Back off

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbin turned around to see JR holding the cup out for her. Shaking Eunbin grasped the cup, almost dropping it in the process.

“Careful or you’ll drop it”

JR’s words were not one of sarcasm anymore. They were filled with concern.  

“I-I’ll get your drink now”

As quickly as she could she walked towards the fridge to grab fresh water.

*Hmmm. You are different Eunbin. That must be why im feeling like this*

 

--

For the past hour, Zelo had been frantically trying to ring Eunbin, but she wouldn’t pick up. Zelo stood up from the couch, grabbing a bunch of his hair. Daehyun had also tried called her but she wouldn’t pick up.

Daehyun looked at his dongsaeng with pity. He knew that he was in love with her, but was afraid about what she would think. The thing was Daehyun knew about Eunbin’s feelings for Zelo. She had told him when they went camping last year.

She had told Daehyun she had liked him since they met in middle school.

“Im sure Eunbin is fine. She could just be in one of her many lessons”

Zelo didn’t listen. Looking at his phone, he shut it, grabbing his keys and heading down towards his yellow and white motor bike. Daehyun watched him leave with a soft expression.

*Your still not going to give up are you?*

--

Zico turned down your street, coming to a halt outside her gates. Zelo got of his bike walking towards her door, but froze when he saw someone emerging from the house. As quickly as he could, he hid his bike near a bush. Looking out into the clearing he noticed her walking towards the gate.

Eunbin stoped, turning towards JR.

“Thanks for standing up for me…”

For once Eunbin didn’t stutter. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter