Who do I choose?

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbin and JR walked to class together, laughing and talking. Once they arrived at class, neither one wanted to leave.

  "ummm. I should go"   "yeah. I'll see you at lunch right?"   Nodding her head with a smile, she went into her class. As she walked into class she noticed Zelo, daehyun sitting there. Daehyun was older than her.   Eunbin furrowed her eye brows as she walked towards them. Zelo's head shot up at the new presence.   "Eunbin"   A big smile plastered on his face.   "where have you been? I was looking for you"   "sorry oppa"   Eunbin held out her maths book. Zelo nodded his head with a small chuckle. Daehyun noticed Zelo's sudden change of attitude as soon as Eunbin stepped in.   "take your seats please!"   Mr. Lee yelled as he walked into the room. Eunbin took her seat near the window. Pulling out her books, she noticed someone out the window.   Looking out side, she saw JR and Aron. They seemed to be yelling at each other. Furrowing her eye brows and tilting her head, she tried hard to read their lips.    * what are they talking about?*   Eunbin's eyes widened when Aron shoved JR hard in the chest, causing him to stumble a little. Frantically looking for her phone, she sent JR a message.     To: JR   Are you okay? I just saw your friend push you? Are you okay???       There was a loud banging sound coming from her desk. Looking up from her phone, Mr. Lee was glaring down at her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter