Surprise visit

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“COME BACK SOON!”

The man yelled as he waved her off. Slowly JR appeared from his hiding spot. The man turned around but froze when he saw someone moving in the corner. JR stared at the man before walking passed him.

 

JR continued to follow you towards your house. He froze when he saw how big and expensive your house was.

*If she lives in a house like this, then why does she go to a crap school?*

 

--

As Eunbin entered the gate of the house, Jihoon her brother and another girl walked out of the house. Jihoon stopped and smiled brightly at his sister. Walking towards her with his arms open Eunbin smiled brightly. He smiled brightly also as he pulled her into a big hug.

“Hello Eunbin. Missed me?”

Eunbin pushed him slightly but the smile never left her face.

“You wish Oppa”

“Ahem”

Eunbin looked over JiHoon’s shoulder to see a girl with light brown hair and a face caked with makeup, standing behind him. She looked around the same age as Jihoon.

“Oh Eunbinie, this is Hyeri my girl friend. Hyeri this is my precious younger sister Eunbin”

Hyeri smiled at Eunbin.

“Nice to meet you. Oh oppa i left my jacket in side, would you fetch it for me”

“Sure”

Placing a kiss on Hyeri’s cheek, he ran inside to fetch her jacket. As soon as the door closed, Hyeri Eunbin.

“Listen up. He may be your brother but I don’t care. Just because im dating him doesn’t mean i have to be nice to you. Hmmm”

She looked Eunbin up and down, causing her to duck her head.

“You look like someone that doesn’t have friends. Am i right?”

“No your wrong actually. She does have friends”

Hyeri looked pasted Eunbin to see a tall handsome man walking towards them. He looked mean and tough, but it didn’t stop Hyeri from gawking at him.

“And you are you?”

“The names JR”

At the mention of his name, Eunbin spun around with wide eyes. Air got caught in the back of as he walked to her side.

“And im her friend. It’s not nice acting rude to your boy friend’s sister is it?”

“Why should i care what you think? Im only after his money anyway”

Eunbin’s eyes shot up to meet hers. Hyeri was smirking down at them as she made her way closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter