Dont let go

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay class we have a new student in this class. I want you to listen to him, and don’t treat him like you treat Eunbin”

Eunbin ducked her head towards her books at the mention of her name. Zelo walked into the class room to see people glaring at you. Once Zelo was at the front he cleared his throat causing the attention to be on him.

“Hello Everyone. My name is Choi JunHong but you can call me Zelo. Im also best friends with Eunbin, so leave her alone”

Zelo stared down the class causing them to look away. Eunbin buried her head further into her books.

*why did you have to say that? Now people are going to target you*

Zelo saw the empty seat next to Eunbin. He walked towards the seat, placing his bag on the floor. Zelo looked over at Eunbin and how she acted in class. It was totally different to the way she would act at the old school. At the other school people treated her with respect, and they also would have never done stuff to her.

“You shouldn’t sit there oppa”

Eunbin whispered so only Zelo could hear.

“Why?”

“Get the out of my seat”

*That’s why oppa*

Zelo raised his head to see JR glaring down at him. Zelo half smirked making JRS jaw tighten.

“JR sit next to Sun Hi for today”

JR looked at Sun Hi who was fixing her hair.

* this*

JR looked at the teacher before storming out the door. He didn’t care about class nor did her care about anything at this point in time. Eunbin looked worriedly at the door; she was confused of his sudden action.

“Does he always sit next to you Eunbin?”

Eunbin nodded her head still looking at the door. Zelo’s fist tightened causing his knuckles to turn white.

*Stay away from my Eunbin!*

--

 

After school Zelo and Eunbin walked home. Eunbin couldn’t stop thinking about how JR reacted when he saw Zelo in his seat.

*why would JR act like that? It’s not like he likes me?*

“You okay?”

“Hmm?”

Eunbin snapped her head up, noticing Zelo’s worried expression.

“Are you okay? You seem a bit out of it”

“O-Oh no im fine”

Zelo nodded his head, placing his skate board on the ground. He looked at you with a smile on his face.

*NO WAY!*

Eunbin started shaking her head furiously. Zelo grabbed her arm pulling her behind the skate board.

“Just give it a try”

“B-But ill fall”

Zelo moved closer to Eunbin.

“I’ll never let you fall”

Eunbin’s ears turned red, causing her to look at the ground. Zelo couldn’t help but smile at her; he always found this side to her cute. He loved being her only friend, this way he could be the only person with her.

“Trust me I will not let you fall”

Slowly Eunbin started nodding her head. She placed one foot on the board, and with the help of Zelo the other foot soon followed.

“Okay now ill push you okay-“

“DON’T LET ME GO”

Eunbin was panicking with the thought of having to handle to board on her own.

“If you had let me finish you would have heard what I was going to say”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter