Not so happy anymore

Kingka meets nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbin placed her chopsticks on the slice of sushi, but froze when someone else chopstick hit hers. Slowly she raised her head to see Zelo looking at her with wide eyes.

Straight away Eunbin removed her chopsticks, and soon after Zelo did the same.

 “Ahem. Um you can have it Eunbin”

She looked up meeting eyes with his.

 

“N-No y-you can have it”

Zelo reached forward grabbing the sushi, then leaning forwards placing it on Eunbin’s plate.

 “Oh?”

Eunbin looked up with a shade of red plastid on her cheeks.

 “T-Thank you”

 

 

 

*AGH! EUNBIN STOP STUTTERING!*

 

 

*Hmm. She is cute when she blushes*

--------------

The rest of the night went by fairly quick, considering Eunbin was staring at the table the whole night.

"I would like to make a toast"

Mr. Kim stood up, holding his glass of wine.

"Firstly I would just like to say congratulation to Jihoon for following the family business-"

Mr. Kim faced his son with shinning eyes, as he gazed at him.

"You have always done us proud, and you have always looked over Eunbin"

Eunbin looked at her brother with a warm smile, causing Zelo to smile also.

"So thank you for making your mother and I very proud. Cheers"

Everyone raised their glasses, tapping them with others in the middle.

Whilst Eunbin went to tap her glass with the guests, a hand brushed up against hers.

"Oh"

She turned her head to the left to see Zelo gazing at her.

"Mianhae"

"It’s okay"

---------

It was 11:30 at night, and everyone was starting to head off. The Kim family walked zelo's family out of the private room towards the doors.

"Hey"

Zelo walked up beside Eunbin, smiling brightly at her. There seemed to be a little twinkle to Eunbin’s eyes, as she looked up at him.

"Hey"

Eunbin looked towards the door and froze. She felt her heart start to hurt and the colour rush from her cheeks.

*What is he doing here?*

Zelo gazed down at Eunbin’s scared face. He looked worriedly at her but that changed when he looked up at the door. His body tensed when he saw who was there, realizing that he was why Eunbin froze.

(what they were wearing :D )

 

"Don’t worry Eunbin; I will not let him touch you"

Eunbin gazed up at Zelo. She noticed how tense he looked, and it worried her.

"Oppa. It's okay"

They followed the group towards the door, as her mother and father said good bye to zelo's family.

"Don’t talk to him. Got it?"

Eunbin nodded her head, following Zelo further across to the exit.

JR and Ren were talking about the match, but stopped when Baekho whispered in JR's ear. His head shot into Eunbin's direction, causing his jaw to tighten.

His eyes landed on the girl Zelo was with, but they widened when he realized who it was.

 

"Hey, isn't that nerd girl?"

 

Aron asked, not leaving his eyes off Eunbin.

*she has a name!*

JR's fist tightened, as he watched her walk past him. Zelo never removed his eyes from JR, almost like he was waiting for his move.

"Can we go now? IM HUNGRY!"

Ren yelled waving his hands in the air. Eunbin turned around locking eyes with JR. He looked troubled, almost like someone had taken something from him.

"Eunbin. Does he bully you at school?"

"Hmm? Oh n-no"

He eyed Eunbin suspiciously, watching as her face changed. He knew that she was lying to him but he didn't want to push it further.

Eunbin and her family stopped out the limo, as Zelo's family stepped in. Before Zelo stepped inside the car, he turned around smiling brightly at Eunbin.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay? I'll wait outside the gates"

Eunbin nodded her with excitement. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter