Surprises aren't always happy

Its All a Game

 

“Hyung are you ok? You got all spaced out all of the sudden?” D.O didn’t process the question but merely flicked his hand at the dancer before stepping up to leave. “Hyung. Tell me what’s wrong.” Kai’s concern came from his sitting position as he grabbed the smaller’s hand forbidding him to leave. “You can’t run away from me.” Looking up to Kyungsoo’s face, he could’ve sworn a scowl of disgust appeared on there for a second. D.O. simply stated that he forgot to tell his friend something, before dragging his hand away trying to escape the younger’s iron grip. Kai however wouldn’t let it go that easily. Kai and D.O.’s relationship is extremely rocky to say the least, Kai was caught cheating twice, but Kyungsoo is too naïve to believe that he will stay horrible forever, so he continued to give him chances. Although in reality, everybody knows that Kai probably slept with two other girls, ever two hours. As Kyungsoo’s back continued descending Kai was forced to quicken his pace to keep up with his lover. “Hyung, where are you go-“

“OPPA!” The glass shattering voice rang through the air as a petite brunette flung herself onto the King’s arm, giving it a tight squeeze before pulling away with an aegyo filled mad face. Now this caught both Kai’s and Kyungsoo’s attention for a small hand forced Kai’s face to the side, his left cheek showcasing a red handprint. “You said you loved me! I gave you my innocence! How could you?!” Kai wasn’t interested in the girl however; his widened eyes were placed onto a broken boy.

“Hye-mi ah”

“Don’t you Hye-mi me! You said you loved me! Then you went and slept with three other girls… an hour after!” No other words were heard by Kai as the small girl continued on her rant. The only words he heard were the ones that barely escaped Kyungsoo’s mouth.

“I’m done.” The singer began walking away, letting Kai’s pleads fall upon deaf ears.

“Oppa? Whose that?” Kai sneered at the girl, throwing curse after curse at her before running off after Kyungsoo at a speed that can make the Bolt look like a grandma. He had finally caught up to the shorter one when he tried to cut through an abandoned ally way. Reaching out Kai tried to apologize, which enraged Kyungsoo even more.

“Listen well Kim Jongin. You cheated on me twice and I forgave you and now I find out it wasn’t just twice but six times at least? What was it six times a day? An hour? I put up with your stupid drinking and partying and lies, but you know what? I’m done. I’m so ing done with you and your idiotic .”

“No, Hyung please.” Kai tried begging after hearing the foul language escape the normally pure and calm boy.

“No. You’re not going to change. I gave you so many chances already and look at what you’re doing to Luhan, it’s disgusting. I can’t believe that I thought you can actually be a kind person.” Kai was ready to fire back an apology and plead when something clicked in his mind.

“I never told you Sehun’s boyfriend’s fake name.”

 

With Chanyeol and Baekhyun

 

The two sat in an awkward silence as the car continued to roll foreword. No words were spoken as both new absolutely nothing about the other.

“So..” Baekhyun started, hoping to engage in something with the other, “do you go to school?” Chanyeol tried hard to surpres the upcoming laugh at the random question. Giving in the rapper revealed of how he attends an art school with the other Exo members, being careful not to give away the remaining two mystery members. The continued in more silence before Chanyeol spoke up again,

“Why don’t you tell me about yourself?” Baekhyun paused for a second, a bit lost with the question. All his past “girlfriends” already knew all about him and people never really bothered to learn more than what is published. Chanyeol realized the boy’s confusion causing him to let a hearty laugh ring through the car, “”Why are you hesitating? I’m not asking you to diffuse a bomb.” Baekhyun let out a nervous chuckle, but little did Chanyeol know, Baekhyun would have preferred the bomb right now.

 

With Kai and Kyungsoo

The shorter was quietly cursing himself for his moment of rage. Since all the anger clouded his thoughts, he let Luhan’s name slip, which of course did not go unnoticed by the now smirking elder.

“You Know Luhan don’t you?” The question walked out of Kai’ s mouth with much amusement as Kyungsoo couldn’t help but cower a bit at the new side of the dancer. Stuttering out a no, Kyungsoo tried to make an escape only to be pushed onto the wall. “That’s where you were going to huh hyung?” The singer’s eyes widened at the look of pure evil on Kai’s face, “You were going to tell on us weren’t you?” Raising his arms, Jongin planted his hands right next to D.O so that the elder was completely trapper. “Now now hyung.” Kyungsoo cringed hearing his respected title being used as a mock, “I can’t let you ruin all my fun now can I? And I absolutely can’t let you fall into the arms of someone else. So how should I make you submit?” The younger began to place little kisses on the younger’s neck, “Should I seduce you into submission?” He stopped his ministrations to place his entire body onto the singer, let his breath fall onto Kyungsoo’s ear, “Maybe I’ll love you into it.” Pulling back Kyungsoo saw the dark glint that came from Kai’s eye. The next thing he knew was that he was on the floor with a bruised cheek. “I think I’ll beat you into it.”