Final Chapter

Always With You

Slam! Sang Hee threw herself on her bed after slamming the door on Sandeul. Gingy jumped up, sniffing her. “I’m ok Gingy.” She sighed.

Knock, knock. She glared at the door. “Go away Sandeul.”

Knock, knock, knock, knock. She covered her head with her pillow.

-----------------
Sandeul knocked on Sang Hee’s door continually. “Sang Hee please. Let’s just talk about it.”

“What’s wrong? Is she not feeling well?” Mrs. Lee was walking by with the laundry.

“No, she’s just upset with me.”

“Why?”

“Well…”

He explained the whole marriage thing to scare off her dad. “Married? Sandeul you probably scared her more than him!”

“Well I meant it. I love her.”

Mrs. Lee turned to goo hearing him say that. “Awww” she pulled him into a tight hug. “My little boy is now a man in love. But honey, shouldn’t you wait a couple of years though? You might be ready but she might not be.”

------------------------------

Sang Hee peeked her head out from the pillow. ‘He’s so crazy.’ She looked over to her desk where her mom’s picture was. She got up and went to it. She hugged the fame. “Umma, can you believe he told me he loves me? I don’t even know what to say or how to react to that. I’m not even sure if I love him!” she looked at the picture. “Umma, please tell me, what should I do?”

Gingy whimpered, bring his leash to Sang Hee. She took it from him, “Ok a walk sounds good right now anyways.”  She hooked on his leash and tip toed to the door. She opened it as quietly as she could, checking down the hall way for Sandeul. With no sign of him she hurried out her room making her way out of the apartment.

“Gingy, why is Sandeul so….so…..ugh!” She couldn’t find the right words. They walked towards their usual spot in the park. “There’s not a moment where he doesn’t surprise me. I can’t keep up with it. He says he loves me but…..do I LOVE him? I know I like him…” Gingy just stared at her.

She patted his head. ‘What do I like so much about him?

His stupid smile, his stupid cute smile always gets to me.

His voice when he sings to me, just makes me feel like I’m the only person in his world.

He saved me. He’s still saving me.

His kiss….’ She blushed, heart racing at the thought of their first kiss.

‘He never leaves me alone, but I love it. Love….Oh my….love. Umma this is what love feels like?’ her heart soared. “I love him.” Gingy wagged his tail. “Oh my gosh I love him.” she face palmed, then started laughing. “Of course I do. No matter how much I try to hate that stupid kid I just love him more and more.” ‘Of course you do’ She heard a voice out of nowhere. She looked around her but saw nothing.

Gingy barked.

“Sang Hee!!!” an out of breath Sandeul came running up to the two. Sang Hee stood up when he reached them. “Sang Hee, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you like that. I know I have to control my feelings but I can’t help whe-“

“Lee Jung Hwan.” She looked him right in the eyes.

He froze for a moment. “Are you mad?”

“Shut up.”

“Yup.”

She smiled. “Lee Jung Hwan. I love you too.”

“You-You what?!”

She glared. “You heard m-“ she was silenced with a kiss. Fireworks went off, heart flew to cloud 9, nothing mattered. ‘Yup, umma, I love him.’

He pulled back, cresting her face. “I love you.”

“I love you.” She smiled and pulled him back in for another kiss. She pulled away first this time. “But don’t get ahead of yourself, this whole marriage thing is…”

“Too much?”

“Yes. I mean I’m sure I will want to later but right now it’s too soon.”

He grabbed Gingy’s leash in one hand and took Sang Hee’s hand in his other. They started walking home. “How about this?” he started.

“Sandeul.”

“No wait, hear me out.” She nodded for him to continue. “How about we wait two years?”

“Two years?” she raised an eyebrow at him. “You think you will still love me in two years?”

He gasped. “Don’t even question that!”

She couldn’t help but laugh. “Ok. But will I still love you in two years?”

He smiled. “You won’t leave me.”

“Well. Aren’t you so confident?”

“My family won’t allow you to leave.”

“True.”

“And I will fight for you until the end of everything.”   

“Also true.”

“So then…” he found a daisy on the ground and picked it. He tied the stem in a round shape to make a ring. He signaled for her left hand in which she hesitantly gave him. He got down on one knee.

“Kim Sang Hee. Will you marry me…in two years?”

She shook her head. “Shouldn’t you do this in two years?”

“Stop questioning everything and answer.”

His boldness took her aback. ‘This guy.’ She rolled her eyes but smiled. “Yes I will marry you. In two years.”

Sandeul leaped up and brought Sand Hee in for another kiss. “You’re stuck with me now.” He said as he slipped the daisy ring on her ring finger.

“Not for another two years buddy.” 

"Well, I'm always going to be with you."

She smiled, "Let's go home."

And with that, they walked home hand in hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

….yeah. I HAVE RETURNED!! After 2 years….I’m so sorry. But hey at least I finished this. Wouldn’t be surprised if any of you didn’t come back to read this though lol. Thanks to any of you who do though! My next project will be a one shot collection~