Epilouge

Its All a Game

Five Years Later

EXO sat on the stage of Strong Heart, laughing along with Super Junior members, Kang Ho Dong and Lee Seung Gi. To say they were successful would be an understatement. One year into their official debut they captured the hearts of Asia. The second year they secured nearly all of Europe. By the third year EXO was a name spoken across the world. From Golden Daesangs to Grammy's, EXO won them all. By their fourth year, they had a full world tour making stops in China, Taiwan, England, Spain, America, Canada and so on. Each stadium was sold out withint 1 hour. They were loved and their haters couldn't out do their fans. They were open with their uality, all knew that the group was bi-ual and while it shocked many, there was a new found respect for them. 

They weren't the only ones succesful, Xiumin and Chen continued on to form a singing unit. Known for breaking high notes and have extremely long belting battles on stage the unit was at large. Their relationship with EXO didn't hurt either as they became the opening act for EXO's world tour and continued on to be included in the main stages. 

Both groups broke records, barriers and expectations, but what no one expected was Luhan's story.

"Ahhhh Luhan, so you're story was that you were used in a bet in high schol?" Kang Ho Dong's overexagerated facial expressions brought laughter to the maknae before he launched into his story for all to hear.

"It started with four boys at our school known as Kings..."

 

With Sehun

"So you haven't spoken with this boy since high school?" Sehun heard Kang Ho Dong's voice booming through his apartment from the kitchen. He also heard his son's anger towards the story. 

"Appa! Why would someone do that to Luhan?! He's perfect!" Sehun bowed his head, simply nodding with his son's statement. After high school, Sehun was left with a son. No mom, no family support, no love. His two jobs and the money that Kris, Baekhyun and Kai all send is what keeps him and his son afloat. Kris, Baekhyun and Kai was forced into elite colleges and are now all working under their respected family companies. All are set to take over once they turn 25 and none are happy about it.

Chanyeol had decided to give Baekhyun another shot, so the two have been dating for 2 years now. However, Chanyeol has rejected each of Baekhyun's attempts of asking him to be his boyfriend. Tao on the other hand was a bit more sadistic and was leading Kris on like a dog on a leash. Tao had been teasing the elder for a good three years now. Everyone knows they'll end up together, but no one knows how long it will be until Tao stops slamming the door in Kris's face everytime Kris goes to pick him up for a date. As for Kyungsoo? Let's just say that a good 1 hour beating and restraining order set in place by Chanyeol, Lay and Tao set Kai straight. Rumor has it Kai is with Tiffany. 

Sehun does whatever he can to make his son happy, because that's all he has left. After Luhan left, after Tiffany left, after Taemin left, that was all that was left for him. "Appa! EXO is doing a signing can we go?? PLEASE!!" And to say his son was the biggest EXO fan in the world would be an understatement as well. Yoogeun adored the band, and more importantly he adored Luhan. So how could Sehun ever tell Yoogeun, that he's the reason why Luhan was hurt.

 

At the fansigning

"LUHAN HYUNG!!" Hearing the small voice, Luhan had to stand up to see the little five year old who couldn't see over the table. "Luhan hyung, you're my favoritest member!" Giving a small chuckle Luhan looked down to write a message to the boy on the album.

"Your favoritest huh? Well can I get a picture with my favoritest fan?" Yoogeun nearly fainted right then and there as he could not do anything but nod before calling for Sehun to take the picture. After the picture, Yoogeun moved on to Chanyeol, however Sehun stayed back.

"Five years huh?" Luhan gave a small yup before motioning for the security to not push the father away.

"Is that your son?" Sehun merely gave a nod, his eyes gleaming with pride, but his voice shaking with shame. "He's sweet. Hopefully you teach him well." 

"I will," Sehun knew that this was the one chance he had. His one opportunity to fix everything, and before he knew it the words flew out of his mouth, "Luhan-"

"I heard what you said that night. When I walked away I heard." For some reason, Sehun felt his heart flare up with hope and he couldn't help but let a smile dance across his face. He had to try, Sehun had too many regrets in life already, he had to try.

"Lu, do you want to get coffee sometime?" The two made eye contact as the response slipped out of the singer's mouth.

 

That's it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING, REVIWEING AND READING! This was my first story so it's crazy to see how much of a response it got. M