Any change?

Its All a Game

With Tao

The wushu artist gripped the handlebars of his motorcycle trying to relieve some of the anger that continued to boil in him. Taking a harsh breath underneath the suffocating helmet, Tao turned off the intersection and continued to pull into a driveway, where his target was just getting out of the car. Without hesitation the rapper jumped off his bike, and instead of placing his helmet on the seat like most, he grabbed the helmet by the mouth piece and swung as hard as possible, an almost satisfied smirk crept on his face as it made contact with the pretty boy’s face.

“HOLY , what the hell…. TAO?!” Kris, held his bruised face carefully, but wasn’t fast enough to avoid the second smash that had most likely dislocated his jaw. Now unable to talk properly, the taller was forced to just stare down the younger.

“Listen to me you ing . I told you I cherish my family more than anything in the world. More than me, more than whatever the we had going on and definitely more that you so what in the right mind made you think it was a smart idea to over my little brother and use him as a little game piece?” Although the Kingka tried to make some incoherent excuse, Tao had none of it and merely kicked him in the face, successfully knocking him over. Before he continued, the dark haired boy placed his combat boot square on the rich boy’s back, pressing down harder than what is normally comfortable. “And then to top it off, you went on and told him to kill himself. I’m thoroughly disgusted with you. What is your problem? Are you really that bored that you have to go and ruin someone else’s life? And don’t you dare try to say it’s not your fault because you had one of the biggest roles in this entire damn thing. You could’ve stopped that bastard friend of yours, you could’ve told me, you could’ve told Luhan. But no. You thought it would be all fun and games to screw him the over. That’s all he was to you. He was a game.” Stepping off the elder’s back, Tao bent down forcing Kris to finally look at him. “Is that all I am? Am I just a game to you?  Will you just kick me to the curb the way you did him?” Kris’ eyes quickly widened, his objection falling upon deaf ears. Kicking him once more, Tao made sure Kris landed on his back before stepping up to leave. His hand paused before grabbing the handle as Tao didn’t turn back but made sure he spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.  “You’re a bastard Kris.” Swinging his large leg around the bike, Tao quickly made off leaving the King behind in his exhaust in a pile of dirt, broken bones and pain.

With Chanyeol

“Hi what ca- Chanyeol?” Baekhyun was caught off guard as his boyfriend gripped his collar and shoved him against the wall.

“You ing . I have half a mind to shove you face down the nearest garbage disposal and laugh when I turn it on. What the is your problem?”

“Chanyeol! I have no ing idea what you’re talking about!” This statement merely forced Chanyeol to shove the younger against the wall harder, his anger flaming more as he was about to spew everything about the bet and petition out when Luhan’s voice cut into his head.

Flashback

Chanyeol was about to agree as Baekhyun announced Luhan’s name. However before he could, another pillow was quickly thrown his way. Catching the pillow with much ease, the rapper found a frantic Luhan with his arms thrown in an X, mouthing words that Chanyeol couldn’t make out. The youngest rolled exasperated eyes before writing the message on a whiteboard. Finally understanding, the curly haired boy nodded his head and proceeded to deny Baekhyun’s claim stating that it was a nickname, because his brother had a long Chinese name that people couldn’t pronounce correctly.

End Flashback

The rapper took in a much-needed breath as he stalled for more time while his brain came up with another excuse.

“Listen Baekhyun. We need a break. I heard about our stupid little game and that petition that you signed and honestly that’s really ed up. I thought you were better than that. I just need some time ok?” Chanyeol placed the younger back onto the floor before he began for the door. “Oh and Baekhyun? I think someone ruined your car.” Slipping into the driver’s seat, Chanyeol couldn’t help but let out a laugh when he saw Baekhyun wailing over the sight over his precious porche. “I knew the spray bottle and random pole I kept in my back seat would come in handy eventually.” Driving off, Chanyeol didn’t even give a second look to the singer who was now sobbing over the fact that his porche was spray painted different colors everywhere, the tires were slashed, all windows were broken along with his headlights and side mirrors and the seats and doors were keyed beyond recognition.

Back at home

Suho said nothing but merely wrapped the youngest into a bone-crushing hug, not bothering to say anything, as he knows that all that could’ve been said, Luhan knew already.

“Just remember that you have a summer break from school for a few weeks. We can go out to the lake.” The youngest nodded his head in agreement, not caring about the tears that freely flowed down his cheeks and onto his appa’s shoulder. Soon their hug was joined by bother Kyungsoo and Lay, all stayed silent. 

“We will help you through this Luhannie. I promise.”

Time skip: First day back from break

Summer break for Sehun was anything but fun. Kai was shipped off to his grandparents to earn more about their business; Baekhyun was forced to babysit his cousin the entire time and Kris already started his internship in his family’s company meaning the King had nothing to do. However that wasn’t the confusing part, throughout the entire break, Sehun couldn’t get his mind off a certain someone. When he was bored, he automatically picked his phone up ready to call said someone to hang out. The first thing he did in the morning was check for the loving good morning texts that he used to get every day. He even caught himself singing the stupid song that Luhan taught him on the piano a few days before the plan was completed. Shaking his head in frustration, Sehun tried to convince himself that everything was just out of habit and it will simply take a few days to change his habits.

“Hey there flinchy.” True to the nickname, Sehun jumped the moment Kris’s large hand fell upon his shoulder. Catching his breath again, the youngest welcomed him into a small hug before the two began to catch up about their breaks. “Dude, the entire thing was so stupid. I don’t even know why I have to go through the stupid thing, I already know I’m going to take over eventually why do I have to start at the bottom?”

“Hey losers.” A softer voice joined the two’s conversation, “you ready for the schedule change?” In the midst of all his confusion, Sehun completely forgot about the schedule change. See at their particular high school, half the year is spent in the regular core classes with a few electives, however the classes are set at a fast pace so that the teacher could go through one year’s curriculum in one semester. That is because the second semester is dedicated to whatever the students are majoring in. Meaning the students who signed up for engineering would replace their core classes with classes that would help them become more successful in the engineering field. The kings, against their parent’s will, signed up for performing arts meaning their schedule was to be filled with singing, dancing and acting classes. While most students have trouble keeping up with the demanding schedule, those who do are practically guaranteed success, as notable alumni’s of the performing arts program are Go Hye-mi, K, and Jin-Gook who all noted that the program was what set them up on their path of success.

“You all signed up for performing arts right? I heard that there were supposedly scouts at last year’s showcase. Maybe we can get picked up by a label?” Kai’s voice was filled with excitement as he knew that all four of them hate the idea of taking over the family business.

“Who knows, but I think something else is calling our attention right now.” Turning to the door, the kings noticed the one person they have been waiting for. Luhan walked down the hall, his head up, not listening to all the whispers that followed him. Confidently, the boy made his way to his locker, giving no heed to the graffiti that scattered amongst the wall that paired his name with several derogatory terms. Still Luhan kept his head held high. That was until Sehun's foot came in contact with it forcing him to the ground.

"Wow and I thought you couldn't get any uglier."

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Please help me once more? http://www.gurupop.com/event/61/67757275706f703137343636 you guys are only about 50 clicks away from the marathon!