Slip of the Tounge

Its All a Game

Words written in this format are spoken in Chinese

Note: All of Luhan's friends are able to speak fluent Chinese and dilaect because Lay, Tao and Luhan are all Chinese and have taught them plus dialect. Please just go along with it for the sake of the story

With D.O and Kai

"I'm sorry hyung, I just love kissing you sooo much!" Kai exclaimed with more aegyo than needed causing the shorter of the two to roll his eyes at his boyfriend of a year. Kyungsoo took a seat, signalling for a water from the waiter before crocking an eyebrow at the still standing dancer.

"Are you just going to stand there like an idiot or are you going to tell me about this amazing thing that's happening at school?" Kai's eyes perked up as excitement began to run it's course through his body before sitting down to begin his story. Kai questioned his memory on the past events that was told much to Kyungsoo annoyance. "There's a big loser at your school that's an to everyone, so your friends are teaching him a lesson and one of them is going out with him correct?" After reciving the confirmation nod from Jongin, D.O. couldn't help but smirk, knowing that he would be right. 

"WELL," Kai interrupted the singers self celebration party to continue with his story, "their anniversery is coming up soon and my friend has this huge thing plan! That ugly is going to fall harder in love, and once he finds out it was all fake, oh god I can't even imagine!" Kai burst into a fit of laughter imagining Luhan's face when he ralized his "prince charming" was just playing around the entrie time. It took him a bit to realized that Kyungsoo had asked him what was being planned. "Sehun is planning to take the nerd to a beach dinner because apparently he loves beaches. He's forcing Baekhyun to cook because that boy cannot cook to save his life. He's making a western meal because I guess that what's the ugly duckling like. Aish, what a weirdo." Reality slapped Kyungsoo harsh in the face, hearing the boy's name for the first time, D.O didn't have to think twice to realize just who Kai was talking about. 

"Wait Jongin, Sehun as in Oh Sehun?"

"The one and only! Hey how do you know of him?" Kai asked smiling as he heard Kyungsoo's familarity with his best friend. However the happiness wasn't a mutual feeling as D.O's mind was racing to connect the dots. He began to speak Chinese with the same dialect as Lay so that his partner would not be able to understand,

"Wait, Sehun as in Luhan's Sehun which means.... oh my god Luhan."

With Luhan

The young boy awoke to find his singer missing, but a nice quilted blanket in his spot. A piece of paper caught his eye as he rose from his position snatching it from it's spot reading the contents out loud,

"Dear Luhan, I went to meet up with a friend. Take it easy and breathe. Kyung Hyung." Luhan sighed as he began to lay down once more to enter his dream state, only to be cut off by a loud knocking that rang through the house. Still in a half slumber, Luhan didn't bother to look up from the door thinking that it was Kyungsoo who happened to forget his keys again. Swinging open the door, Luhan yawned with his eyes closed, keeping his head down he began to speak. "Kyung Hyung, I thought I told you to always....you're not Kyung Hyung." His statement flatered as now he was eye to eye when the guest.

"No I'm not... but can you please tell me where Chanyeol is?" Luhan was a bit shock seeing another one of the Kings at his door asking for another one of his friends. Kris was bad enough and now he would have to deal with Baekhyun having the possiblity of becoming a new brother-in-law which was just horrifying. Ridding the thought from his mind, Luhan turned over his shoulder calling up the stairs for the rapper, who appeared after a few moments of awkward silence. Coming down the stairs Chanyeol smirked seeing at who finally arrived at his front door step,

"Well look who finally found his way to my doorstep.." Chanyeol propped himself against the door hinge, giving the usually confident King a good look up and down causing Baekhyun's face to become red and hot.

"Yah! If you're going to do that, go somewhere else!" Luhan yelled annoyed, throwing Chanyeol's keys towards him before shoving the two out the door, slamming it shut. Baekhyun stared at the closed door a bit bewildered of the boy's actions questioning if he did something wrong. Chanyeol grabbed the shorter's hand leading him to the car before speaking,

"Our maknae just has some relationship problems."

