Worried

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So”

Ren placed the magazine down on the table, looking at JR with a smile.

“Tell me what this girl is like. If she can win over your heart, then it’s a miracle”

JR smiled just thinking about you.

*Eunbin is my miracle. Before she came I was cold and mean now im caring for a girl I used to pick on*

--

The next day, JR came to school in hopes to see Eunbin. He rushed to the old oak tree where she usually was, but to his disbelief she wasn’t there. He walked to their home room, but still she wasn’t there.

Sighing, he felt like something happened.

*If Zelo hurt her after they left, I’ll kill him.*

JR walked to the entrance of the school, to see Zelo walking in alone. Zelo’s eyes met JR’s, exchanging looks with one another. As Zelo went to walk pass JR, he quickly grabbed Zelo’s arm stopping in his tracks.

“Where is Eunbin? If you hurt-“

Zelo pulled his arm away from him. Without an answer he walked into the school building. JR stood there with his arm out, as if he was grabbing something. Furrowing his eyes brows he left the school. He started walking down the foot path, then started jogging, and then started running. He was scared something bad happened to Eunbin, or that Zelo did something to her.

*Just wait Eunbin. Im coming*

--

Eunbin was sitting in her room patting Choi. Choi was on his back, getting his belly rubbed. After what happened yesterday, she was scared to see JR again. She wasn’t scared because he was fighting; she was scared because of his confession.

Laughing Joon Pyo Walked towards his car. Suddenly pulling out a metal batt, tapping it in his hands.

“I suggest you be on your way. My problem is with them not you.”

“Im making it my problem when you put someone I like in danger”

Zelo’s and Eunbin’s eyes widened. Eunbin felt warm and fuzzy in side and she wasn’t sure why. She was confused on why he would stick up for her, until she remembered what he told her.

 

Crossing her arms over her chest, she drew her legs closer. Choi looked at Eunbin with a tilted head, before making his way to her side. Resting his head on her lap, she patted him with an affectionate smile.

“What do I do Choi?”

Cho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter