JR's Anger

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After getting the pieces out of her hair, Eunbin walked towards the old oak tree. This is a place where Eunbin can think and talk to herself. If anybody noticed her talking to herself, they would think she is even crazier.

Eunbin took a seat under the tree, pulling her legs towards her chest.

“I thought today would be a good day. So much for that”

Eunbin took a deep breath, burying her head into her knees.

“Why can’t people just be nice to me? What have I ever done to them? It’s not like I said ‘hey why not pick on me? It’s not like I don’t have a life at all, so go ahead’”

Slowly Eunbin raised her head, her teary eyes looking towards the ground. As she was looking towards the grass in front of her, two pairs of feet showed in her vision. She didn’t care who it was only because she thought she was in for more punishment.

Slowly the person kneeled down in front of her, softly pulling some pieces of egg out of her hair. Eunbin looked up at the person who owned the feet, making her breath get caught in the back of . Her eyes became wide at the person in front of her, making her eyes grow wide.

*What is he doing here?*

--

Zelo slowly bent down with a sad expression on his face. He looked sad that the one he cared about the most was getting things thrown at her. Eunbin noticed that Zelo was wearing the same school uniform as her.

“O-Oppa. Why are you in my school uniform?”

A soft chuckle escaped Zelo’s lips. He sat in front of Eunbin still pulling things out of her hair, and off of her uniform.

“I was going to surprise you. TAH DAH!”

Zelo threw his arms in the air with a big smile. Eunbin couldn’t help the smile that crossed her face.

“I moved to your school. Your Omma said you’re always coming home sad or hurt, so you knight in shining armour is here!”

Eunbin’s smile grew bigger knowing that she could finally see him every day. It was a dream come true for her. Zelo and Eunbin used to go to the same school but Eunbin’s family moved houses, so this school was the closest for her.

“Thanks oppa. For being here again”

Zelo’s heart melted at her words. She never failed to make his heart skip a beat, or make him weak at the knees.

“Im happy to be here too but why are you covered in egg?”

“Omelette actually”

She corrected. Zelo light pushed her head, causing Eunbin to pout.

“That hurt”

“Good. Now tell me why you’re covered in omelette”

Eunbin looked away from him. She didn’t want to bother him on his first day at her school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter