Happy days are among us

Its All a Game

2 months later

The bubbly maknae pratically skipped down the stairs, landing a loving kiss on the unexpecting Lay who was currently stirring some vegatables in before plopping down in the seat next to Tao. 

"Well someone seems extremely happy." Chanyeol noted as he took a bite of his breakfast as the younger boy continued to beam. Suho took a sip from his coffee chuckling a bit as he began to poke fun at Luhan,

"Why of course he's happy Chanyeol. Today is his 50th day with his boooyfriend." He sang out caused the said boy to bluch deeply as D.O and Tao began singing about the two of them and a tree. Trying to get the attention off of his own love life he turned to Tao sitting next to him and began poking the older on the shoulder.

"What about you gege? Aren't you talking to someone I mean you came home with FLOWE-OW!!"  Luhan's attack was quickly brought to an end as Tao delievered a swift kick from the opposite side of the table. Although being at the recieving end of Luhan's glare he smiled triumphinatly taking a sip from his tea. The others in the room did not pay attention to the two's exchange as they were too busy in a state of shock

"My, my, my Tao was is this I hear?" Lay teased as he entered the room sitting opposite from Suho, at the head of the table. "I thought we tell each other everything?" The elder put on a sad face as began his guilt trip on the younger. Kyungsoo took his fork and began to slightly poke Tao, egging him on to reveal this secret lover that he has had for the past month. 

"He isn't my boyfriend!" The panda tried to justify to end the teasing, however his statement did the exact opposite. Chanyeol dropped his fork in shock as he threw a hand to his heart. 

"Huang Zi Tao. How dare you get married and not make me the best man!" Once again the group was thrown into a fit of laughter at the expense of Tao's humiliation. Suho slammed his hands on the table successfully bringing the room to silent. Tao's face lit up thinking that the appa of the house was going to ended his suffering. 

"Guys. Stop being ridiculous. " The table slightly bowed their head feeling a bit of guilt for tease the martial arts expert so badly. However all guilty feelings were thrown away as Suho spoke his next words, "if anyone was to be his best man it would be me."

"APPA!" The room continued their debate over who was to be the best man when Luhan stepped into the spotlight. 

"Tao gege. How dare you." Confusion struck the majority of the of the group, "You got married. Yet you failed to invite all of us."

"YOU IDIOT!" Tao stood his hand ready to strike the laughing maknae's head when Kyungsoo rested a hand on his stomach, apologizing on behalf of the group trying to calm his laughter. "Fine. Just get to school you kid." With that he left the room and retreated into the bathroom unkowing of the silent laughter coming from the dining room table. 

At school

Walking through the halls, Luhan paid no attention to the whispers following him down the hall. Ever since news of him and Sehun officially got out a few weeks ago his name could be found in every conversation, note and text going around the school. 

flashback

Luhan was currently in his physics class, diligently working on his homework when manicured nails blocked his view. Looking up he saw three of the most popular girls glaring back at him. 

"Yoona, Tiffany, Yuri. What can I do for you?" the Chinese boy asked placing his pencil onto his desk. 

"How much did you pay Sehun to go out with you. " Luhan scoffed at Yoona's ridiculous question knowing that the senior had a crush on the boy. Well a crush on his looks and money. Luhan moved the nicely done nails off his paper and continues to finish his question as he spoke to the girls. 

"I didn't bribe him at all. He said yes." Tiffany's eyes glared at this statement as she had been thrown to the side by the group before. 

"Don't think you're all high and mighty just because you're with Sehun. Pretty soon he will throw you away like he did the rest of us. " with that the girls' took their leave leaving Luhan smirking and the outside but doubting on the inside.

End flashback 

Although Luhan still had a few doubts, the past two months have been amazing to him. As much as an Sehun is, he acted doubly sweet toward Luhan. He carried his books, took him to ad from classes, and planned the most amazing dates for the two. 

Flashback

"now keep that blindfold on ok hannie?" Sehun asked leading the boy through an unknown path. Pouting, Luhan tried to put on his best cute face,

But Sehun!! I can barely walked straight when I can see. What makes you think I can walk without m vision?!" his voice went a little bit higher than necessary trying to get his way. Sehun let out a small chuckle informing the older male that no one would be able to out cute and aegyo king. Giving up Luhan went slump, practically forcing Sehun to drag him to their final location. Not realizing the motion stopped Luhan continued walking slamming straight into the taller's back. "Thanks for telling me to stop Hun." The boy complained rubbing his bruised nose as the blindfold came off. Pausing, Luhan took a breath in to see all that was around him. Standing in the middle of a lake, the two boys were surrounded by lighted laterns in the water. "Sehun....did you do all this?" The older boy looked down sheepishly, blushing a bit as he nodded causing him to glomp the younger in a huge hug. "You idiot. You didn't have to do this!" Sehun laughed a bit hugging the younger back until realization came over him,

"Yah! Are you crying hyung?" 

"Aish, this brat. Yells at me and then calls me hyung." 

"Hannie, why are you crying?? Did I do something wrong?" The chinese boy continued to wet Sehun's shirt as he shook his head murmmuring curses about the brat and he has no respect. 

End Flashback

As he came up to his locker, he blew off the pointing and mumbles coming from across the hall. Putting away his books, Luhan jumped as his locker was slammed close without his doing. Looking back he saw a guilty looking Sehun standing next to the now shut locker. 

"This brat. Thinks he can do anything." Luhan shook his head as he closed his own backpack and began to walk away from the King. 

"Yah! Don't walk away from me!" The Chinese boy slipped in his earbuds pretend not notice the talking boy. Sehun quickly ran behind the boy still crying out several variations of his name. Luhan continued to ignore the older boy by pulling out his Iphone and began to text an unknown number while speeding up his walking speed. Sehun paused for a second in the middle of the hallway, slamming his foot down as Luhan refused to slow down. An evil smirk came across Sehun as he sprinted up next to Luhan, placing both of his hands on the younger's succesfully earning a gasp for the younger. "I said. Don't. Walk. Away. From. Me." with each word, he d the nerd hard until the latter came to his senses. 

"Yah! Not in the hallway." 

"Does that mean later tonight? Yes? Ok. Bye!" With that Sehun ran away as quickly as he could before Luhan could fully understand what happened. 

"Wait... did I ... did he... YAH! OH SEHUN! YAH!" He yelled running after the laughing King in fun anger. 

With the other Kings

They watched as Luhan ran after their best friend in a mixture of laughter and annoyance. Kris shook his head at the two's antics,

"It's barely been two months and these two at like a married couple." Kai leaned against the locker watching as the school nerd caught up and landed a swift hit over his head. 

"It's ok. The closer they get, the better the ending will be." Baekhyun looked back at the two, noticing how Sehun's hand was now placed deep in the back of Luhan's pocket. 

"The ending is already going to be fan-ing-tastic."

In Dance Class

"Okay. Today is your test. I gave you time so Luhan, Sehun you two lovebirds are up first." Luhan blushed a bit as the two were dubbed as lovebirds, and it didn't help that when Sehun helped him up and kiss was planted on his lips. "Now now you two. Save it for the bedroom." Hyoyeon teased laughing as Luhan's face grew a deeper red, if that was even possible. The two got into their position and their dance began (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7jEmSaabk0 watch it or you will not understand the story line.) 

As the two raised from their hugging position, the students applauded, some of the girls were in tears. That was including the teacher. "Luhan. Your emotion in that dance was...amazing. I applaud your performance." The chinese boy said nothing but gave a nod in acknowledgement, quickly leading Sehun back to their seats his head stayed down the entire time. 

"Hannie... you ok?" Sehun looked over as the younger gave a small nod however the water in his eyes told a different story. What confused Sehun more however was the tugging he felt at his heart seeing Luhan's first tear spill over.