6

Always With You

Hi hi! So I have a legit excuse this time!! My nieces were over for the whole week and so I didn’t have a lot of time to write, and I also had to re-write this chapter. Anyhoo hope you enjoy ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sang Hee sighed as she sat up in bed. ‘What am I gonna do this weekend…alone?’ she feel backwards onto her pillow. Gingy jumped up onto the bed and laid down beside her.

“Sang Hee-ya, I’m going to work!” her mom burst into her room.

She jumped at the sudden intrusion, “Umma! Knock please!”

“Oh whatever. Why aren’t you out with your friends?”

Sang Hee crossed her arms. “I don’t have any.”

“Wait. What about that Sandeul boy? He’s a nice guy.”

“I don’t know, I only see him at school. Don’t you have to go?”

“Yes, yes. I’ll see you later. I love you.” Her mom gave her a kiss on top of her head.

“Yeah, love you too.” Her mom left. Sang Hee looked down at Gingy. “Well I guess it’s just me and you now.” Gingy wagged his tail and barked. He then jumped off the bed and left the room. ‘Ok? Maybe just me then.’ She corrected; but a few seconds later, Gingy came back in with his leash in his mouth.

“Oh, you want to go for a walk?” Gingy dropped the leash by her feet. “Ok we’ll go then.” She hooked on his leash and the two left the apartment.

--------

The two walked around for a while until they came to the park. “It’s noona!” Sang Hee turned in the direction of the voice. Min Ki was running up to her.

‘Did he call me noona?! Kyaa I love this boy!’ she smiled, a tear of joy almost falling down. “Hi Min Ki-ya!”

His eyes widen seeing Gingy. “Whoa, noona has a cute dog! Can I pet him?”

“Of course you can.”

Min Ki gently patted Gingy’s head. Gingy his hand and sat down for Min Ki to pet him more. Min Ki giggled, “He’s giving me kisses!”

Sang Hee attacked Min Ki into a hug. “You’re so cute!”

“I’m not cute.”

“Sorry. You’re so handsome!” she squeezed him.

He blushed and puffed out his chest. “Yes I am!”

“Rrrr.” A low growl came from Gingy.

Sang Hee pet him, “And you too, silly.”

Min Ki laughed, “Hyung is sitting at that bench over there. Come on I’ll take you to him.” his little hand grabbed Sand Hee’s before she could protest.

“Hyung, hyung look who I brought!”

Sandeul looked up from his notebook. “Oh Sang Hee!” he quickly closed the notebook. “Hi!”

“Hi.”

“Hyung show her your songs!” Min Ki reached for the notebook, but Sandeul slapped his hand away.

“Yah! Don’t just say things mindlessly.” He whined.

Sang Hee’s attention was caught. “What songs?”

“He writes a-“ Min Ki’s answer was muffled by Sandeul’s hand.

“It’s nothing really. Min Ki go play!” he glared at Min Ki, who shyly looked away.

“Noona, can I play with your dog?”

“Sure! His name is Gingy.” She passed the leash to him.

“Alright, come on Gingy!” he skipped away dragging Gingy along.

Sang Hee raised an eyebrow at Sandeul. “So what kind of songs do you write?”

Sandeul blushed. “It’s nothing, I promise. Just a side hobby of mine.”

‘I’ve never seen him shy lie this…’ her eyes found the notebook. “Uh-huh. AH THAT’S A BIG BUG!!” she pointed at the ground scared.

“WHERE?!” he jumped up from the bench and searched all around him, while Sang Hee snatched his notebook. She took off running to the play set. She quickly claimed to the top roof of the play set and sat down.

Sandeul finally realized the situation and ran after her. “Hey! Give that back please!” he tried jumping to grab her leg.

“No! I’m curious.” She opened the book to a random page. She concentrated on reading the lyrics; not noticing how close Sandeul was to reaching her. Each line she read seemed to have impressed her more and more. ‘Wow, these are actually good. So true.’ She turned the page.

“Yaaaaaaaaah! Stop reading!” Sandeul cried. His jumps were getting higher out of desperation.  She started turning another page, but Sandeul had finally gotten a hold on her foot and pulled her down.

“Whaa!” she screamed as they both fell.

Sandeul hit the ground first. “Oomph.” Sang Hee landed on top. She slowly rolled off of him and looked for the book. But he had made a quicker recovery and was already running to it. “Ha! I got it!”

Sang Hee got up, holding onto a sore spot on her back. “Ai chincha! Did you really have to do that?”

“I didn’t want you to see any more.” He shoved the book under his shirt.

“It’s ok, I won’t steal it again.” She sat down on the bench.

Sandeul followed, he looked at her form the corner of his eyes while taking the notebook out. He set it down on the other side of him to keep it away from her.

“Aa, but really, you write good songs.”

“I do?” he was a little taken aback at her praise.

“Well from what I read, you write pretty meaningful songs. I can tell they were written from the heart.” For once, she gave him a toothy smile.

He blushed. “Um…thank you. Y-you didn’t see the last page did you?”

“No? Why?”

“Nothing.”

She looked at him suspiciously but decided to move on. “Maybe sometime…you can show me the rest?”

Sandeul looked at her shocked, “Like hang out? You and me?”

“Sure.”

He gasped in happiness. He was going to say something, but Min Ki had arrived with Gingy. “Here noona, I think he’s tired.” Gingy dragged each paw towards Sang Hee. His tongue stuck out as he huffed. Once he reached Sang Hee, he plopped down on her feet.

“Aw poor Gingy. I guess he’s not used to playing this much in one day.” She picked him up and laughed. “Thank you Min Ki for playing with him.”

“You’re welcome!”

“I guess we’ll be going now.”

Sandeul stood up, “We’ll walk you home.”

“Oh. No it’s ok. Min Ki is playing.”

Min Ki raised his hand. “I’ll walk noona home! I want to be a gentleguy!”

“Gentleman.” Sandeul whispered to him.

“Yeah that.”

She fell for his cuteness again. “Ok, fine.”

------------

“So you’re finally hanging out with Sandeul! My little Sang Hee is growing up.” Ae Cha was on Skype with Sang Hee later that night.

“Yah!” Sang Hee glared at the screen.

“Ok, ok. Mian.” Ae Cha still giggled to herself.

Sang Hee rolled her eyes. “Anyways how is    treating you?”

“Great! It’s a little lonely without you though.”

“A little!?” Sang Hee was almost offended.

“Well I can’t help it if there are cute guys here that keep me distracted.”

“Aa. Of course.”

“But there’s this one guy who I think I might really like.”

“Who is he?” Sang Hee didn’t really have much interest since she wasn’t boy crazy like Ae Cha, but she always listened none the less.

“His name his Baro. SO CUTE! And he’s pretty popular at this school for rapping.”

“Hm. Nice.”

“Tah I have to go now, I’ll tell you more later~!! Annyeong!”

“Annyeong.” They both hung up.

Bleep-bop. Sang Hee heard a notice go off on her skype screen. ‘Hm? What’s this?’ she clicked on the yellow dot. ‘You have a contact request.’ She read. “Aa of course.” A dorky picture of Sandeul had popped up along with a message: “I have songs I approve of you knowing of.”

Sang Hee shook her head while laughing at today’s events. “Fine, I’ll add you.”

She clicked on the approve button, then shut down her computer to go to sleep for the night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you hear B1A4 are gonna be appas?!? CAN’T WAIT FOR HELLO BABY 6!! I think best appas would be like a tie between Sandeul and Baro. And CNU will be more like the umma, Gongchan will be baby #3 and Jinyoung might be the awkward one with the kids. What do you guys think?