Surprises and revenge

Its All a Game

 

The next week

Everyday was just like the last. Luhan gained more and more fangirls, the Kings got more and more angry and Chen just sat back and laughed at their antics. Now the school was starting to fall into more chaos as the showcase was coming in a mere two weeks. Today was the day where the halls were filled with singing voices and flying legs as all the performers were practicing for their last final. This one was the most important as if a student was not placed in the top 5 of their class, their spot in the showcase was technically still open for grabs, and considering that the top five consisted of the four kings were going to perform in one acts and a piano prodigy, all the students were vying for one of the eight seats. The thing was, no one knew the actual set list, until the day of the showcase. That day the teachers will point at 10 acts and say that they will be performing and everyone else would just have to it up and go home. As the class settled down, none of them expected their principal to walk through the doors, his eyes hardened yet a soft smile was found on his face. His words rang through the class well, however only eight words were registered by the class: “SM will be scouting at the showcase.”

With Chanyeol

Chanyeol ran a stressed hand through his hair as he impatiently tapped his fingers to the beat of the coffee shop song. Zoning out, Chanyeol only stopped the rapid drumming when another hand wrapped around his. Without looking up the rapper easily knew whose soft hands gripped his own and simply pulled his hand away, not bothering to make eye contact.

“Ok I know you’re not too pleased with me right now but at least hear me out.” Baekhyun’s voice came more exasperated than anything. Seeing neither an acceptance nor an rejection for the younger, Baekhyun quickly defending himself, blaming his friends, pointing out how he did not condone how far Sehun took it, however the singer only got so far before he was quickly cut off.

“Baekhyun. You can justify what you did as much as you want.  I just don’t know about you anymore. You broke my little brother and blood is always thicker than water.” By this time, Chanyeol had succeeded in finally looking the elder in the eye without completely crumbling at the broken puppy look the singer had on his face. “And what you did, was horrible. Knowing you’re the fact that my little brother came home with bruise and broken bones is just… it’s too much.” The shorter knew he was in no position to be angry and sure some of it was from the heartbreak of hearing the words leave Chanyeol’s mouth that manifested itself into anger, but Baekhyun just couldn’t help it.

“Then why did you call me here?” Baekhyun slumped back in his seat, arms crossed in a mix of anger and disappointment. “If you don’t know about me then why would you want me to come back? Why is it so important that I did?”

“Because I still don’t want to lose you.”

With Kai

The dancer strolled along his merry way, the same over confident smirk on his face and the same after glow as each day before and of course the same flock of fangirls admiring him from afar like always.  Of course when one is gloating a bit too much they don’t always look where they are going, so when the dancer ran straight into an unsuspecting stranger, you can say he was a bit surprised. That was until he saw who it happened to be.

“Oh Kyungsoo, nice running into you again.” His ego inflated by ten folds. “How has my favorite little singer been?” Kai instantly gripped the shorter’s wrist, pulling him closer into his chest. “Missing me I believe?”

“Kai. Let me go.” The singer began to struggle, twisting his own body around to try to get out of the younger’s death grip. “I don’t want anything to do with you.” Unfortunately, Jongin had other ideas and the height difference didn’t help. So with the evil chuckle that escaped his mouth, Kyungsoo knew he was screwed. That was until a large hand gripped Jongin’s shoulder and nearly crushed it as its owner demanded Kyungsoo’s freedom.

With Tao

Tao tapped his fingers impatiently on the counter, as he waited for the cashier to finish checking him out so he can catch up with Kyungsoo.

“Have a good day sir.” Giving a small nod in acknowledgment, the wushu master headed for the door. As he took the first step outside his eyes widened in surprise, but he didn’t know whether it was because the guy he beat up was holding onto D.O. or if because Kris just slugged the bastard across the face.

With Sehun

Thinking he was one of the last in school, Sehun was rather surprised to hear music coming from the emptied halls. Walking through the abandoned school, Sehun snuck a glance into the dance room to see the one and only ugly duckling. Recognizing the song Sehun’s mischievous smile reappeared as he slipped away to call his three friends,

“Start learning History by EXO. We are doing that for the showcase.” And with that Sehun walked out of the school singing the same song that came from Luhan’s dance room.

 

I apologize for this chapter being so short and taking so long, but it is building up to the next chapter, which will be one of the longest ones. We are coming to the close of our story, there are only about 3 or 4 more chapters left and an epilouge then the story is over. I hope you look foreward to it and it would mean a lot to me if you followed my instagram: http://instagram.com/ohheybuu
T
ill next time!