With Kai and D.O

The rest of the date, Kyungsoo stayed quiet, giving a small nod or occasionaly noise of acknowledgement as Kai continued his story about the bet. “Hyung are you ok? You got all spaced out all of the sudden?” D.O didn’t process the question but merely flicked his hand at the dancer before stepping up to leave. “Hyung. Tell me what’s wrong.” Kai’s concern came from his sitting position as he grabbed the smaller’s hand forbidding him to leave. “You can’t run away from me.” Looking up to Kyungsoo’s face, he could’ve sworn a scowl of disgust appeared on there for a second. D.O. simply stated that he forgot to tell his friend something, before dragging his hand away trying to escape the younger’s iron grip. Kai however wouldn’t let it go that easily. Kai and D.O.’s relationship is extremely rocky to say the least, Kai was caught cheating twice, but Kyungsoo is too naïve to believe that he will stay horrible forever, so he continued to give him chances. Although in reality, everybody knows that Kai probably slept with two other girls, ever two hours. As Kyungsoo’s back continued descending Kai was forced to quicken his pace to keep up with his lover. “Hyung, where are you go-“

“OPPA!” The glass shattering voice rang through the air as a petite brunette flung herself onto the King’s arm, giving it a tight squeeze before pulling away with an aegyo filled mad face. Now this caught both Kai’s and Kyungsoo’s attention for a small hand forced Kai’s face to the side, his left cheek showcasing a red handprint. “You said you loved me! I gave you my innocence! How could you?!” Kai wasn’t interested in the girl however, his widened eyes were placed onto a broken boy.

“Hye-mi ah”

“Don’t you Hye-mi me! You said you loved me! Then you went and slept with three other girls… an hour after!” No other words were heard by Kai as the small girl continued on her rant. The only words he heard were the ones that barely escaped Kyungsoo’s mouth.

“I’m done.” The singer began walking away, letting Kai’s pleads fall upon deaf ears.

“Oppa? Whose that?” Kai sneered at the girl, throwing curse after curse at her before running off after Kyungsoo at a speed that can make the Bolt look like a grandma. He had finally caught up to the shorter one when he tried to cut through an abandoned ally way. Reaching out Kai tried to apologize, which enraged Kyungsoo even more.

“Listen well Kim Jongin. You cheated on me twice and I forgave you and now I find out it wasn’t just twice but six times at least? What was it six times a day? An hour? I put up with your stupid drinking and partying and lies, but you know what? I’m done. I’m so ing done with you and your idiotic .”

“No, Hyung please.” Kai tried begging after hearing the foul language escape the normally pure and calm boy.

“No. You’re not going to change. I gave you so many chances already and look at what you’re doing to Luhan, it’s disgusting. I can’t believe that I thought you can actually be a kind person.” Kai was ready to fire back an apology and plead when something clicked in his mind.

“I never told you Sehun’s boyfriend’s fake name.”

 

With Chanyeol and Baekhyun

The two sat in an awkward silence as the car continued to roll foreword. No words were spoken as both new absolutely nothing about the other.

“So..” Baekhyun started, hoping to engage in something with the other, “do you go to school?” Chanyeol tried hard to surpress the upcoming laugh at the random question. Giving in the rapper revealed of how he attends an art school with the other Exo members, being careful not to give away the remaining two mystery members. The continued in more silence before Chanyeol spoke up again,

“Why don’t you tell me about yourself?” Baekhyun paused for a second, a bit lost with the question. All his past “girlfriends” already knew all about him and people never really bothered to learn more than what is published. Chanyeol realized the boy’s confusion causing him to let a hearty laugh ring through the car, “”Why are you hesitating? I’m not asking you to diffuse a bomb. I just want to know more about yourself.” Little did Chanyeol know, Baekhyun would much rather deal with the bomb at this moment.