NERD EUNBIN

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1*

 

Eunbin was sitting in the class room reading her novel. It was lunch time, but she never bothered to eat. The girls at the school would often say things like-

'You’re just trying to fit in'

 'You’re to fat and starving your self will not help you lose weight'

-but the truth was, Eunbin was really skinny. She only weighed in at 52kg, so for her age she was under weight. She would never listen to the people at school, but it did bother her. Eunbin was so consumed In her book she didn't hear someone walk in.  

"Look the nerd is reading"

 "So who gives a ?”

 The leader slapped the girl on the back of the head, before walking over towards Eunbin snatching her book away. The leader glared at Eunbin before taking the book and ripping some pages out of it. Eunbin’s eyes grew wide as the pages landed on the floor.

"Oops sorry”

Eunbin was speechless; she was Unable to form words. She looked back up at the girl, before grabbing her books.

 "S-sorry I-I w-will leave"

The girls eye brows furrowed together before smirking. 

 "Do you have some stuttering condition?"

Eunbin shook her head, not wanting to make eye contact with her. Eunbin bent down picking the ripped pieces of paper of the ground. She bowed slightly to the group before walking towards the door.

As she left the room and round the corner, she bumped into someone's chest causing her glasses to fall onto the ground.

"WHAT THE- Ohhh nerdy Eunbin"

One of the boys she bumped into smirked down at her. She found her glasses near someone's feet. As she placed the glasses back on her face, she noticed whose feet they were.

"J-JR, M-Maine"

JR didn't say anything; he just kept a cold look on his face. Aron kicked her shoulder making her fall backwards to the cold ground. 

"Maybe next time you will watch where you’re going!"

 He walked passed her, making sure he stepped on her books. Eunbin was left sitting on the ground with her books ruined. She looked around to see people staring at her, whispering behind their hands.  This wasn't new to her, but it was something she hated. People would always make up rumours about her, and sometimes they were really bad ones.

 Some of the things she herd were

'I heard she got rapped that's why she hates guys'

'I heard Eunbin gets bashed by her parents'

'I got told she got rapped by her Appa'

 Whenever she heard these things, it hurt her. Eunbin got up off the ground, grabbing her books before heading to her locker.

 -------------

JR was sitting with the rest of Nu'est, as they were watching cage fights. They were at an underground cage fight, with JR scheduled to fight that night.

 "How was that nerd today!"

"Yeah did you see the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter