Rage

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shutting his phone he looked out the window. His jaw tightened and his knuckles turned white in anger. As soon as the bell ran for school to end, he rushed out of the class room, down the hall and outside the gates. Getting on his skate board he left to release some anger at the underground cage matches.

--

“WINNER!!”

The ref held up Zelo’s arm. Zelo had already fought three people and he was still winning. All the time he was fighting he was thinking about JR. He hated him with a passion. His knuckles were bleeding due to the impacts, but that was the last thing on his mind.

“Why don’t you take a break?”

The ref nodded towards the cage door. Zelo shook of his hand, asking for another person to fight him. Sitting in the crowd was Nu’est. Everyone was there apart from JR. He was still with Eunbin, chatting away.

Turning his head to the left, Zelo caught eye contact with Aron. Aron smirked at Zelo, causing his hands to ball into fists.

*If they think im giving Eunbin up without a fight there wrong!*

Taking his winnings from the ref, he stormed out of the underground cage match’s. Aron watched his actions with a smirk. He knew the Zelo wouldn’t give Eunbin that easy, and he was happy about it. Ren looked at Aron. He knew he didn’t want JR with Eunbin, but the thing was Ren did. He noticed how nice JR had gotten since he started liking her, and he didn’t want her to change.

Since JR liked Eunbin, he has gotten nicer, stopped going to the underground fights and even started to study. Ren didn’t want Aron to wreck that, none of Nu’est did. Ren pulled out his, going through his contacts he stopped at JR’s.

To: JR

Watch out, Aron knows about you and Eunbin. Im afraid he will do something.

 

Closing his phone, he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter