Finally Caught

Its All a Game

 

With Luhan

The group of eight watched as Rain landed a fatal shop to yet another head as he ran through the building.

Dude, I can be so kick awesome like him!” Chanyeol immediately jumped out of his spot, assuming a wannabe ninja position. That was until a large stick came into contact with his ribs causing him to fall face first into the arms of his maknae. “YAH! What was that for?!” Tao simply raised his stick from the elder’s body as he mumbled something about disrespecting the beauty of martial arts.  The rapper simply deadpanned, as he tried to cower into a laughing maknae, with no success. “Appa! Tao’s mean!”

“No I’m smart. You’re just… you.”

“YAH! YOU WANNA DIE?” 

 

“…were you saying something?” Tao smirked as he saw the elder throw a fit like a two-year-old boy, complaining how the younger knows no respect. However his complaints when unheard as the rest of the group decided to go on their marry way watching the movie much to the annoyance of the derpy rapper.

 

“PAY ATTENTION TO ME!” As Tao stood up and began to stab the elder with his wushu stick, the two Chinese men turned to Luhan questioning if this is what happens normally with the family. Luhan merely nodded, informing the two onlookers of the family’s uniqueness.

 

“Do you guys want coffee or anything?” Luhan stood up hearing the resounding yes and went to grab a certain pair of car keys. Unfortunately for the younger, before he could successfully make off with the car keys, four people were off the floor, pointing an accusing finger and screaming no. Chen turned to Kyungsoo as the five other men began to argue over the to question why those car keys meant so much.

 

“Those are the keys to a car that we all put money together to buy and the reason why they’re freaking out about it is because those are the keys to the Maybach Exelero and since Luhan’s only been driving for a few months, they all think he’ll crash.”

“Oh, so they’re worried for his safety?” Xiumin chimed in, his eye still stuck on the group of fumbling and yelling boys.

“Oh, no,” Kyungsoo merely laughed at the statement, “they’re scared he’s going to crash the car and ruin it.” The two now listened in to the fight more carefully realizing that the words were not “you’ll crash and get hurt” but rather “you’ll crash and ruin the car”.  “Here, I’ll go with Luhan to Starbucks and if he begins to lose control of the car, I’ll take blame.”

“Fine.”

Once the two get to Starbucks

“Hyung what do you want?” Luhan stared at the trembling singer who was still having problems standing correctly. “Come on hyung! I’m not that bad of a driver!”

“Luhan, you were pulled over twice, by the same cop, within in a fifteen foot radium of each other.”

“THAT COP WAS CRAZY!”

“YOU WERE GOING 50 IN A 25!”

“Well then…” Kyungsoo simply shook his head and continued to pull the younger to the front of the line as it was their turn to order. As Luhan proceeded to put in the order for eight, D.O. hugged Luhan’s neck, putting all his weight on the younger. Once they were finished, Luhan continued to drag the elder around, turning back to place a small kiss on the elder’s head.

“Hey I’m your hyung!”

“But, you’re short too.”

With Kai and Kris

The two sat patiently as they waited for the Starbucks that they just ordered, both too engrossed in their phones to speak to each other. That was until Kris looked up and noticed two rather familiar faces.

“Hey look, it’s D.O. from EXO.” Kai, knowing a bit more that Kris smirked as he turned around to face the scene of his boyfriend receiving a kiss from someone else.  His brows furrowed in anger at the scene.

“Hmm, I think I’m going to visit a certain someone soon.”

The next day

Kyungsoo woke up to a quite house as the other members were out and about. Chanyeol and Suho were forced to take Tao shopping and Luhan, Lay, Chen and Xiumin decided to go sight seeing a bit. The wide-eyed boy smiled at the silent of the house as he was, for once, in no rush to make breakfast for a full house. As he sat down to enjoy his newly made pancakes, three loud raps came upon his door. Curious, the singer open the door wide, just to meet a rather evil smirk.

“Oh Kyungsoo, you’re home alone… perfect.” Next thing he knew, D.O. was on the floor with a throbbing cheek. “WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” A swift kick was blown to the singer’s ribs before he was forced against the wall, Kai’s large hand grasped around his throat. “You belong to me ok ? Don’t you go around letting other guys kissing you.. .like yesterday.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he now realized that the dancer had seen him yesterday at the Starbuck, but before he could respond, he was abruptly thrown against the table, his body bent to a ninety degree angle. “Maybe this will make you remember.” Kai roughly tore Kyungsoo’s pants off, a hand gripping rather roughly, ignoring all of the elder’s pleads to stop. “I’m really going to make you my tonight.”

“Please…Jongin…stop..” D.O.’s voice became softer as his hips were forced into the table more, he felt his skin break near his neck as a hot mouth attached itself to the throbbing pulse. Salty tears ran down his face as he felt a hard object pressed against his lower back, his hips pushed harder into the table in front of him.

“Get ready .” Another hand was grasped onto his neck, as oxygen began to become more and more vital. His arms thrashed around in hope to hit something, to gain his breathe back. His voice chocked out pleas that went unnoticed.

“Kyungsoo, why was the door op- WHAT THE ?! GET THE OFF HIM!”