Match

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“But Oppa what if Zelo oppa or Zico oppa see you?”

JR stopped in his tracks. Slowly he turned around to face Eunbin.

“I don’t care.”

Was all he said before pulling her in the direction of her house. For some odd reason Eunbin couldn’t help the smile that formed on her lips as JR led her to her house. It felt nice being with him, almost like they were meant to be.

*I want to be with you JR oppa, I just don’t know how to say it.*

 

--

The next day was Thursday. Tomorrow was the big day for Eunbin, as the Maths competition was on. She was nervous and studying like crazy. She spent all of lunch studying and looking over her notes making sure she didn’t miss anything.

“Awww~ im so hungry”

Eunbin placed her hands on her stomach as it growled.

“Did I hear someone say they were hungry?”

Eunbin turned around to see JR leaning against the door frame holding a white plastic bag.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?”

“Well I was walking down the hallway thinking ‘I wonder if Eunbin would like to eat with me?’ so here I am.”

He explained whilst walking slowly towards her. Eunbin couldn’t help but laugh at him as he took a seat on the desk.

“You were studying again?”

“Yep, the competition is tomorrow so I need to work hard. I have to make sure our school wins right?”

Nodding his head he pulled the pencil out of her grasp.

“Yes but you also need to eat. Don’t starve yourself Eunbin; I don’t want you getting sick just because of this competition okay?”

“Neh oppa . . . So what did you bring?”

“I thought you would never ask.”

JR smiled and pulled out food from the bag. He had brought Kimchi noodles, Bi Bim Bap and Fish cakes to eat. After eating Eunbin headed to her locker with JR. both of them were smiling and laughing, as they approached her locker.

“Is this nerd bothering you again JR oppa?”

“Huh?”

JR looked up and his smile disappeared. Standing in front of them was Mi Sun, Jae Wa and Sun Hi. All three girls had their hands on their hips glaring at Eunbin.

“We can take care of her if you want oppa?”

Jae Wa battered her fake eye lashes in his direction. JR ignored the girls as he pulled Eunbin closer to her locker. Mi Sun even had the nerve to step in front of Eunbin’s locker, blocking it from her.

“If she is really annoying you oppa, the girl and eye will take her off your hand.”

JR softly pushed Mi Sun to the side, finally getting access the Eunbin’s locker.

“Oppa, are you even listening to me?!”

Mi Sun Grabbed his upper arm. Eunbin looked at her hand on his arm, and for some reason she grew jealous of her action. JR noticed Eunbin staring at Mi Sun’s arm. He grabbed Mi Sun’s wrist pushing it away from him.

“Don’t touch me”

“WHY?! You let the nerd touch you! And you stand up for her, why?!”

JR smirked towards the three girls. He took a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter