Suspicions

Its All a Game

 

With Sehun and Luhan

 

“Luhannie! Where are we going?” Sehun puffed his cheeks in anger as the youngest kept forcing him to make a countless amount of right turns. Coming up to another crossroad, the driver slowed the car, allowing his mouth to run off. “Another right?” Looking over to his companion, Sehun was surprised by the Chinese boy’s blinding smile as he exclaimed to take a left. Following the younger’s instructions, Sehun slowly turned into the ever so familiar parking lot.

 

“Luhan… did you just make me waste our lunch by driving in a circle?” The addressed simply stayed quiet, waiting for the car to come to a complete stop before he turned to Sehun.

 

“Yups! I just wanted to spend time with you!” Placing a small kiss on his lover’s cheek, Luhan quickly popped out of the car before any more questions could be asked.

 

“Aish... that brat, why must I put up with him again?”

 

Once School Ends

 

Luckily for all the students, the school was undergoing a rat extermination, which meant no after school studies, even though it was already five pm. Normally all the students would be fleeing the facility for their lives, however, today was a bit different as large groups of females surrounded a darkened van, screaming as though the apocalypse was coming.

 

“Hunnie? What’s going on?” Luhan’s arms were hugging the taller’s limp arm as they continued through the courtyard. Sehun pulled the dead weight towards his two ruling mates, questioning the large crowds once more. However before any could reply, the scream increased tenfold.

 

“IT’S EXO!” The sliding door opened to reveal a suave-looking Chanyeol.

 

“YAH! Idiot hurry up!” Rather than the graceful entrance that the rapper was hoping for, he fell flat on his face, much to the enjoyment of Tao. Chanyeol quickly bounced off the ground to avoid falling victim to the horror known as fangirls. Turning back to the car, Chanyeol yelled for the brat that pushed him to hurry up. Said brat gave a small, mischievous smile before jumping onto the curly haired's back. “ONWARD HANDSOME STEED!” One of his hands pointed foreword as though he was preparing to charge into battle. Chanyeol on the other hand mumbled something along the lines of steed my before he continued to trudge though the mess of girls with a rather satisfied panda of his back.

 

“Why are they here?” Baekhyun questioned the two who had safely entered the office. “Do you think they’re going to enroll here?” Kai’s malicious smile appeared on his face once again at the thought of his precious lover next to him twenty-four seven.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

“EXO IS COMING HERE?!”

 

“THEY’RE GOING TO BE IN SAME CLASS AS US?!” Now the group of fangirls circled the four boys, causing the ugly duckling to cower into his boyfriend more. Sehun chuckled at the boy’s antics, petting his head with sincere care for the boy, briefly forgetting the real goal of their relationship. Baekhyun caught the quick change of emotions in the younger’s eyes, but quickly shrugged it off as nothing.

 

“IF EXO IS COMING, I WOULD DIE!”

 

“THEY’LL BE MY NEW KINGS!”

 

“YEAH THEY TOTALLY BE THE TOP OF THE PYRAMID.” This caught the Kings’s attention as their hierarchy in the school was being questioned.

 

“Whoa, whoa, whoa there. That is just a myth, until then we’re still your kings right?” Of course, Jongin’s conclusion didn’t go without a wink and a little face caressing here and there. And once again Korea’s top female students were transformed into single-celled blabbering beings.

 

With Exo

 

“So you’re saying that Exo is hoping to attend our showcase as scouts for SM entertainment?” The headmistress was in absolute shock, seeing two members of the biggest upcoming group in her academy.

 

“Yes, if that is ok with you Ms.?” Tao was given an extremely ecstatic ok and a request for signatures before exiting the room with a satisfied Chanyeol.

 

“Do you think they’ll enjoy the gift?”

 

“They’ll love it.”

 

Back outside

 

With the amount of girls blabbering and flailing about, people almost didn’t notice the overly expensive Porsche come roaring into the parking lot, keyword being almost. As the crowd died down in anticipation, the Porsche made its way towards the crowd.

 

“Get in losers, we’re going shopping.” The arrogant voice came from none other than the infamous Kris, who now looked like crap in the blinding red automobile. The Kings made their way over to the car, Sehun towing his lover along, thinking nothing of it. However, the younger gave a small smile before slipping out of his boyfriend’s grip.

 

“Go, Sehun, I don’t really feel comfortable around your friends. I’m just going to go,” Luhan gave a single reassuring smile before leaving for an unknown destination. The King’s eyes furrowed in a bit of confusion, before he climbed into the roaring car.

 

“Missing your boyfriend?” Kai jabbed an elbow into the dancer’s rib cage, pushing his lips out a bit more than needed.

Giving the darker skinned boy a knock over the head, Sehun scoffed back, “ no, Bastard. Remember he’s just a joke.” Laughing a bit, Sehun turned his attention back outside the window, but not before Kris could catch the distressed look in his eye.

 

With Luhan

The youngest exited the cab, looking up at the tall skyscraper. Taking a cautious step into the building, he was quickly led to the room of interest. Stepping in, the Chinese boy instantly met the eyes of his childhood friend, who was temporarily bedridden. Fighting back harsh tears, Luhan pushed a comforting smile before entering the bare white room.

 

“Xiuxiu…” His head dropped as he sat next to the boy, their hands grasped within each other.

 

“No, don’t do that, Luhan.” The youngest didn’t lift his head at the voice, but rather allowed the tears to fall onto the bandaged hands. “This isn’t your fault. Don’t think like that.” Luhan let out a small emotionless chuckle, used to having the other always being able to read his mind so easily and accurately.

 

“Chen, you always read my mind.”

 

“Well because you won’t stop thinking that if you had picked up his call things would be different.” The two embraced each other for a moment before turning their attention back to their injured friend.

 

“How did this happen?” Luhan let his hand cup the elder’s face, slowly examining the endless amount of bruises and cuts. Taking a heavy breath, Xiumin only noted that he passed out, woke up and then this happened. His voice started trailing off as the other two didn’t need any more explanation, allowing the silence to speak for itself.

 

“All that matters is that you’re safe.” Luhan gave another comforting smile to the boy as he held onto his hand.

 

“And you and not answering your phone had nothing to do with it.” Chen gave the same smile to the youngest, laying a comforting hand of his back. Giving a slow nod in acceptance, Luhan couldn’t help but catch the small look of worry that Chen threw at Xiumin.

 

With the Kings

 

The four sat around a single table, their overstuffed bags dropped to the floor next to them. Heavy sighs were heard by all as Kai spoke, “Aigoo, I’m tired.” He slumped in his seat, purposely pulling his shirt up a bit higher than necessary, smirking as they caught the eyes of fangirls. He basked in his own limelight for a moment, before Baekhyun’s hand found its way to pull the white v-neck down and the boy out of his seat.

 

“Come on, you’re buying my coffee.”

 

“But you’re the hyung!” Watching the two walk away bickering, Sehun began to observe the mall’s occupants, avoiding the eyes on his company.

 

“Sehun-ah.” Slowly turning to the deep voice, Sehun met the darkened eyes of his elder. “How are you and Luhan?”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Sehun. Are you really going to go through with this entire thing?” The younger avoided his gaze once more, biting his lips in hesitation. “Admit it, Sehun. You have feelings for that damned boy.”

 

Friday Morning

 

The two parents of the household sat down for once after ushering the children out of the house as quickly as possible.

 

“Lay, what is going on?” The umma hesitated, knowing he couldn’t tell the elder of the truth that he had learned from Xiumin, for that would just bring on Armageddon. He quickly stalled, asking for more specification of what exactly Suho wanted to know. “What’s wrong with Kyungsoo?” Unfortunately, Yixing knew nothing more than Suho.

 

“I really don’t know anything besides the fact that he claimed he fell down the stairs. But those bruises sure look like fingerprints… especially the ones around his neck,” Suho nodded in agreement, noting that falling down a flight of stairs wouldn’t force so many bruises on his neck. Realization struck the elder as another shiver flew down his spine at the thoughts of the marks.

 

“They way the injuries were, they kind of reminded me of Luhan’s injuries.. I mean they were both bruised in the same spots.” Thinking back, Lay nodded slowly as he saw the striking similarities between the two. “Do you think that something happened to both Kyung and Luhan?” Suho’s question fell upon deaf ears ,however, as Lay’s mind was working hard, making the connection between his two little brothers. Although he may not know much, he finally understood the common ground that the two stood on: Sehun and the Kings.

 

With Tao

 

The panda ignored the umpteenth text message, not bothering to respond to his boyfriend. Rather, he purposely opened the message before throwing the phone into his gym bag. Hearing the familiar text tone, the younger smirked knowing exactly what the text said without having to read it.

 

“I know you saw my text, Tao.” The martial arts expert mocked before turning back to the practice he had on hand, laughing at the torture he forced his lover into.