JR's confession

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR looked into Ren’s eyes, and for once JR was serious about something. He wasn’t going to let Zelo win without a fight. If it meant JR getting hurt he would do it, that’s how much he has fallen for Eunbin.

“I’ll fight him. I don’t care if Zico tries to stop me, I want to be with Eunbin and I’ll do whatever it takes to be with her”

“You like her that much huh?”

Even though Ren’s voice sounded harsh, he had a smile on his face. JR nodded with a warm smile.

“Yeah I do”

*I’ll do whatever it takes to be with you Eunbin, Even if it means me getting hurt*

--

The next day, Eunbin got out of bed with a sad look on her face. Choi followed her down to the kitchen, careful not to annoy her. Once Eunbin took a seat on the kitchen chair, Choi placed his head on her lap looking up into her eyes.

“Hi Choi”

Eunbin said in a sad voice. She felt bad for JR. Ever since he started looking out for her; she had been feeling things towards him that she had only ever felt with Zelo.  She was confused on what to do and whose side to take.

Choi whimpered in Eunbin’s lap with a sad look. Smiling warmly down at him, she patted his head in a soothing manner.

“Im okay Choi. I just need to figure out what to do”

As Eunbin was patting Choi, there was a loud bang coming from the front door, followed by laughing and yelling. Block B walked into the room to see an upset Eunbin.

“Bennie, whats wrong?”

Zico walked towards Eunbin, placing a hand on her shoulder.

“Nothing”

Standing up she went towards the stairs.

“Eunbin im only trying to protect you”

Zelo yelled. Block B turned around nodding their heads in agreement.

“We all are Eunbin. We don’t want to see you hurt and you know that”

Nodding her head without looking at them, she continued to her room. Once Eunbin was out of sight, Jaehyo turned towards Zico.

“Do you think we need to pay Nu’est a vist?”

Zico nodded his head, but his expression soon changed.

“But first we need to spend some time with Goo Joon Pyo. He almost hurt Eunbin, so now he can feel the wrath of a true gang. Let’s go”

Block B headed towards the door. Zico was the last one to get to the door. He stopped before he left, looking towards the steps.

*You know im doing this for you right? I promised Jihoon ill look after you while his gone, and I’ll keep my word to him*

With one last look, he left the house with Block B.

--

Eunbin arrived at her school. Today seemed different, almost like something bad was going to happen today. The sky was cloudy; looking like the heavens would open up anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter