Fight

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunbin”

He cupped her chin, turning her head slowly up towards his. Her eyes were red from crying.

“I won’t let anyone touch you again. I’ll always be there for you, and no matter what anybody does to me ill never leave you. I don’t care if I get hurt from being with you. Because I love you Eunbin”

Eunbin’s heartfelt warm and fuzzy at his confession, as she gazed up at him. She never noticed how beautiful his eyes were until this moment. Without another word, JR slowly bent down placing a soft kiss her cheek.

“I don’t want to force you into anything Eunbin, but just know that im always here for you”

--

Eunbin gazed up at JR with warm eyes. She felt like she meant something to someone.

“Thank you”

She whispered. A small meaningful smile appeared on his face.

“Come on; let’s get you out of here”

JR led Eunbin towards the back of the school, where the old oak tree stood. Looking up into the sky, Eunbin felt warm even though it was cold. Tightening his grasp on Eunbin, JR sat her down under the tree. Sitting next to her he felt like weight was lifted off his shoulder.

“JR”

“Hmm?”

He said turning his head towards her. He noticed a small warm smile tugging on her lips.

“Thank you for-“

“Didn’t you learn your lesson?”

JR and Eunbin’s heads shot up at the sudden voice. Standing in front of them was B.A.P. Zelo looked pissed, but not as much as Daehyun. Their eyes were drilling holes into JR’s head.

“Oppa’s what are you doing here?”

“We moved as well to keep an eye on you. Good thing we did”

Yong Guk gave a deadly glare in JR’s direction. JR stood up in front of Eunbin, in some attempt to shield her. Zelo moved forwards to get to Eunbin. As he reached out to grab her, JR grabbed his wrist stopping him. Both glared at each other, their jaws flexing in a threatening manner.

“Move”

Zelo’s voice seemed to change to one of a killer. It was one Eunbin had never heard. She also noticed he was wearing a mask around his neck with a skull in print. Eunbin quickly stood up watching both their facial features change.

Zelo looked like he wanted to murder someone, but JR was afraid. He had faced worse looking people before and won.

“No. If you want her you go through me”

A smirk formed on Zelo’s lips as he moved closer to JR until their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter