Zelo's Help

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Agh yuck the nerd touched me"

"Ewww, careful you'll get her ugly fashion sense"

The girls giggled as they walked past Eunbin not caring if she heard. Eunbin buried her head into her books. She arrived at her graffiti locker, which was tagged with horrible writing.  

'Nerd'

'Ugly'

''

 'Get a life you hoe'

 Eunbin whipped the words off her locker, hoping that it would disappear. Screams could be heard down the hall, as girls ran to the main entrance of the school. 

"Oppa I love you~"

 "Oppa please date me"

 "he doesn't want to date you, he wants to date me"

 Eunbin rolled her eyes at the girl’s words. Never has Eunbin wanted to fan girl over someone, especially over a kingka. She wound the combination lock, putting in her number. She could hear the boys getting closer, as the lock finally opened.

As the boys went passed, Aron pushed her into the locker, making a crashing sound as her head hit the metal locker. JR watched Aron push her into her locker. The sound made him flinch as it echoed through the hallway. Eunbin grabbed her head as pain started to settle in. All the kingka's were laughing at her as they passed by, soon followed by the groups of girls. Eunbin buried her head into the locker, taking a deep breath before closing the locker heading to her first class. 

 ------------

Eunbin's schedule was packed for the day:

 Period 1: health and human

Period 2: mathematics

Period 3: mathematics

Lunch

 Period 4: chemistry 

 Period 5: PE Period

6: PE

Not to mention the after school activities that her parents put her in. She loved doing the activities, but she always wanted to have a normal life. One that she could hang out with friends and go get ice-cream; but of course Eunbin wasn't allowed to do that.  As Eunbin was heading to her class, the queenka's were passing by.

 Once the leader caught eye contact with Eunbin she smirked, causing Eunbin to look at the ground.  Mi Sun, the leader of the group was a girl that was beautiful. She had flawless skin, with big dark brown eyes. Her hair was blond and long, cascading down her back. She was skinny, with long legs making her the perfect model.

 Her other three friends Sun Hi, Jae Wa and Sung Jung were also like Mi Sun. Although they all had their own unique look. Sun Hi has orange wavy hair. Jae Wa had purple short hair and Mi Sun had pink shoulder length hair that was crimped.

 As Eunbin walked past the group, she found herself shaking. She wasn't sure why she was shaking, but she had a fair idea.  Mi Sun smacked shoulders with Eunbin has she walked passed, hissing 'nerd' under her breath as she walked away.  Eunbin ignored the comment as she made her way to chemistry. She likes chemistry, but at the same time she didn't. She liked the work but not the people in the grade, two of the people being JR and Baekho.

 As Eunbin walked into the class room all eyes were on her, as she took her seat near the window. The seating plan that was set was horrible.

 

 

                                                                    White bored/ Podium

 

 

Window

 

  

JR

Eunbin

 

Window

 

 

 

 

 

 

Window

Baekho

Jae Wa

Sun Hi

 

Window

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbin was Forced to sit beside JR, well more like JR w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter