Eunbin's Birthday

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi barked in response. Smiling happily to herself, she went and lay on her bed. Junhong soon followed. He lay across the end of the bed facing Eunbin, as if starting to protect her. Alaskan malamute dogs are very protective of their owner’s or who they see to be in there pack.

*at least I have someone else protecting me now. I have Zelo oppa, JR and now Choi*

Smiling brightly, Eunbin soon drifted off into dream land.

--

Early in the morning Eunbin woke up to party poppers going off. Opening her eyes, she saw Zelo smiling warmly down at her. Choi was beside him, almost looking like he was smiling. Eunbin couldn’t help the smile that appeared on her face.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNBIN! YOUR FINALLY 18!!!”

Another party popper went off, along with barking from Choi. Laughing Eunbin hugged Choi. A small pout formed on Zelo’s lips.

“Where is my hug? I woke up extra early jus-“

Eunbin didn’t let him finish, as she jumped up giving him a hug. A warm affectionate smiling formed on Zelo’s lips, as he gazed lovingly down at Eunbin. Zelo wrapped his arms around Eunbin’s waist, pulling her close to his chest.

“Happy birthday Eunbin”

He whispered. Pulling back Eunbin smiled warmly at him.

“Thanks oppa, it means a lot that you’re here”

“Anything for you Eunbin”

Zelo and Eunbin gazed into each other’s eyes, neither one daring to break contact. Choi who was looking up at them both, suddenly jumped onto Eunbin, her cheek.

“Yah! Choi, enough stop!”

She yelled and laughed at the same time. Zelo laughed and watched Choi interact with Eunbin.

*Today im going to confess to you Eunbin. I don’t care what people think about you, because I love you just the way you are*

 

--

Once Eunbin arrived at school with Zelo, she didn’t care about people looking at them. Eunbin and Zelo were laughing at each other as they walked down the hall way. JR noticed her happy and a small crossed his. As soon as he saw Zelo giving you a gift his eye brows furrowed together.

*is he confessing to her? No way! Im going to be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter