Warning from an enemy?

Valoruos Girl

--Dream high academy—

Jiyeon is in the ladies room..when she notice girls laughing outside the ladies room..thats when she finally noticed that someone locked the door from the outside..

J:yah!!!Whoever you guys are make sure that I wont figure out who are you ..you guys are dead!!

She shouted while kicking the door..She was really pissed off but what more can she do when it was locked outside..She just sat at the sink and just look unto her handy phone who can she call on to open the door for her..She suddenly heard footsteps from the outside.

J:yah!!are you still there?if you don’t open this things I swear you will regret this!!

Then someone from outside

?: im sorry is there someone inside

J:ahh neh!!excuse me would you mind helping me open this door ..

?:it is locked

You think so?why would I ask for your help if it is not locked?  She sarcastically whispered to herself while rolling her eyes..

?:ahh don’t worry stay there I will ask for a key..

J:ahh ne.. kansahmanida..

Jiyeon just leaned on the sink

The door was finally open. Then jiyeon saw who owns the voice..It was a girl and what she can describe older than her perhaps 2 or 3 years older. She was simple yet exquisite beauty, really innocent, really cute she bet there are tons of guy wanted to woo the girl.She bowed to thank her

?:gwaenchanna?how did you got locked up there?

J:I don’t know.. some y girls…thank you..i guess I owe you one(jiyeon smiled)

They started walking

?:your welcome…you are the idol that transferred here right?

J:ahh neh..park jiyeon,,

?:I remember your from t-ara?

J:your right..from t-ara or was ..and you are?

?:yoona.. im yoona…nice to meet you..

Jiyeon just nodded…

Y:I better get going..i have to go back in my class..See you around(sweet smiled)

Jiyeon just bowed down.and continue walking..

She was standing at the building bridge.

She is a completely opposite of my characteristics.  She sigh

S: have you gone crazy? talking to yourself?

Suzy out of nowhere talks to jiyeon. Her hands are both in her pockets..

J: let me guess? your here to ruin my day? Or perhaps you’re the one who locked me up?

S: someone locked you up?(raising her left eyebrow)I didn’t do that..

J:o really?(crossing her arms on her chest)

S:I don’t care if you don’t believe me ..im just saying,,

J:so why are you here then?jut to pissed me off by showing your face?

S: maybe…maybe not (looking far)

J(leaned on the fence smirk and looked far as well): then why?

S: I just want to tell you to watch your back..(pokerfaced)stay away from the infinite members..i know you know them..

J:wae?

S: I heard them talking..They plan to play with you..whoever gots the lowest ranking among hoya,woohyun,sungyeol and L will have or rather should date you whether they like it or not..

J: bwo?why me? And why are you telling me those? or are you rather making up stories?

S:I can sing, dance, act by I’m not a writer to create stories..

J:let say that what you said is true..then why are you telling me those? What are your intentions?

S: I have no intentions..I’m just saying that bec. It is unfair on your part.. If I was in your place I wouldn’t be happy to know that..

J( laugh): are you kidding me? tell me why should I trust you?

S: I’m not asking you to trust me..I’m just saying.. I have done telling you what I know..my conscience is clean.

J: conscience? Do you really have one? I don’t think so.. You’re the reason why I am here..in this academy..Why I have been banned by my company.

S: you’re the one who hit me…that alone is your fault,,(poker face)

Jiyeon gritted her teeth

J: if you have not insulted me I should have not hit you..how can someone like you said those words to me without even blinking ?

S; I didn’t say those words to pissed you off.. just think of it as a reminder..

J: bwo?

S: don’t you want to know why I said those words?

J: I don’t want to know..

S: okay..(Then turned her back and tries to walk away)

J:yah!!fine maybe im a little curious.. do you really think that I’m not good enough to be an idol?

S(staring blankly):do you know how others talk about you behind your back?

J(starred at at the floor): what do you mean

S: those words that I said to you.. it’s not my opinion..it’s what others talks about ..a lot of people do the same to me..Talking behind my back..and stuff and I wish even just one..just one can say that to my face…that’s why I told you those words so that you will be aware on how people saying bout you.. I was pretty surprised that you hit me…(looked furiously at jiyeon).anyway heed my warning..Don’t get close to any of those 4..woohyun,sungyeol,hoya and L…

Jiyeon can’t hardly speak,, until suzy was out of her sight..she still can’t believe..Did she just mistaken suzy’s act?suzy is weird..almost insane but jiyeon understand..Now she don’t have to blame her all the time..Her hate towards her was gone..Annoyingly but jiyeon guess that suzy was honest about what she told her..