…. He run it soo fast.. faster than the wind …

As jiyeon was driving, well annoyingly driving .. she saw that someone already followed her.. When she finds out that it was L she steps at the gas more..making the speed a lot faster.. But L is more faster he manages to be beside the car..

L is gesturing to stop the car..Jiyeon didn’t even budge . She gave him a glare and continue driving so furious..

L was really annoyed.. he bit his lower lip and run faster… way way faster he even pass jiyeon’s car… then he turned and drift at the middle of the road..

Jiyeon was shocked.. L was already in front of her.. She was dead nervous, she suddenly steps at the break…

Crap!!it wont stop ..this darn car wont stop.. L is at the front..gosh L move move out

But not a single step did he move..  Jiyeon tries her best to step on the break and as a span of time she shut her eyes afraid to see the outcome..

The car stop..L??... ohmo

When she opened her eyes she saw the car is just an inch or rather some inches away from him. She is panting really hard.. L went down and opened the door of the car..that apparently she forgot to lock as well

L: get off the car

She didn’t answer she is still shock

L: get off the godamn it car…

Jiyeon finally realized what is going on she went down ..

J: are you crazy?(crying )

L: I should be the one asking you that…what had come into your mind that you have to drive that car,,

J: I was just annoyed ..im sorry..

L: (he annoyingly brush his hair with his finger)just annoyed? Are you trying to kill yourself?

J: so what if I want to.. I cant bear to see you with yoona.. so what.. its better to be dead..

L: F******* ..the hell is wrong with you.. how many time s should I told you.. would you stop thinking about me..move on.. find someone who deserves you..someone better..

J:I'm sorry..

L: think about yourself and apologized to yourself..you fool..

--silence—

L: lets just wait for hyung..he will be arriving here some what time now..i texted them..

J: I'm sorry..

L: will you quit it?(he said while looking at her blankly)

J: I'm sorry for liking you….

L turned around and looked at jiyeon…he bit his lips and walked around the car.. Then he leaned at the back of the car ..Helpless he is soo helpless at this kind of situation..He just looked at the stars ..at this time all he can do is hold his head up high..

After couple of minutes sungje arrived with taec, suzy and kai… Taec volunteered to drive the car back.. and so Jiyeon just sit beside suzy while L? he drives back using his motor…

>>>from the author donghae861015

yorobeun aniyong haseyo..

i just ahd a small cut on you guys i would like to appologized for not updating this fanfic entitled Valoruos girl, i was quite busy with my currently work and i hope you do understand ,and i know i hve some free time though i still cant update due to the fact that i am all stress out that i cant think of anything to write up and this is also goes with my other fanfics specially the i love you or noreul saranghe, i am so block out whether how to follow up the stories.. in return i will update the next 2 chapters the same time as this chapter has been uploaded..

kansahamnida... \please stay supporting :)