The end

Its All a Game

EXO took their final bow and walked off the stage as a whole. Six boys, six members, six brothers and did it feel good to see the look on the King’s faces as Luhan was announced as the winner.

“LUHAN!” All members backstage turned around to see Sulli from F(x) running up to the school’s beloved ugly duckling. “You were so amazing! I miss not be able to practice with you! Why don’t you come into SM anymore?” The look on the students faces were priceless to say the least. You don’t see the Kpop Princess running, hugging, pouting and hitting the nerd of the school everyday.

“Thank you Sulli.” Luhan’s voice was much more calm once he saw the rest of F(x) come in. At least he couldn’t be beaten by the little girl anymore. As time passed, Luhan received more hugs, more flowers and more love and attention than he’s gotten within the four years that he spent at the wretched high school. Happiness and laughter filled the room, that was until the King’s walked in and someone could hear a tissue drop.

“Go talk to him. You need closure.” Suho pushed his surrogate son towards Sehun. That was after he held Tao back and had to yell at Lay for letting Chanyeol get a head start towards the youngest King. Within all the commotion of Kris trying to get Baekhyun and Kai out the back door, Tao and Chanyeol running after them, Suho running after his sons, and the rest of EXO doing nothing to stop the assault that was waiting to happen, no one noticed Sehun and Luhan slip out the door.

 

With Sehun and Luhan

The two sat under the street light in silence. Neither not saying anything. One because he was scared of saying the wrong thing, the other because he didn’t want to waste his breath. The tension in the air was thick enough to be sliced with a butter knife that was until Sehun spoke.

“Why didn’t you tell me.” The Luhan everyone knew would’ve stuttered and say I don’t know. However that wasn’t the real Luhan.

 “Why? Hmmm let’s see, you used me as the punch line of a joke because I was ugly. You abused me and hated me because of the way I looked. Don’t you get it Sehun, you’re a shallow ing . If you knew I was in SM, if you knew I was apart of EXO, if you knew that I didn’t look so ugly, you would’ve treated me different. You would’ve treated me better because I looked nicer, because I was popular. You would’ve kissed my to get something out of it. You’re like everyone else Sehun. Shallow and fake.” Standing up, Luhan made no motion to hear Sehun’s rebuttal.

“Lu-“ Luhan barely gave a glance over his shoulder before continuing to speak.

“Don’t you dare say anything more Oh Sehun. I loved you. I truly did. I loved you for your idocity, your laziness, your brown eyes and the way they sparkled, your passion when you dance, the crinkle in the tips of your eyes when you smile, the real laugh you give to your friends, the way you pushed your tongue on the inside of your cheek when you're mad, or the way you play with your fingernails when you're sad. I loved you for all your faults and all your perfection. But now? Now you disgust me. At least try to be a better father than you are a person.” And with that Luhan left, not turning over his shoulder to look at the crying King with all his pride laid on the floor. Sehun looked up to see the back of his love, and barely let the words ghost pass his lips, 

"I love you." 

He never knew if Luhan heard. 

 

Epilouge will be posted tomorrow.