Following You

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“AGH OPPA THAT HURTS!”

“Mianhae Eunbin”

Eunbin flinched as Zelo applied cream to her knee. Zelo didn’t worry about his split lip yet; his main concern was getting Eunbin fixed before her parents came home. After fixing her knee’s and her chin, Zelo walked into her bath room to do his own injuries.

Eunbin Stood near the door watching him as he tried to clean his lip. Slowly Eunbin approached Zelo softly grasping his hand, taking the cloth out of it. She turned his head in her direction so she could fix his lip. She gently dabbed at the cut trying not to hurt him.

Zelo’s eyes fell on her lips when she tilted her head, to see the cut better.

“There all done”

Eunbin said as she smiled at her good work. She noticed him staring at her weird, causing her to take a step back.

“Sorry I just thought I should help-“

“It’s okay”

Zelo smiled at her placing a hand on her arm. Eunbin’s stomach turned into knots at his touch. She found herself smiling back at him with a slight blush.

*If only you like me oppa*

 

-------------------------------------

JR was sitting in his room staring at the wall. His room was well decorated thanks to the money he wins.

“JR? You in there?”

There was no answer. Ren sighed shaking his head.

“Look I only want to talk that’s all. Im coming in”

Ren slowly opened the door to see his best friend sulking in the corner. *why would he be acting like this for?*

“JR we need to talk”

“We have nothing to talk about”

Ren rolled his eyes walking closer to JR. He noticed that he had his hands wrapped up, just like he does when he has a fight with someone.

“Why are your hands wrapped up? You have no fights today”

“I do now”

Ren’s eyebrows pinched together in confusion. There were no cage fights on today, so he didn’t get what he meant.

“Who you fighting?”

JR didn’t answer. He stood up abruptly grabbing his back pack from the corner of the room, before making his way out the building. Ren was left sitting in his room confused of his actions.

*who would he be- OH~ Him. But why?*

Ren looked towards the door noticing Aron standing there. He had a smug look on his face, almost as if he was mocking JR.

“What?”

“Nothing. It’s just that, If JR likes nerd girl. There will be trouble”

Without another word he walked away not caring if he said anything wrong.

*This is not good*

----------------------------------

Eunbin was walking down the streets of Seoul sightseeing. It was rare that she was ever aloud out at all. The reason behind Eunbin being aloud out is her parents gave her the chance to go pick her new piano today.

*Hmmm what colour should I get? White? Brown? Black? OH! Maybe they have a baby blue colour!*

Eunbin smiled to herself causing passes by to stare at her. Stopping at a red walking sign, Eunbin took out her iPod to listen to some piano music. Placing the head phones in her ears she began moving her fingers to the melody.

Walking down the other side of the street was JR. He didn’t know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter