knowing her secret, and keeping it..

Valoruos Girl

 

After that incident the relationship between the two prosper… . and it has already long gone when she started comeback to train for their upcoming t-ara comeback where in they are also introducing new member Lee areum.  She trained really hard as well that’s the reason why she misses some of her class at dream high. Everything seems to fall on their places; she can’t help herself worried that something might happen again.

She is happy to be with her unnie’s again but then again she misses L more than anything, although they always keep in contact.

That’s when she decided to miss practice to go attend the class, her reason to come o school maybe wrong but still she wanted to come.

Finally she saw L. She is waiting outside their classroom.

J: surprised!!!

L: jiyeonah.. you are here?

J: indeed I am..

L and jiyeon walks while having conversation

L: don’t tell me you had missed me?

J: me? No way..i just want to attend school once in a while.. You know..

L: arasso…

J: you didn’t meet up someone while I was gone right?

L: hmm..im not sure

J: bwo?(eyes widen)

L: (smirk) I'm just kidding..

Then as they sat at the cafeteria they have heard girls talking

Student 1: I wonder why yoona had not attend to class..

Student 2: something might had happen

Student 1:Ive heard she got dumped again that’s why she try to commit suicide..

Student 2:chinja? Oh..she is really pretty but not so lucky..

The girls giggle while continue talking about nonsense

Jiyeon and L has heard the girls. Jiyeon can’t read L’s emotions but he sure is serious and had caught in a deep thought, she guess that L might be worried about yoona. Who wouldn’t be? Anyway..Rumors or not, that’s not good news for both of them.. After hearing those things L had become silence.. She feels like she is invisible..

That’s when she received a text message from her eunjung unnie and manager oppa that hwayoung got into an accident while practicing… And so she decided to visit her in the hospital..

Not all the members visited her, due to the fact that they have their own schedules.. She went their because she don’t have any schedule.,,Hwayoung broke his legs while practicing she got careless while dancing.. They are all worried since hwayoung has more a lot of difficult rap parts in their songs and their performance in m countdown is coming near..

Jiyeon can’t believe that hwayoung got to have this accident on their comeback.. On her comeback as a tara member and when the new younger member of tara is about to debut..it was a big headache for them. But of course she is more worried about hwayoug’s condition. After chatting and staying for several hours jiyeon decided to went outside to grab something to eat..

The hospital is not that crowded. She looks outside there are fans waiting for tara members, the news might have reach them. She can’t go outside even if she wanted to so she just roams around the hospital like a lost kid.

While wandering around she suddenly glimpse the patient in one of the private room when the nurse entered the room. She is not mistaken she is pretty sure it was Im yoona , just to make sure she also try to open the door a little and looked twice. She is not mistaken it was indeed her. She can’t believe it so the rumors circulating around the academy are true?

She wanted to be sure so she waited until the nurse went out the room she just leaned at the wall outside. The nurse just keeps on walking she followed her..

J: unnie….

The nurse was obviously shock to see her.

Nurse: jiyeon!!park Jiyeon? You are from tiara right?

J: ahh nehh..(she smile)

N: ahh you are really pretty..omo ottoke(blushed and keeps on touching her face)

J: kansahamida

N: ahh jiyeonnie..can I get you sign.?and a picture later?

J: sure but before that I want to ask you something..and I just hope you can answer my curiosity

N: aiisshh anything for you..im a big fan you see..i had watch master of study, jungle fish and death bell 2...

J:ahh chinja?thats great

N: so what can I help you with?

J: well.. the patient I'm yoona..she is a very good friend of mine, and I'm kind of wondering how she is doing?

N: why don’t you just go and visit her, her room is just…(pointing)

J: you see,,, yoona unnie doesn’t want us to get worried so she doesn’t want us to visit her..so I hope you can give me updates?

The nurse took a deep breathe..

N: I'm not supposed to say this but since you are the one asking…I guess well I can say this to you.

Jiyeon nodded

N: yoona has been worst than before.. and we are afraid that she aren’t getting  a new heart anysoon..her heart is getting weaker and weaker day by day..

Jiyeon was shocked she wasn’t expecting what had the nurse told her , she was expecting that she was gonna told her about the suicide attempt however she was caught off guard,The nurse continues

N:it was sad cause she was beautifu and young.. and she is not getting any well, as pretty as her will not even reach until her 25 omo..poor girl..

J: I see..

Nurse gave her a paper and pen..jiyeon grabs it..

J: name?

N: min jaehee..

She immediately signs and without any further words she left the hospital she also forgot to say goodbye to hwayoung, she just decided to gave her a call instead…

Somehow she felt sorry for yoona. She is wondering if L had an idea about her ..

-at school-

L flick jiyeon’s forehead as she have lost in deepspace

J: oppa!!(she pouted)

L: waeyo?why are you like that?

J: ahh nothing…

L:it couldn’t be nothing..come on tell me..

Jiyeon thought really deeply whether he should tell him or not..

J: araso,im gonna tell you but I have question first..

L:wae wae?out of the blue?

Jiyeon just glared at him

L: araso..arasso.

J: ..(hesitating)oppa..yoona sunbae..

L:again?not again?what about her?

J: oppa..dont you think she looks not to active?i mean she is lively but is there any instance that say..it was shown that she is not feeling well?

L(thinking): hmm.. no.. she seems very healthy now..

J: now>?(eyes widen)

L: yoona..well.. when we were younger..she had a very say complicated heart disease..she was really weak..and I wanted to protect her so bad(looking in a distance)

J: and?

L: and she went to a surgery one day and got well..she is now healthy..like nothing like that have ever happen to her..wae yo??

J: ah I was just worried about …

L:yoona?dont worry.. the suicide rumors aren’t real..she isn’t that weak..,she has a very high spirit..

J: what if…until now she is till sick..lets say for example she have not had surgery before or the surgery was not a success what would you do?

L: I would be really sad..

J: will yuu be beside her.? You know if she needs you..or something like that(looking down)

L: ofcourse, and I know you would understand right?..(put his hand over her shoulder)

J:ofcourse…(she silently bit her lips)

L: but ofcourse jiyeon is the most important person to me…

Jiyeon gave L a smile. A smile that was not true to her heart. Then she looks away and fall into her deepest thought..Then she felt a pinch on her nose.. She frowned and glared at L.

L: bwoya!!!.. what the hell is up?what’s the problem..like really?

J: nothing..

L:nothing,,,comeon.. I know you..when you were make that face(imitating jiyeon)

Jiyeon smiled

J: don’t worry..its just that..

L: neh?

Jiyeon is still having the 2nd thought of telling him…it wasn’t the nicest idea she could think of..

J: im just worried..my fellow member hwayoung had an accident and im worried we find it difficult since we are having our comeback stage..and im also pretty worried since its going to be my first appearance after several months..and areum the maknae feel burden about it too..

L(sigh of relief): ahh I see.. I thought it was something more deep..but don’t worry.. everything is going to be okay..and your group is a strong group you can make it..and I know you are strong too.. so just believe in yourself and your tara members..arasso?

Jiyeon feeling guilty bout she don’t want to take back what she had said..she bit her tongue …Well its true that she is worried about the comeback stage and all but she was pretty aware that she didn’t told L everything…

Out of her guilty she also went to the hospital to see hwayoung, not all true but she was really there to had a glimpse on yoona..

And there she is standing in front of her room at the hospital..  out of surprised the door suddenly opens and the doctor went out.. She bowed down then when she lifted her head she saw how shock yoona to see her.. She knows that yoona had seen her, she felt that the door had slowly closing … Then jiyeon was suddenly afraid to face her she turned around and walked fast.. Yoona went out of the room and called jiyeon.. But jiyeon didn’t turn around instead she run faster…