You Win

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IM NOT LETTING YOU WIN JR! NO MATTER WHAT, EUNBIN WILL BE MINE!”

JR looked back at him smirking, before walking out of the school gates. Zelo watched him leave with clenched teeth. He was happy that he finally gets to fight him but something also seemed off, he felt like someone else was watching him. Turning around he noticed someone off in the far corner smiling, before he could go and see who it was they ran off in the other direction.

*weird. Hopefully Eunbin won’t be made about me missing her competition tomorrow. Mianhae Eunbin*

--

The day finally arrived for Eunbin to compete. She was nervous as she waited on the stage going through all the sums she has worked on for the past month now. All the other school were waiting on stage for the competition to start. Looking around the room, Eunbin was trying to find JR and Zelo. It was nearly 12:30 and she wanted them here when it starts. Sighing she looked at the desk in front of her.

“Maybe he had things to do”

She whispered.

 

JR was waiting in the school court yard for Zelo. JR was with his group including Aron. For some reason when Aron heard what was going to happen, he insisted on showing up. Little did JR know Aron actually had another reason for coming.

By 12:25, Zelo showed up with BAP behind him. Smirking he walked up to JR, until their faces were only apart.

“You ready?”

“Why ask such a stupid question?”

Zelo’s eyes narrowed. Taking a step back he looked JR up and down.

“Enough talking it’s time to see who gets Eunbin.”

Zelo smirked at JR before throwing his fist into JR’s face. JR grabbed his bleeding lip as he looked at Zelo.

“Hmm. Is that all you got?”

JR swung his fist into Zelo’s face, causing him to stumble a little. Zelo looked back at JR with fire in his eyes.

“You wish”

Zelo lunged towards JR, tackling him to the ground.

 

Eunbin had answered 10 questions so far, and everyone she answered they were correct. She was happy she was doing so well, but she was upset that no one was there to support her apart from her Omma and Appa.

“Next question”

Eunbin closed her eyes as she listened to the question. Her eyes shot open when she remembered doing this equation with JR. as quickly as she could she press the button on her table.

“Yes Ms Eunbin?”

“ The answer for the question is 7,566”

All was quiet as the announcer looked over his card. Raising his head he looked at the audience.

“CORRECT!”

Eunbin’s heart stopped slightly as he yelled. The crowed screamed with joy, and her parents jumped up and down with happiness. A break was called and everyone left the room to go to the court yard. One of the students came running in yelling for the principle.

“MISS THERE IS A BIG FIGHT BETWEEN JR AND THE NEW BOY”

At the mention of JR, Eunbin shot up running as fast as she could out of the grand hall. She didn’t care if she was bumping into people, she just wanted to know if he was okay. As she got to the court yard she saw a massive crowed of students and parents. Pushing her way through the crowd she finally made it see Zelo on top of JR punching him. Even though JR was blocking the hits it made her furious that Zelo was hurting him.

Without thinking, Eunbin ran straight into the middle where the two boys were. Daehyun’s eyes widened when she saw her running towards them. Before she could get to them, Daehyun grabbed Eunbin around the waist preventing her from interfering.

“LET ME GO!”

Eunbin screamed as tears welled up in her eyes. Daehyun struggled to keep a hold of her as she fought to break out of his grip.

“Eunbin let them be. They need to sort this out on their own.”

“NO!”

Eunbin’s scream caused JR to look up, giving Zelo a free shot to his face. JR’s face wiped to the right, making his head hit the ground.

“JR!”

Zelo turned around to see Eunbin thrashing like crazy to break out of Daehyun’s grip.

“Let me go!”

“No Eunbin!”

JR saw her crying as she stopped moving and became limp in Daehyun’s arms. Both of them couldn’t look away. Both Zelo and JR’s faces were badly beaten but neither one was ready to give up the fight for her.

“Im sorry”

JR mouth to Eunbin. Shaking her head she started thrashing but was un able to get out of Daehyun’s grip. JR pushed Zelo off of him causing him to stumble back. Eunbin watched on as the two people she cared about fought for her.

*sorry Daehyun oppa*

Closing her eyes, she elbowed Daehyun in the stomach making him let go of her. Taken the chance she could, she ran straight in front of JR stopping Zelo from hitting him. Zelo’s hand froze in mid air when he saw Eunbin protection JR.

His heart felt like it broke in two seeing her glare at him with hatred. JR placed a hand on her shoulder trying to move her out of the way but she refused to move.

“Eunbin please”

“No oppa”

She choked out as tears fell down her face. She looked up into his eyes not caring how bad he looked.

“There is no need to do this”

“Yes there is Eunbin”

He whispered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter