Confession

Valoruos Girl

After the school breaks vacation everything went back to normal. Jiyeon is really happy that somehow L was being attentive again. He is always by her side and not to mention that she hasn’t seen even just abit of shadow of yoona for the past few weeks

L is trying his best to avoid yoona as much as possible and since L is doing what he promised she does it aswell. Even though it’s very unfair to yoona and kai the couple doa s they pleased.

Jiyeon was already infront of her locker to change into her p.e. uniform. When she opens it she saw a letter on it.

“Got to room M401 I’ve got something to show you” -L

She smiled and closed her locker. She immediately runs to the said room without even thinking. She slowly opens the door. It’s quite dark so she was expecting L to pop out of somewhere and surprised her but then as she slowly enters she notice that the room is somewhat abandoned stockroom its full of broken school stuff.

J: bwoyah..why would our school have this kind of room..

BLAG. Her eyes widen when the door closed she immediately runs towards the door but she failed to open it again she was stuck in that room.

J(banging the door): anyone out there?!!YAH (yelling)

?: you are too loud unnie…(low, calm and teasing tone)

Jiyeon was surprised she knows the voice of that person

Jiyeon: jihae? what the hell is this?

Jihae: unnie can you just stay still there? we are doing this for your own good.

Jiyeon: are you crazy?

Jihae: unnie… Im making it easier for you to break up with L sunbaenim

Jiyeon: imma!!!

Jihae: do you think L sunbaenim would still like you if yoona unnie confess to him?

Jiyeon’s eyes widen. Jiyeon has been hyperventilating herself.

Jihae: no way.. once yoona unnie confess you will be thrown out..

Jiyeon:what the hell are you talking about?

Jihae: you better start looking at the window unnie..anniyong

Jiyeon banging the door continuously and yelling but jihae might have already left. She don’t have a single idea what to do so she walks towards the window wondering if she can ask for help .. Then at the window she saw a piece of note attached..saying ‘ look at the rooftop of the other building’

She crinkled her nose and gritted her teeth.. But then again she looked at the rooftop..

Yoona and L…? She saw L and yoona at the top of the rooftop talking to each other it seems that they are talking about serious matter.. She felt confused she banged the window but then it’s too rusty to open, she keeps on yelling but no one seems to hear her scream,.

She is panting more… she want to get out of the room and took L away from yoona, but then again she can’t do that on her situation then her brains starts working…

My phone ….?where is it? (as she look for it in her uniform finally she find it…the first person she remember to call is L… she dialed immediately..L seems not to hear her call or just ignore it, they are too serious on his conversation with yoona.

Ootoke? ? ? she dialed again and again but L just rejects her call.

Then her phone BEEP..BEEP>>> not now she said to herself… her phone is running out of battery..then after some seconds it automatically shutdown itself.. She wanted to burst out in crying fate has been good to yoona….

She just stared at them observing, she wanted to know what they are talking about. Don’t do this to me…can someone please…she said to herself while shutting her eyes for few seconds. Then suddenly

Kai: jiyeonna~h…!!

She turned her head the voice came from outside

K: jiyeonnah!?

J: kai??here!!!(she went to the door and keep banging it)

Kai immediately hits the door

K: move far from the door!!

J: arasso!!

Kai hit to the door few times and finally it opens.. AS soon as it opens shesuddenly remember L. She asks for Kai’s phone and dialed L’s number. She also runs towards the rooftop of the building so that she can see L and yoona. Kai confused and yet he followed jiyeon

Finally L answer...............

L’s point of view

He received a letter coming from jiyeon that he needs to go to the rooftop. He immediately did go; in his disappointment he saw yoona there. Yoona has a different aura, an aura that is even L is not sure what it is..

L: yoonassi?

Y:L…

L(nodding): I better get going..i have something else to do..anniyong..

L turned his back

Y: wait!!You are avoiding me..Aren’t you? You know I’m not that stupid..

L: ara,,,I know you understand so.. Let it just be (he turned again as he face yoona)

Y: I can’t!!!ive realized something.. When you start ignoring me..i felt empty like I’ve lost something precious .

L: you know I should better get going..

Y: no!!!(yelling )..i don’t want you..i want you to stay…I know you have feelings for me right? right?

L: anni..youu---r mistaken..

L’s phone started ringing  its jiyeon!! he didn’t answer..its not the right time for him to answer..

Y:because of jiyeon?

L: yes because of jiyeon..

Phone is ringing again he didn’t know why but he can’t talk to her right now..he reject the call..

Y: but..i want you to be my side..i want only you..

L: now you are gonna tell me that NOONA?(he glared)

Y: why all of sudden/

L : you are just like that because you think you lost yor friend im still gonna be your friend don’t worry,,

Y: anniyo….

L: stop this nonsense yoonassi..

Y: are you rejecting me?

L: what if I am?

Y: I wont accept it..

L turned around

Y: your gonna leave me ?arent you gonna stay by myside

SILENCE. L started walking away

Y: you are going even though I will tell you that I have learned to like you?\

No reply from L although he stop walking..

Y: L did you heard me?I LIKE YOU.(tears are starting falling from her eyes)

L turned his head slightly but still he didn’t look at yoona..

L: even if you tell me that you love me…

Soon as he walks towards the door out of the rooftop his phone started ringing again..Kai? he answer the call..

Back to jiyeon's point of view

L: who is this?

J: oppa!!this is jiyeon-n(panting)

L: jiyeonni? waeyo? Why are you panting? Did something happen?

J: w-where are you?

She stands at the rooftop while looking at him. Yoona and L haven’t notice them yet.

L:me?.....im… in the cafeteria on my way on my classroom wae?

J:(she bit her lower lips and shut her eyes for some seconds she took a deep breath) are you lying?

L: a..anni..

J: you are not possibly with yoona sunabe are you?

L: anni..

Then yoona turned around and notice them her eyes widen.

Y: jiyeon?(she burst)

L who was looking on the other way turned his back. He was obviously surprised to see Jiyeon and Kai.

J: LIAR....(she said softly while biting her lips)

Then jiyeon disconnected the call. As she stares at the two..

AWKWARD moment whereas L is glaring at jiyeon with Kai on the other rooftop while Jiyeon glaring at L and yoona at the other rooftop..