Showcase

Its All a Game

 

With Baekhyun and Chanyeol

“What…” Baekhyun didn’t even bother trying to hide the astonishment in his voice as those simply words slipped out of Chanyeol’s mouth. The rapper himself looked surprised at his own words, “Why.. what.. Chanyeol you can’t just do this! You can’t yell at me at how horrible of a human I am  and then tell me you still have feelings for me, what are you msidofj-” Baekhyun’s words were quickly cut off as Chanyeol’s lips covered his own. Wide eyed and surprise, the singer didn’t know what to do besides the one thing that felt right, to kiss back. Pulling away for air, the two locked eyes once more.

“My house is a block down and no one is home right now.”

“Let’s go.”

With Tao

The wushu artist slipped out of the front door after helping Kyungsoo put away the grocery.

“So.. umm thanks.. for.. yeah..” Tao couldn’t look up and meet Kris’s eyes, instead he simply turned around and began to head back into the door. That was until someone pulled him back.

“Tao. Wait.” Turning around the rapper still refused eye contact, but Kris simply continued on.  “Tao. I know what I did was messed up, but please, talk to me at least. I can’t…I can’t take you not acknowledging me. Be disappointed in me, be angry, hate me for goodness sake, but please, don’t just act like I don’t exist.”

“Kris. Let me go. I appreciate what you’ve done, but now you need to leave now.” The elder was absolutely astonished. Tao turned around once more, another hand on the doorknob when he heard something hitting the ground. Slowly peering over his shoulder, he was shocked by the scene in front of him. He never expected to see a man with such pride on his knees. He never expected to see Kris defeated. Shoulders slump, head hung and hands clamped on his pants.”

“Tao… Please…” Unfortunately, all the king was met with was the sound of the door locking.

With Chen and Xiumin

“Ok jiejie, I’ll see you at the showcase!” Xiumin smiled as the Mandarin easily rolled off his tongue. Ending the call, the recovering dancer couldn’t do anything but laugh at his eye caught Chen’s.

“Do you think Luhan will like our surprise?”

“Well I think Sehun and them will like it more.” With sarcasm laced through his words, Chen couldn’t keep a straight face through the entire sentence causing the two to burst out into fits of laughter once more.

Showcase Rehearsals

Slowly but surely, group after group performed their number and slowly more and more spots were taken. Tiffany, Seohyun, Taeyeon’s group made it through singing their own self-composed song, Yongguk and Zico passed with an amazing rap performance and Zelo and Jungkook surprised all by being the only freshman to make it with a dance and song. Now as another group were rejected, there were only two numbers left and one being Luhan. Although the Chinese boy walked onto stage with confidence, the nerves were still shown on his face. Turning his back to the audience Luhan’s eyes slipped closed, a small smile placed on his face as all he could see was his family.

“Congratulations Luhan, you are in the show.”

The day of the showcase

The auditorium was slowly filling up, families coming with bouquets of roses and balloons, but no one ever expected for all the boys of EXO and popular actor Suho to show up, all holding different bouquets and balloons. One question filled all their minds: just who were they here to see?

“I bet you they’re here to see the Kings. I bet you the four of them are getting signed by SM. EXO’s probably here congratulating them.” Of course said group overheard the fangirl talk and needless to say EXO had some problems keeping their composure. As everyone had settled down into their seats, and the introductions were said, TTS took the stage as the opening act. Act after act and slowly the EXO boys got too antsy to stay in the seat. Besides sitting and watching a rather long piano solo, the five boys snuck outside and through the building’s side door and into the boy’s dressing room. Seeing as Luhan had his head in his hands, most likely drowning in nerves, the five boys decided it would be a great idea to sneak up to the poor child and scream in his ear.

“. YOU GUYS ARE S!” And with the appropriate response, Luhan threw punches and laughs were exchanged. As everything cooled down, a content smile was seen on his face as he was able to finally show his talent, that was until the intro to History blared on the stage.

“Luhan…. Isn’t that your song…?”

And sure enough as the six pairs of eyes fell on the TV, four bodies were on stage, synced and organized, and dancing History.

 

I FINALLY GOT OVER MY WRITER'S BLOCK! Yay! Now I know some of you will hate me for where I stopped this chapter, but I hope you liked it regardless! Only one more chapter and the epilouge is left! please anticipate it!