Soulmate?

Valoruos Girl

Author:

I am so glad that a lot of reader have understand me, im really sorry for giving hard time on you guys i know That you guys are waiting and waiting and waiting for the update and to tell you frankly i dont know how to update this anymore i have workloads that i myself cant even finish and adding thi up to my loads is really tough. Well anyways for those who are waiting for TAEczy im sorry i cant really think of anythign to have a side story but one way or another we will get to theirs and if not ill give you an assurance that there would be a story for them perhaps after this Fic.

 

Anywho-- please apologize as well im yoona isnt nothign like this at all. Antythign that contains this story is purrely the author's imagination for any sone's there im really sorry ..  just dont take it seriously relax!! this is all fanfiction...

I also would like to inform everyone that this fics wil not reach 50 chapter so one way or another this fics will have to end :)

Please do always support me dongahe861015!!! saranghae!! andp lease still keeps on subscribing!!yorobeun sarangheyo !!

-Vibrating-

๲๰phone clock alarming ๲๰

Jiyeon get up as she turned off her alarm. Today is the day that she will be having double date with L, Kai and yoona. She doesn’t like the idea that she would have to witness the romance between L and yoona but eventually she can't let herself stomp of by yoona.

It took time for her to decide what to wear, finally she decided to wear really comfortable clothes. she chooses to wear an orange long-sleeved shirt matched with a short and sneakers

.

She arrived earlier at the Lotte world. She was already standing at the front of the coffee shop. She looks around, it is still early so only few people were there.  She was just listening to some mp3 songs on her phone, when she saw a guy also standing just near her, funny it seems to be but she also wearing orange top, she smiles and have a thought if its orange day. The guy is facing the other way that's way she can't see his face, she just ignored him as she waits for the other 3. 

As she waits she notice a group of girls, they seemed to be familiar to her..

Where this I see these girls?? then suddenly it finally hit her. She saw them at the fan meeting of t-ara she definitely remembers them since they also performed at the said event. She tries to walk backward slowly trying her best not t get notice when she suddenly turned around she hit into some kind of wall. She raised her head it's not a wall it was just L.

oh crap! L is the guy waiting wearing almost the same color as her shirt. L was obviously annoyed at first when someone bump into him but then he was also surprised to see that it was jiyeon.

L: your early..

J: ahh neh. you too?

L: I guess so..

J: where is kai?

L: I don’t know.

J: but you guys are living at the same roof.

L: I know.. but it isn't my job to take care of his .is it?

J: hmm.. well I guess your right kai is old enough..

Jiyeon is looking around nervously, she is afraid that her fans might see her and might have brought commotion.

L: gwaenchanna?

J: yes of course I was just looking for kai.. and yoona ..unnie..

Jiyeon panicked when she saw that t-ara fans is walking again near her.. She doesn’t know what to do she wants to move but her feet were nailed down the ground. That’s when someone hold her shoulder and pushed her inside the coffee shop. Well it was L specifically. Finally they were gone..

J: thank you

L: for what?

J: nothing.

L: was it really that hard to be an idol? afraid to get notice by people? do you hate it then why being singer?

J: anniyo!! I love being singer I love my fans but if it would cost us not to enjoy I rather not let them see me..or else it would be hard on our part. as much as I could I want to say hi to them… but..

L: I understand.. you don’t have to explain that further//…

He smiled..

he smiled?

 L: I texted them that we should just wait here at the coffee shop..

Jiyeon just nod. L is busy scanning his phone but jiyeon found happiness by looking at his face. She wish that they would just stay like that for more couple of hours..

L stand up

J: where are you going?

L: Restroom.. just wait for them here,,

jiyeon just nodded. after a while yoona arrived. Yoona looked at her from head to toe and then she smiles.

Y: why did you dressed that way? omo.. I felt like we were just going to baby sit..you looked like a kid

She looks at herself and then looked back at yoona, her style is more of like chic while her.

J: its not that I looked younger but rather you looked a lot older

Y: you don’t even look y in that outfit.. and perhaps that’s the reason why gus might have treated you like kid..with that kind of clothes you won't tempted L to like you..

J: oh yeah? looks who's talking haven't you been rejected by sungje oppa before?

Y: you jerk

K:(appearing from nowhere) I think that your clothes suits you jiyeon…

J: kansahamnida..

Yoona just rolled her eyes and sat instead. Yoona was surprised when she saw L. She clenched her fist and took a deep breath.

Y: L.. where have you been?

L gave her a sweet smile

L: restroom..

Y: I see. . L look at you and jiyeon your wearing same color? are you like in strike or something?

L: it was just a coincidence..

Y: (smile ) kai we should have wear the same color too..

K: ahh? neh

Yoona wrapped her hands over to L's arms

Y: looked at jiyeon isn't she cute? she looks like a kid, she looks so cute I want to take good care of her..

L just nodded. Jiyeon can't hide her annoyance towards her.

Y: omo !!i want to order coffee.. wait here okay?

yoona came back holding 4 cups. Accidentally she trip and fell over but the worst part is that the coffee spilled over jiyeon

J: omo!! jiyeon jump since the coffee is a bit hot good thing that her shirt are thick enough not to get the hot coffee burned her skin.

However her shirt looks a bit messy. Yoona stand up

Y: omo!! jiyeon bianhe!!

j: that’s okay.. it as all an accident right?

Y: right!! I'm sorry.. for being clumsy..

K: let's just buy clothes at the souvenir shop? let's go?

J: right…

That’s when they notice that  a lot of people were looking at her. Perhaps because of the commotion they have notice that she is park jiyeon

isn't she from t-ara?

omo!! she is really beautiful

Is she that jiyeon?

I think so too.. She is also pretty she stand out..

Is she really? maybe she is just look a lot like her

Why would an idol..

blah blah..

 A lot of people w where whispering and chatting..

That’s the reason why she  went out the shop before anything could get worse. Kai, L and yoona followed along as well.

She walks as fast as she could but people have notice her.

Girl: aren't you park jiyeon?

Jiyeon grip into her sunglasses as he looks down

J: anniyo!! I got a lot of compliments that I do look like her

then a lot of people paying attention to them.. and they took picture from there and there..click flash she is dead she have thought.

That’s when someone grabbed jiyeon's hands and run.

They were running really fast.. It was like a scene in a movie she have thought. His hands gives her electric current running through her arms.

L: just run

Jiyeon just smiled as she looked at his back side

 

 

Kai's POV

Kai have notice that people have notice jiyeon they aren't sure yet whether it was jiyeon but still they are enjoying the fact of taking her pictures.. He wants to stopped them but he as well is a trainee and it wouldn’t be good if he took initiatives in helping her and fans may took a picture of him as well..

But then kai is determined he doesn’t care anymore he was on his way when surprisingly his brother L grabbed jiyeon's hands and they both run. His eyes widen. He was left dumbfounded,

what?how? why? he is really confuse.. he have thought to himself that it shuld have been him, why did he ever hesitate?

Then his attention went to yoona. Who is as shocked as he is, She is biting her lips while looking angrily at the direction where the 2 run.

And he knew then that yoona will get back at jiyeon one way or another..|It is not her thing but then he can definitely see it through her eyes.