Fight Part 2

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joon Pyo placed a hand on his nose, glaring a hole into JR’s back as he walked towards Eunbin and Zelo. Eunbin’s eyes widened when she saw Joon Pyo coming towards them.

“JR!”

She yelled pointing behind her. JR’s eyes widened as the bat came swinging down towards him.

--

As the batt neared JR, he reached his hand out grabbing it. Joon Pyo’s eyes widened in shock at how quick he was. JR pulled that bat from Joon Pyo, swinging it into his side. Joon Pyo collapsed to the ground groaning in pain. JR threw the bat to the side, as he walked closer to him.

Slowly Joon Pyo’s head raised, coughing and spitting up blood in the process. Kneeling down to his level, he grabbed his hair, yanking his head up to look at him.

“You ever try and hurt her again; I’ll make sure you don’t live. No one, and I mean NO one, touches Eunbin”

JR’s words were full of hate and venom. Joon Pyo nodded his head glaring at JR before smiling at him. Blood was on his teeth as he smiled, causing Eunbin to look away.

“You think it’s over... it’s not!”

JR shoved his head away, walking towards Eunbin and Zelo. Eunbin’s eyes were glued shut, afraid to open them. Zelo tensed up as JR approached them.

“Cack away JR”

Zelo stood up, grabbing Eunbin’s arm. She stood up and buried her head in his chest. JR couldn’t help but feel angry at her action. He knew she was scared, but he wished she would go to him for comfort.

“Eunbin”

JR whispered, catching her attention. Slowly she looked up to see a sad JR. His eyes were full of sadness.

“JR. Thank you”

A small tender smile appeared on his lips, as he gazed down at her. With one words from her pink kissable lips, made him forget about why he was sad in the first place. Zelo tugged on Eunbin’s arm pulling her away from the scene.

“Wait!”

Zelo and Eunbin turned around. JR made his way towards Eunbin, cupping her face in his hands. Her eyes widened at his sudden action.

“Are you okay?”

Before she could answer, Zelo pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter